mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL READ - INPUT/SUGGESTIONS REQUIRED FROM EVERYONE INCLUDING GUESTS!

Mayhem is not managed properly. They have no control over their pros simply because Mayhem is not paying their pros anything. So there is no incentive for the pros to actively participate properly.
All the pros signed up on here have to participate PROPERLY otherwise they will have the contracts terminated immediately. No token participation will be accepted. Their contracts will restrict them to this site as well.

And it comes to the same issue again - $. I will be paying them to survive. Do you think whan that will be the case, they will go to another board to show some 'token' participation, as such endangering their contracts? Don't think so, so there is no 'threat' caused by other free boards, etc.

And if they are too busy to participate, they lose their contract. This will be their job. Do you tell your boss that you are too busy to go to work? What do you think it will happen with your job?

Regarding the kids, etc, even if the members are paying members, same rules apply - people get banned on the spot if they misbehave. The place will be kept just as clean as it is now. That is up to management. Mayhem is a very bad example of how management should be of a board.

Regarding the feds - do you think that they don't know everything already? And regardless, no laws will be broken. Since when is freedom of speech illegal? The pros and members can talk about anything that they wish - talking is not illegal.

I don't see kids/losers and feds being issues.

Regarding the pros performances, if they don't do their job, they'll be out of it. Plenty of top pros around, all hungry. One doesn't do his job, plenty of others around to replace him/her.

I think there are both Pros and Cons to this

If you try to do too much i think the board will become over run and turn into a muscle mayhem. You talked about a magazine and i'm sure that magazine will discuss this site and you will have MILLIONS of people coming her just because of the pros. and this will turn more into a fan club board than a bodybuilding information board (regardless if people are misbehaving). However, from a marketing standpoint, You have the opportunity to make a lot of money if you do this properly; and no body can fault you for wanting to do that.

Personally, I think this will be a great idea. If you do it in moderation and takes things slow. not trying to do everything at once.

I do not mean to sound disrespectful to other pros, but i really don't care to hear about a guys views just because hes a pro. Wydelone is not a pro bodybuider, does that mean his advice is not as good as Dexter Jackson's

I think there are guys on here, who I would much rather hear from. Guys who seem to know so much but don't post much. and i think if you want to make contracts these are the guys who should be looked at first. I WOULD LOVE TO READ MORE OF PHIL HERNON'S IDEAS AND ALSO WYDELONE'S. just to mention a couple. I often do lots of searches on these guys threads just try and put bits and pieces of their ideas together.

I think you need to make decsion on whether you want to try to

A. Make the most money possible, and look at it solely as a bus. idea
or
B. Make a nice little prophit, and upgrade the board which would help out the member and also put some money in derserving peoples hands.

and I agree with Iabadman that if this is done properly.......1 dollar seems a bit low.

Last edited:
It would be great to learn from the best in the biz. Very interested in how this will turn out.

Conan21 said:
B. Make a nice little prophit, and upgrade the board which would help out the member and also put some money in derserving peoples hands.

and I agree with Iabadman that if this is done properly.......1 dollar seems a bit low.

This is my intention.
I own a number of companies, so money is not an issue for me. This whole project is more as a hobby, than anything else.
The reason why I need the money from the memberships, is to facilitate it, not to make a profit off it.

That is why $1/month is plenty to facilitate what I need to do. Charging anymore than that, when is not really needed, is greed.

And to stress out again, the board will be just as tightly monitored as it is now, so it will never become a Mayhem.

If you can make it work I am all for it. I hope it works out for you.

Maverick

Maverick said:
If you can make it work I am all for it. I hope it works out for you.

Maverick

There's nothing that I can't make work ;)

BIG A

BRILLIANT , I think thats the best idea this site has heard , i have no problem helping out 12 bucks a year thats nada , infact if theres any chances of possibly investing or if you need any help id throw down on this idea but im sure you got the angles pretty much covered . pm me if you need investors ill be your first.

Last edited:
I like it!

BIG A,
I agree with you wholeheartedly but I wasn't referring to the sponsors when I stated the higher-ups. I was talking about the higher-ups within the IFBB and NPC. If you can make it work I'm all for it buddy just let me know what I can do to help and I am more than willing to do what I can. best wishes your bro,
wyldeone.

This will be hard to regulate...

Big A said:
Mayhem is not managed properly. They have no control over their pros simply because Mayhem is not paying their pros anything. So there is no incentive for the pros to actively participate properly.
All the pros signed up on here have to participate PROPERLY otherwise they will have the contracts terminated immediately. No token participation will be accepted. Their contracts will restrict them to this site as well.

And it comes to the same issue again - $. I will be paying them to survive. Do you think whan that will be the case, they will go to another board to show some 'token' participation, as such endangering their contracts? Don't think so, so there is no 'threat' caused by other free boards, etc.

And if they are too busy to participate, they lose their contract. This will be their job. Do you tell your boss that you are too busy to go to work? What do you think it will happen with your job?

Regarding the kids, etc, even if the members are paying members, same rules apply - people get banned on the spot if they misbehave. The place will be kept just as clean as it is now. That is up to management. Mayhem is a very bad example of how management should be of a board.

Regarding the feds - do you think that they don't know everything already? And regardless, no laws will be broken. Since when is freedom of speech illegal? The pros and members can talk about anything that they wish - talking is not illegal.

I don't see kids/losers and feds being issues.

Regarding the pros performances, if they don't do their job, they'll be out of it. Plenty of top pros around, all hungry. One doesn't do his job, plenty of others around to replace him/her.

How can you assure that they will not participate on other forums etc? This will be a hard task in itself for you do to anonymous browsers etc. How will you distinguish if someone were posting on a another site if someone were to say so. Im just curious not that its important to me but for you to spend this kind of money how would you regulate this? I mean its their word against who evers I guess. I mean this again would probably be just a trust issue on what people you have participating. For example say what if they already have there own website. How do they go about not posting there? i guess you would have to allow some leeway correct?

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
Mr.Huge said:
How can you assure that they will not participate on other forums etc? This will be a hard task in itself for you do to anonymous browsers etc. How will you distinguish if someone were posting on a another site if someone were to say so. Im just curious not that its important to me but for you to spend this kind of money how would you regulate this? I mean its their word against who evers I guess. I mean this again would probably be just a trust issue on what people you have participating. For example say what if they already have there own website. How do they go about not posting there? i guess you would have to allow some leeway correct?

Mr.Huge

do you actually think ronnie will be posting on other sites wasting time ?? he wants to get paid and heres his chance , if he decides to post on another site who cares cause he will still have to post here under his agreed contract.

hey just so long as they are answering question here and doing there share of what the money contact says then thats all that matters. knowledge is knowledge.

Big A

Great idea. Although I don't know what legal issues you'd run into if a "PRO" offered advice and someone tried it and died. Whether it was from the advice or the kid missusing the advice. If could inpact you or the pro to some degree.

I remember a couple of instances over the last few years where a kid died from taling advice from someone on the boards...the kid thought more was better and the Feds locked up the guy on the other end.

Sounds extreme I know, but with the exposure your talking about, its something else to consider too. Some people are whacky lol

Im not a big fan of giving out my credit card details over the internet, but if you could set it up so we could pay by cheque/money order then Im in. I've only been on this site for about 1 month and i've already learned so much. As some of others said, maybe make Phil and Wyldeone your first pro's, I would really like to hear more from these two.

Well i kind of like the privacy we have sort of. I dont like the idea of the board becoming overrun with millions and millions of people. I also dunno about paying pro's. I think that if they actually CARED and WANTED to help theyd be here already. If they arent, then they really dont care. Id much prefer having the guys we have now since we know they are sincere and not here becuase we pay them. I think drawing too much attention to the board might just ruin it. I dont wanna lose this place becuase i love it and dont know where right now if i didnt have it bodybuilding wise. Most definatly would be a whole lot dumber lol and less educated in this sport.

just be careful because this is my second favorite board.... please don't ruin it and put lot's of thought into it and careful planing.

I like the idea of paying the pros I do think that 2-3k would be enough though. Also I like the magazine idea but I dont like bringing the boards to the attention of everyone in the United States and their mother and father brothers and sisters. Alot of people will start going down eventually. MM

I think that for the information presented here, $12 a year is a steal.

Only problem I see

DIEZEL666 said:
I think that for the information presented here, $12 a year is a steal.

A lot of guys on here bring more knowledge than most pros. A lot of pros are pros in spite of themselves. DIEZEL666, you have taught me a LOT!!! This is why I am on here, to learn more myself. It is kind of frustrating to me, the more I learn, the less I feel I know. It just opens another door. No one can master every piece of this bodybuilding puzzle, we must rely on each others expertise.

Hi to everybody i'm italian and i'm new to the board I must say that it's simply fantasstic so I'm in off course !!

I think it's an awesome idea. In fact, I wish I had an extra pair of hands so I could give it four thumbs up.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jboz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws