over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Am I the only one?

I treat every weekend in the summer like a competition.
No pizza or gyros past wednesday lol

I treat every weekend in the summer like a competition.
No pizza or gyros past wednesday lol

Lol me too
I don't cut the Ben and Jerry's till Thursday though:D

Might get "hated" on for my .2 cents here but if i just finished a cycle and look and feel great, I ALWAYS take a few dyazide or 20mg lasix with me while I'm away.

I take it eod before I go to bed and I in fact look better the next day.

With all the salt and carbs consumed while on vacation, I find when taking a diuretic, I look more lean and sharp then the day before.

But I also pay the piper back when i get from vacation and add about 5 lbs of fat/water.

I just try to eat very clean when I get back for a few weeks.

Chip

A vacation is exactly that... A vacation for your body and mind.

As long as you're not eating crap food every 2 hours and having those sugary chick drinks and not drinking beer all day you'll be fine.

I always come back feeling refreshed and ready to go, plus whatever little weight gain will put that fire under your ass to get back in shape ASAP.

I went to Disney world a couple years ago. Ate everything I could get my hands on. Ice Creams, dole whips, margaritas and Mexican at night. At the end of the week I had lost 10 lbs. Of course I was walking and sweating daylight to dark with a kid on my shoulders most of the day. Lol

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

I got shredded down for a Disney cruise last year...It`s not hard to be the the leanest mofo on a Disney cruise. Bunch of fat young parents and old people in moo-moo dresses. I gained 5lbs in 6 days. I asked the waiter which is better the braised short ribs or the prime rib? He looks at me totally serious and says "have em both" and walks away with my order, for both entrees! Plus I needed just a little (lotta) bit of liquor to deal with my kids (and 1000 others) for that much time.

Hahahahaha omfg bro you fuckin kill me

I dieted down for my trip to Hawaii but it wasn't the main reason , I was just trying to get into shape and I remember the Hawaii trip was pretty much the end of the dieting phase and I totally ballooned up. I remember going to a few buffets and just absolutely tearing them up . It was hilarious seeing pics of me during the trip especially the early ones and then comparing them to the later pics in Hawaii you can just totally see the difference , I puff up very very easily. I felt like a totally different person when I first got there and when I left.

I just drop my shakes while on vacation. - 2000 cals allows me to eat and drink all I want...Actually lost 5 lbs in 5 days.

Vacation for me is about decompressing and I don't mind throwing away discipline for a bit. I'll still do a little cardio because it energizes me.

I never quite understood getting real lean for people who don't know you and will never see or think of you again. I just enjoy my vacations and start getting back in the groove when I get back from the trip.

for me and maybe other people here that don't compete i think the idea for dieting down or getting lean for vacation may just be a good reason to stay motivated and disciplined before the vacation and know that once your on vacation you can really relax and enjoy yourself.

Dont go on vacation then...

I needed it I had a lot going on in life and wanted to get away but we went to a swinger resort ,so i still had to look good.
Me and my wife don't swing but she don't mind when other woman dance with me ,kiss me on the lips and I had my wife on one side with 1 woman in the morning had another in the afternoon and evening I got malested,lol.
the pool was all topless for woman.i had so many
tits in my face to count
So it was worth getting fat.my wife is very shy so she would not let another guy near her.works for me especially at my age
Been to hedonism many years ago that's fully nude guys and girls.
I think this place was a little more wild

Last edited:
I agree, I eat whatever the heck I want when on vacations or when traveling out of town. One of the greatest joys of life is eating new foods and not only enjoying them with yourself, but with others. It's called enjoying life. I can't imagine turning away good food and drinks on times like these...unless maybe you are prepping for a contest, in which case you probably will not be planning a vacation anyway.

But to directly answer the question, yes this happens to me and almost everybody I know (outside of a few genetic freaks who just do not ever gain fat). If it's less than a week, it's usually just water retention for me, but obviously the longer you go with a high caloric load (and alcohol), the more at odds you will be on gaining fat. I am a BIG eater, so I don't mess around:)

As you state if u dont like it dont open it .. sarcasm thrives with some folks here.. theres just no need for it . Some bros dont mind reading sometimes silly threads as there is no specific catagory to post just general life stories or socalled stupid shiyt.. everyone here has experienced that..pro

Actually there is, it's called the "beginners forum" where beginner questions and random things should be posted. I for one could care less, just pointing it out

lmfao

Actually there is, it's called the "beginners forum" where beginner questions and random things should be posted. I for one could care less, just pointing it out

I could care less either. Just pointing that out

Sometimes no matter how many boards your on the same repetitive questions come up.so if my Question bothers you and rather answer how many ccs of test should I inject than more power to you.
I like variety in my life

Agreed

Ya id like to see some pics of these guys that dont like your repetitive post. Then i think id really lmao bro

My last 2 main holidays were all inclusive in Turkey (same hotel). The food was incredible. Plus sure if it's all inclusive you will eat more but it wasn't even due to the money factor. Just because of the sheer selection of food ready to eat in front of me plus all the sun I literally was like a machine. I easily had over 10,000 cals a day there. Most of it was wholesome food apart from chocolate pancakes and desserts.

Some days I would have 15 chocolate pancakes and I was never a dessert person ever but over there they were incredible. I don't think I had ordered a dessert for years before that holiday and over there I was having 3 plates full of desserts. Some days for dinner I would have 5-8 plates full of food plus 3 plates of desserts. I am not even that big of an eater now but will likely be the same when I go away later this month :)

agree with SuperHeavy 27

You go on vacation to relax don't worry what others think. The only person you need to worry about is yourself.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws