over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 week deca/test cycle

Pump2356

Registered
I think I may be able to use deca afterall...
my original post is : http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=262282#post262282

Would 200mg be enough(maybe 300) stacked with test at 500mg for 8 weeks of deca and ending test on the 9th be good? How bad would I feel after the 8-9 weeks because I hear horror stories of how depressed guys get and don't feel like working out from the deca? Would I get this feeling with a low dose at 200-300mg?

Also, what happens if I get gyno from the deca ? is letro the only thing that can help it? I would also be running armidex at .5mg everother day.
Thanks!

I forgot to add this would be for a second bulking cycle when I am finished with my straight 500mg of test

It is good runing the test for an extra week indeed. Sounds like a mild cycle, but you could run nolva at 10mg/d for the whole cycle.

No one can tell you what deca is going to do toYOU(in terms of sides). I love it, works great for me. Also if you're bulking use anti-e's as needed, not thought the whole cycle. I myself get better results when i use anti-e's just when i need them. E helps me get a lot more muscle mass built when i'm bulking

Pump2356 said:
my original post is : http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?p=262282#post262282

Would 200mg be enough(maybe 300) stacked with test at 500mg for 8 weeks of deca and ending test on the 9th be good? How bad would I feel after the 8-9 weeks because I hear horror stories of how depressed guys get and don't feel like working out from the deca? Would I get this feeling with a low dose at 200-300mg?

Also, what happens if I get gyno from the deca ? is letro the only thing that can help it? I would also be running armidex at .5mg everother day.
Thanks!

i would take 400 of deca for no less than 10 weeks. test at 500 should be ok. i am taking the same cycle right know but i up the test to 750 for the last 7 weeks. i am running mine for 12 weeks though. and with the deca as long as you are using a test base you should not have any issues with the deca. i think that most of the complaints about deca come from when people run it by itself.

8 week cycles are great. Deca at 200-300 is fine and if you do have gyno nolva will not help with deca it might make it worse. I doubt you will have progesterone gyno from 200mg of deca a week. I would just use EQ with the test and forget ther deca if it is a problem for you.

Pump2356 said:

Thanks!

for DECA run at least 2mg per pound of bodyweight for best results. To prevent estrogen related gyno Letrozole is a very good choice.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131