over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Allergies and AAS

jerseystepup

Registered
Are there any negative side effects of taking OTC allergy meds while "on"?

Im on test and tren at the moment and my allergies TERRIBLE.... anyone have any reccomendations? I never used to have allergy issues, and it seems now every year they get worse and worse.. This is the first year im looking into taking something for them.. My ass cant breathe!

In the same boat...allergies are killing me right now. Once mine gets to a certain point it will move down Into my lungs which leaves me in worse shape. I take two caps of benedryl before bed. When I wake up I take mucinex d, and rinse my nostrils out with saline, then squirt some nasil allergy spray there and if I am clogged AFRIN will fix it within minutes but don't use it too much it is addictve. Not in the sence where your going through withdraws but your body will need it all the time to unclog your nasal passage. Hope this helps some.

One more thing that I do if it moves into my chest is take a bit of clen which is a bronchiator And it will open your lungs up.

if taking oral med worries you try florinef or something similar thats more 'local'

as for different oral anti histamines, some inhibits and some induces liver enzyme thats needed for test/est metabolism

however, that may sound kinda bad, ive never heard nor have i felt any bad effects taking allegra or benadryl

I'm on prescription Allegra year round. Last month my allergies got so bad that I had to go to the doctor. She gave me a shot of something, didn't even care at the time because I was so miserable, and after 48 hrs my allergy symptoms were completely gone.

Go talk to your doctor and ask about it, it's some kind of shot they can only give 3 times a year. Hope that helps.

I'm on prescription Allegra year round. Last month my allergies got so bad that I had to go to the doctor. She gave me a shot of something, didn't even care at the time because I was so miserable, and after 48 hrs my allergy symptoms were completely gone.

Go talk to your doctor and ask about it, it's some kind of shot they can only give 3 times a year. Hope that helps.

probably prednisone bad stuff

Are there any negative side effects of taking OTC allergy meds while "on"?

Im on test and tren at the moment and my allergies TERRIBLE.... anyone have any reccomendations? I never used to have allergy issues, and it seems now every year they get worse and worse.. This is the first year im looking into taking something for them.. My ass cant breathe!

make sure youre not allergic to the gear your taking. ive been allergic to certain brands of stuff and not others.

How would i know? Ive been on the cyp about 6 weeks but actually just took my second shot of tren today... The allergy symptoms started the night i took my first shot of it...

then again, allergy season is in full swing here, and i did mow my lawn today...

If it has an EO base its good chance that is what you are reacting to.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
NWO
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws