over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

AnaSCI - AAS Lab Testing

Racepicks

Featured Member / Board Supporter / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
We are in negotiations to begin an AAS Lab Testing Project over on Anasci.  This will be a very comprehensive analysis of the current AAS products being offered by the current Sponsors.  If you are not a member of Anasci, I would suggest you join today. Should be very interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are in negotiations to begin an AAS Lab Testing Project over on Anasci.  This will be a very comprehensive analysis of the current AAS products being offered by the current Sponsors.  If you are not a member of Anasci, I would suggest you join today. Should be very interesting.

Good to have you involved man...Appreciate having guys on board that have already handled testing and know how to deal with things and can be trusted!

We have the first 5 tests done and ready to go...Just finalizing the details now on when to start posting.

Great to have you on board Race! I'm a Mod on AnaSci as well so feel free to reach out to me for any help you need!!

Great to have you on board Race! I'm a Mod on AnaSci as well so feel free to reach out to me for any help you need!!

Without a doubt, Bio! rAJJIN just let me know you were part of the team. That is good news to me!:headbang:

Good to have you involved man...Appreciate having guys on board that have already handled testing and know how to deal with things and can be trusted!

We have the first 5 tests done and ready to go...Just finalizing the details now on when to start posting.

Not familiar on how far you guys are, K1. Hope I can help. This type of testing would seem to affect more members, and have a greater impact on "The Good of the Members". Glad to be included.

This is a very good idea. If done correctly, this could be very valuable.

How will the "test" be performed?

I might be willing to contribute financially...

This is a very good idea. If done correctly, this could be very valuable.

How will the "test" be performed?

I might be willing to contribute financially...

Thanks, Brother! We will be providing more information right after the New Year. As K1* had mentioned, a few tests have already been preformed. Being new to the project, I was not aware. Once these tests are analyzed, and we are happy with the Lab Results, we will provide more information. I have some ideas as to what I would like to see. Obviously, we would solicit donations and perform testing on what the donating members would like to see tested. In the mean time, keep your eyes on the Anasci Forum for more details.

Anywhere the common man can easily send samples into? (easily being the key). Years ago the place in Utah was great.

This is gonna be good!

How do we know you're not getting paid off by certain sponsor's to make their product look better than another sponsor's product?

How do we know you're not getting paid off by certain sponsor's to make their product look better than another sponsor's product?

This.

There will always be positive and negatives from testing. People will call BS etc.

Also, how do we know sponsors won't " pay off " bad results to not have them posted.

The best way to get testing done is to get it done yourself as then you will truly know the correct result. Obviously this isn't available to everyone due to cost reasons.

This is not bashing, this is just from experience of being part of something like this before on other forums.

I guess you would need to trust the guys and know they are doing it for the good of the community and not some personal gain.

If you feel I am "paid off" I would ask those members not to participate or be involved.

Results can be confirmed also with the lab. It's not some mystery lab.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess one would expect that the first instinct reading a post like this would be instantly becoming defensive. Actually, it is a very good question. How does anyone know if there is something shady going on here? I guess the simple answer is, you don't! Let me give a little background about how this came about:

rAJJIN contacted me and asked if I would be interested in helping out in this project. With the way the HGH Lab Testing Project went, he thought I could be of assistance in these AAS Tests. I, in turn, am very interested in looking at some viable Lab Testing on the AAS Sponsor's products. I do believe that, with the Serum Testing that I began a while back, we did eliminate a number of sponsors who were ready and able to market a bogus product. The HGH Lab Testing confirmed that fact. Our aim is to eliminate the Sponsors who are willing and able to market an under dosed or bogus AAS product.

Of course, there are some who think that the Owner and Mods of ProMuscle are "in the tank" for the Sponsors. To those who believe this, then there is nothing I can do or say to convince you otherwise.

What I can say is: There are people who trust us that our intentions are to protect the members pocketbook, while proving that the Sponsors products are worthy of your support.

Accredited lab?

Brother, the Lab we are using is Jano. With that being said, we are looking at another Lab that would impress even the most skeptical. Problem is the product we want to test. Unless you are a recognized research or a medical organization, it is very difficult to find an "accredited" Lab willing to work with you.

Brother, if you have a lead, we are willing to give it a try.

In the past, product was donated by trusted members and not straight from a sponsor. The sponsor had no idea the product was being tested.

Accredited lab?

Janoshik is who I plan on using.
What I like about Janoshik is he is willing to let me know who he is, Visit and meet him in person, watch him run a few of the tests.

If you have a better place in mind or ideas I am all ears. As always though, it can not be a friend of a friend top secret place.
I ( or someone from the project) want to be able to visit them if needed and confirm where and who it is.
Can not be a secret friend, or an online only place no person from here can see or visit.

Are there concerns with Janoshik?
I feel he is by far the best choice. I'm willing to check other leads though.

This.

There will always be positive and negatives from testing. People will call BS etc.

Also, how do we know sponsors won't " pay off " bad results to not have them posted.

The best way to get testing done is to get it done yourself as then you will truly know the correct result. Obviously this isn't available to everyone due to cost reasons.

This is not bashing, this is just from experience of being part of something like this before on other forums.

You guys are funny...Always the Nancy Drew Mod conspiracies bullshit about how we are all on the take?!

Have you followed the HGH testing...Did you donate or were you involved in that in any way...Do you think those tests are biased and paid for by the sponsors?!

The AAS testing is being done by the same person...Samples gotten the same way...The sponsors finding out the results the same day the members do.

If you trusted and have donated to the HGH testing then you can obviously trust the AAS testing...If you haven't donated or been involved in that testing and won't bother to be with this either, then I say your question is pointless and borderline accusing every one of us, so you both can honestly fuck off! Pretty plain and simple.

Last edited:
I trust rajjin 100% on this. I also agree with using Jano!

Good luck finding many other places to have this done.

Last edited:
My apologies to both bio and racepicks....both good guys who I also trust. Seriously, this stuff takes a lot more work than most people understand or know, and these guys are great people to have on the team to get this done.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131