over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Advice for show

Ok guys, I am taking on board what your saying, hence I never took my shots today - so only 2400mg test this week.
If I wasn't serious do you honestly think I'd post up pics just to get the shit slagged outta me.
I'll see about contacting Phil for help seeing as he's an IFBB pro but it'll be end of month when I get paid again. Until then I'll force feed the god dam food down my throat if I have to lol.
I'm not trying to come across as a cock but I do wanna give this shit a proper go.

I'm hoping to do my best at the show, if everyone took the attitude of giving up because some one else told them they wouldn't make it, wouldn't the world be a more boring place??
Thats like me telling dante to give up cause he ain't in the Olypmia line up!!

my advise:

train for yourself, not the show.

if you feel you need to use those kind of dosages to be competitive, maybe it's the wrong sport for you.

you can build a really good physique, and be very happy with what you have done just by straightening out your diet a bit and running a lot less gear.

take the money your going to dump into your next two shows and keep it in your pocket where it'll do some good.

because in all honesty, if you do not place in your shows, you'll assume everyone is using more gear than you, and you'll then up your dose onse again. it's a slippery slope my friend.

accept that maybe you dont have what it takes (the genetics) to be an upper level bodybuilder and just build a physique thats is healthy that you can be proud of on the least amount of anabolics needed to grow instead of saturating yourself unnecessarily.

good luck with the path you choose.

Last edited:
Quick snapshot of one of my actual pre-contest diets.........Daily I ate ther following

2 dozen eggs not all whole but still 2 dozen
500gms tuna
1kg chicken breast
500gms steak
750gms brocolli
700gms rice
flax oil
protein powder
multi vitamin
aminos
7-8liters of water
3 cups of black coffee
all that was spread through my day.
This was for a show. In the off season I ate more than this. Your diet is way off. At my peak I hit the stage at just uner 245lbs and was hard and dry. I am 6' tall. The only advice I never took was from an IFBB and NABBA pro. it was to start my test at 500mg........one shot!! then another 500mgs three days later. I was a chiken shit(early days) and did not do that, but I still have a top three finish for every show I ever entered. It was my diet and training that got me over the line bro, not the gear. Sure I did nudge it to around 2gms a week later in my time but did not feel very good. So after that I backed off. Yes at that dose I was bigger and stronger than I ever was, but I felt like shit. This is when I realised this game was not for me. I DO NOT HAVE THE GENETICS TO TAKE THAT MUCH GEAR AND STAY HEALTHY!!!

Until then I'll force feed the god dam food down my throat if I have to lol.

If your force feeding then your training is not upto par and you are eating the wrong kinds of foods.. If your training is intense, then your hunger is there.. Especially if your on AAS..

Try empty stomach morning cardio several times a week.. You could use less bodyfat and it will make you hungry throughout the day..

If your force feeding then your training is not upto par and you are eating the wrong kinds of foods.. If your training is intense, then your hunger is there.. Especially if your on AAS..

Try empty stomach morning cardio several times a week.. You could use less bodyfat and it will make you hungry throughout the day..

Is this always the case? What if you're trying to make a much larger weight jump? Using things as Dante suggests to stay lean?

Bro, I know its been said, but maybe hearing it from someone else will help.

We all gotta play with the cards we were dealt. Those drugs will kill you, but they won't win you a show. Back it off, stay healthy, and have fun with it.. but there is a reason not everyone is a pro.. and its not drugs.

NO OFFENSE

Yeah I'm gonna start the cardio before breakfast to help me get hungry. As for my weight workouts not being intense enough I don't know how much more intense they can get. I'm never hungry for a few hours after a really hard workout which I would say is the same for 90% of people if they're putting in the effort. I'm training HIT by the way.

Yeah I'm gonna start the cardio before breakfast to help me get hungry. As for my weight workouts not being intense enough I don't know how much more intense they can get. I'm never hungry for a few hours after a really hard workout which I would say is the same for 90% of people if they're putting in the effort. I'm training HIT by the way.

start eating better and you will feel hungrier.see the diet oldfella posted that is another real good one that has been posted on here.

if you don't believe what i am saying about the supplements just do the no supplement thing as an experiment for 1 month and see what happens. you can always buy them again later. there not going anywhere. you need to focus on more good food and make it simple for yourself right now. your over complicating things thinking it is more juice or certain supplements that make the difference. your trying to run before you can walk believe

first of all the effects from the supplements you taking are minimal for anyone, second they work better the leaner you are, which your not.
do you really thing vitargo , bcaas, and glutamine are doing anything for you right now? they are actually a negative right now especially the carbs and protein shakes.

look at yourself and ask yourself that question honestly. are these really helping me?

its great you posted pics because now your getting some real great advice that would help you tremendously.

you do have a decent frame in certain parts, you could look better than some are giving you credit for it you started doing things right. if your serious about it make the right changes , post new pics and impress everyone especially yourself.

your other big issue is your on shift work, that is bad , but it may be something you can't change right now, if you can change it and your serious about bodybuilding get off the shift work ASAP.

good luck

start eating better and you will feel hungrier.see the diet oldfella posted that is another real good one that has been posted on here.

if you don't believe what i am saying about the supplements just do the no supplement thing as an experiment for 1 month and see what happens. you can always buy them again later. there not going anywhere. you need to focus on more good food and make it simple for yourself right now. your over complicating things thinking it is more juice or certain supplements that make the difference. your trying to run before you can walk believe

first of all the effects from the supplements you taking are minimal for anyone, second they work better the leaner you are, which your not.
do you really thing vitargo , bcaas, and glutamine are doing anything for you right now? they are actually a negative right now especially the carbs and protein shakes.

look at yourself and ask yourself that question honestly. are these really helping me?

its great you posted pics because now your getting some real great advice that would help you tremendously.

you do have a decent frame in certain parts, you could look better than some are giving you credit for it you started doing things right. if your serious about it make the right changes , post new pics and impress everyone especially yourself.

your other big issue is your on shift work, that is bad , but it may be something you can't change right now, if you can change it and your serious about bodybuilding get off the shift work ASAP.
good luck
yes shift work sucks balls, ive been working it for 13yrs now and it is not the best thing for a bodybuilder thats for damn sure.

I totally agree guys the shift work is pretty scrap, I'm being moved up to look after more expensive work that will be taking place on the motorways so from the 13th Sept I'll be back to days for a good while.
I'll drop the shakes out and instead aim for proper food several times a day and see how that goes. I do admit the shakes make me feel bloated and not that hungry.
Is it still ok to use the supps arouind training?? Pre, post etc
And what about the likes of liquid egg whites, pasterised and free range from egg nation?
Gonna seek Phils help at end of the month, he's not that expensive for the year so the money I'll save on supps will cover that.

I totally agree guys the shift work is pretty scrap, I'm being moved up to look after more expensive work that will be taking place on the motorways so from the 13th Sept I'll be back to days for a good while.
I'll drop the shakes out and instead aim for proper food several times a day and see how that goes. I do admit the shakes make me feel bloated and not that hungry.
Is it still ok to use the supps arouind training?? Pre, post etc
And what about the likes of liquid egg whites, pasterised and free range from egg nation?
Gonna seek Phils help at end of the month, he's not that expensive for the year so the money I'll save on supps will cover that.

It's great that you're learning, but also very scary that you're on those dosages and asking these very simplistic beginner nutritional questions...

Hiring Phil will b the best decision you have ever made in your bodybuilding endeavors..

It's great that you're learning, but also very scary that you're on those dosages and asking these very simplistic beginner nutritional questions...

Hiring Phil will b the best decision you have ever made in your bodybuilding endeavors..

Luckily my health has always been spot on, I do make a point of regular blood work as I know a few guys who have probs with liver, kidney etc some even with gyno and its the same gear I'm using. If any of my values were out I'd stop and come off.

Keep perspective, a married engineer with subpar genetics can very well enjoy training and competing and not diet excelent and all of that... but using pro doses is just out of proporton and perspective... jst because you can put it in your body it does´t mean it fits... how would you feel telling a doctor what you used in front of your wife after a stroke?? how would she feel?? health is a treasure, bodybuilding glory is not worthy if it takes your healt away, listen to the guys in this thread that get it and know their stuff (I´m a nattie and my gear advice is reduced to common sense advice... why am I a nattie? all my problems can be solved with better diet, I won´t use drugs to do something I can do with chicken...)

Last edited:
Keep perspective, a married engineer with subpar genetics can very well enjoy training and competing and not diet excelent and all of that... but using pro doses is just out of proporton and perspective... jst because you can put it in your body it does´t mean it fits... how would you feel telling a doctor what you used in front of your wife after a stroke?? how would she feel?? health is a treasure, bodybuilding glory is not worthy if it takes your healt away, listen to the guys in this thread that get it and know their stuff (I´m a nattie and my gear advice is reduced to common sense advice... why am I a nattie? all my problems can be solved with better diet, I won´t use drugs to do something I can do with chicken...)

Well I'll get my diet on par and see what changes happen, if its still not good enough then yes the high doses will be gone for good. As I've said my health is 100% and if it does change I'll stop using and gey myself sorted out.
Luckliy my wife knows I use gear and has from the very start so she knows the risks as well.

Quick update

Making good progress so far guys, with Phils help of course

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
^^^ Lookin good brother!
REALLY glad you decided to hire PHIL.
keep us updated with pics brother. you could be a GREAT example to others about how much proper eating and training can change ones physique without enormous drugs. sure the drugs is part of it but its not the largest part.
keep up the good work!:headbang:
-JS

nvm

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws