over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ancient Aztec Diet

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This came and was written by a verified aztec indian "guru" from MX. He got greenlighted for this information by one of the mafias ruling CA penal systems and streets. Only a few people have seen this or have access to it thus far. He had an ID that's aid he was a diplomat and a verified Indian tribe. I have thought about posting this a few times because the information is incredibly ancient yet echoes our primal yet new-age carnivore diet trend. Some interesting facts @ spitting fruit fiber back into soil etc.
One of my celebrity artist clients was featuring him in his videos. He was contacted and warned afterward by higher-ups to STOP. Weird story, I didn't get into details when I was told because it was on the telephone and I don't want any affiliation or association. I am not at all trying to embellish or sensationalize this, the information is verified and out there.

The only nourishing foods may consume in a raw and unmolested form according to the cheecheemehkayoh, which make up the whole of the cheecheemehkah’tlahkwahlyoh are…

Nahkah'shohsho'uhkeeh
(raw meat) Traditionally year round, pronghorn, elk, whitetail deer, mule deer, rabbit, hare, javelina, and turkey were the main sources of land-based nourishment for our people. Duck, morning dove, road runners, bobcats, prairie dogs, alligators as well as small rodents and snakes were occasional land-based sources of nourishment. Seasonally in accordance with the annual buffalo migration, kwahkwahwhey, buffalo as well represented a portion of this staple. In a modern context, if one can not access wild animal meat (which will be the status quo I am sure), one may eat any organic grass-fed/pasture-raised/free-range beef, sheep, goat, and any organic free-range, cage-free chicken, turkey, rabbit, quail, duck, etc..

Cheecheewahl’ayoh’ohchtleeh-The only actual and authentic traditional remedy used to heal puncture wounds and infections of the small and large intestine. Traditionally and most commonly this was made from raw human breast milk and only for this purpose. In a modern context, this can be made from any raw A2 grass fed, free range goat/sheep or cow milk. (a tried and true properly aged culture and knowledge of how to make traditional cheecheewahl’ayoh’ohchtleeh is paramount to healing the damage to the digestive system and repairing/re-colonizing the microbiome with native bacterial flora and fauna and reinstating a proper PH to both the small intestine and large intestine.) Because of the state of everyone’s digestive system and microbiome who are living under the dominion of civilized man and dealing with the physiological and environmental ramifications of this. This is a fundamental staple I the modern cheecheemehkah’tlahkwahlyoh

Wahweehk'meehcheehn (raw saltwater and freshwater fish)

Wahweehk’meehchee’teyteehn (raw salt water and freshwater fish row/fish eggs)

Neyuhktleeh (wild or local organic raw unfiltered, unheated honey),

Eystleeh (raw blood),

Eyhl'shohsho'uhkeeh (raw organs, primarily kidney, heart, testicles, liver, glands etc.)

Seyoh'shohsho'uhkeeh (raw fat/raw bone marrow),

Kwateyshohsho'uhkeeh (raw brains),

Neyneypeehl'shosho'uhkeeh (raw tongue)

Nahkah'shosho'uhkeeh sho'kohk (fermented meat/high meat)

Nahkah'wahkeehtl (raw sun dried meat)

Teykseehs’ayohtl (raw animal eggs)

Nahkah'kweehtlahsh'kohtleeh (raw uncooked/uncured dry aged fermented meat I.E charcuterie like authentic sausage/chorizo/salami etc..)

Then he begins to tell their story of creation from the beginning and their nutritional evolution. Alot of parallels between other ancient cultures I will not get into.

Important insight necessary for healing.

PLANTS/SEEDS/NUTS/TUBERS/LEGUMES
are not and were NEVER traditionally eaten by our people by choice. Plants are medicine, medicine that was only used to troubleshoot the effects of eating a non-natural human diet and living in a non-natural, civilized construct as a slave or while on the run as refugees. Plants are not food and were NEVER eaten by our ancestors before the arrival of the keehnahmeytseehn wheytlahkahmeh. In our oral history the practice of eating plants/seeds/tubers/legumes came during the middle of the 3rd world, in pre-flood times when a race of giants our ancestors referred to as the keehnahmehtseehn wheytlahkahmeh came back to the surface world from out of a lower dimension within the inner earth and enslaved our people, made our people their captives, their subjects and their livestock. They forced our people who they had enslaved to become a sedentary farmer culture and live as their subjects and captives, they fed us in the same way they fed their livestock, making our people grow our own fodder, and they ate us. The old stories say that our ancestors lived as their slaves for the rest of this entire world/sun/cycle, building the keehnahmehtseehn wheytlahkahmeh’s temples, pyramids, their monoliths under their instructions and mining their gold, silver, salt and serving as their food source, subjects and labor force. This is how the tohlteykahyohtl (toltec culture) came to be as well as the later “meysheekahyohtl” (mexica culture).

Once this sun/world/cycle came to an end, it’s epoch in the form of a great flood, the whole of the next sun/world/cycle/aeon the 4th sun (because some of the half breed lineage of the giants had survived the flood on great arcs, as our people took refuge within our creation cave for the length of the cataclysm) our people spent the next entire sun/aeon, on the run as refugees, at war with these giants and besieged by this race, taking refuge in and making fortified dwellings in the high cliffs of tseewahkteehtlahn. During our time as refugees, besieged by the keehnahmehtseehn wheytlahkahmeh, at war with this race, many of our clans and tribes who remained in the southwest territories we were unable still to return to our natural and inherent migratory routes as we were being sieged, so our people in this era did what they had to, to survive this era. This was not living, it was surviving. They dug up roots and ate them, they planted the hybradized seeds/grains/legumes of the giants that they had been forced to plant and eat the world/sun/cycle prior and made planting fields. They ate bugs and mice and rabbit whenever they could risk venturing out far enough to acquire such actual forms of sustenance. And they were forced to do whatever necessary to survive a semi-sedentary life in the badlands, and live the siege culture we know as the kohlwahkayoh, as kohlwahkah (colhuaca).

. In our oral history it was less than 80 years after the last giant was slain in our homeland, that then the descendants of the giants who had survived the flood and landed in what was once Macedonia on the other side of the world and became the Babylonian/Ptolemaic royal bloodlines who conquered most the eastern hemisphere at that time, and later who’s descendants army and “explorers” had found this land once again in the form of their left hand, the spanish and Portuguese conquistadores. The descendants of this race of giants who are the progenitors of civilization, the civilizers, the colonizers, the ancient babylonean/pheonecian/sumarian kingship line still hold dominion, and this is the fundamental reason why our people like many others are systematically miseducated, predisposed and mislead to believe that this plebian/slave/farmer/planter/agricultural sedentary culture and the social and dietary practices that define them there-in, are natural and part of our ancient tradition and culture. This is not true, they never were. Seeds, plants/vegetables, nuts, legumes are poisonous, they are toxic and indigestible to human beings, they are filled with anti-nutrients, toxins and poisonous chemical compounds in which destroy, inflame and paralyze ones digestive system, lymph system, endocrine system, neurological system and harm every other system of the body after prolonged exposure

Even when sprouted, even when fermented, even when heat denatured or cooked. Because plants were never supposed to be eaten by human beings. Eating plants, seeds, nuts, legumes, tubers of any kind no matter the extent of processing damages and destroys the systems of ones body, beginning with ones microbiome. From the digestive and lymph all the way up to the neurological systems, calcifying and destroying glands and nerve ganglia that are required for higher thinking, and accessing higher states of sentience/awareness, basic hormone production, and to remain connected to the higher realms of mahtlahk’ohmeyeeh eehlweehkahn. This is why our people were forced to grow and eat this fodder by the keehnahmehtseehn wheytlakahmeh giants and their descendants soon after our enslavement, both times, in the 3rd sun, and this 5th sun beginning in the early 1500’s. As it made our people docile, weak, sick, disconnected from the macrocosm and this earth and easy to control, manipulate and serve as subjects.

this is a really interesting concept to me, in bold at bottom "“If it does not possess it’s own fully and optimally working and healthy lymph system, do not eat it nor it’s by-product.”"

BASIC OUTLINE OF THE CHEECHEEMEHKAH’TLAHKWAHLYOH

Do not eat plants/”vegetables” (I.E Plants or seeds, legumes, nuts, tubers, vegetables etc..),

Do not eat fruit, do not ingest plant fiber of any kind.

No tea, no coffee, no tinctures.

No supplements what so ever

No pharmaceutical drugs/medications
BASIC OUTLINE:

One may drink only water, natural local spring water from a local natural clean non-polluted spring is best but not possible for most. If it is not possible for you make sure the water one drinks is fluoride and heavy metal/pesticide/herbicide free. So that means distilled water or water filtered through a ceramic filter or charcoal filter like a “berky” filtration system, they are cheap and easy to find.

No salt, no supplements/spices what so ever besides the small amount they may be present in an organic uncured raw sausage made from organic cage free/free ranged/pasture raised animals/ or a raw cheese made from the same. (raw cheese is cheese that is never heated above 103 degrees during it’s cultivation, it is is raised above this temperature it is not raw and can not be eaten)

Other than water one may only drink room temperature/warm raw milk that has sat out for at least 3 hours.

Eat only uncooked, never frozen RAW wild or free-range ORGANIC uncaged animal flesh, animal eggs, animal fat, animal organs, animal blood, A2 raw milk, raw butter and cheecheewahl’ayoh’ohchtleeh made from raw milk.

In short I will sum up the modern pronunciation of the cheecheemehkah’tlahkwahlyoh in laymens terms..

“If it does not possess it’s own fully and optimally working and healthy lymph system, do not eat it nor it’s by-product.”
Basic Meal Plan

Two solid meals eaten per day. One meal eaten in the morning as the sun is rising, and one meal eaten in the evening as the sun is falling, with one mid-day liquid meal consisting of raw eggs (optional raw honey with your raw eggs)

If one is still hungry one may have 1-2 measuring cups of cheechee'wahlayoh'ohctleeh in the evening before bed (optional 1-3 teaspoons of neyuhktleeh/raw honey added) as the small intestine, large intestine and the digestive system as a whole heals which will facilitate the healing of the rest of the human bodies systems in it’s totality.

Morning Meal-

1 measuring cup of room temperature cheehchee'wahlayoh'ochtleeh, one spoon-full before meal and the rest mid during or after meal)

3-6oz of raw animal flesh (ground beef, chuck steak, tri-tip, flat iron steak,chicken/fish/rabbit/mutton/turkey etc..)

1 tbsp of raw animal organ (kidney/liver)

1 table spoon of raw butter or 1-2 table spoons of raw animal fat (optional with ½-1 tea spoon of raw honey with fat/butter)

Mid Day Meal-2-4 raw eggs (optional with 1 teaspoon of raw honey)

Evening Meal-

1 measuring cup of room temperature cheehchee'wahlayoh'ochtleeh, one spoon-full before meal and the rest mid meal or during meal)

3-6oz of raw animal flesh (ground beef, chuck steak, tri-tip, flat iron steak,chicken/fish/rabbit/mutton/turkey/deer/buffalo etc..)

1 tbsp of raw animal organ (kidney/liver)

1 table spoon of raw butter or 1-2 table spoons of raw animal fat (optional with ½-1 tea spoon of raw honey with fat/butter) (If one is eating a high fat ground beef as their main source of meat, this is not 100% required)

Before bed if one is still hungry one may have 1-2 measuring cups of room temperature cheechee’wahlayoh’ohchtleeh (optional with 1-3 teaspoons of raw honey)

BASIC PROTOCOL

Do not eat plants/vegetables (I.E Plants or seeds, legumes, nuts, tubers, vegetables etc..),

Do not eat fruit, do not ingest plant fiber of any kind.

No tea, no coffee, no tinctures.

No supplements

No pharmaceutical drugs/medications

You may drink only water, natural local spring water from a local natural clean non-polluted spring is best but not possible for most. If it is not possible for you make sure the water you drink is fluoride and heavy metal/pesticide/herbicide free. So that means distilled water or water filtered through a ceramic filter or charcoal filter like a “berky” filtration system, they are cheap and easy to find.

One may have a natural salt, but no supplements/spices what so ever besides the small amount they may be present in an organic uncured raw sausage made from organic cage free/free ranged/pasture raised animals/ or a raw cheese made from the same.

You must drink nothing but water and eat nothing but grass-fed/free range animal meat, eggs, animal fats, salt, and cheecheewahl’ayoh’ohchtleeh

You may cook your meat in whatever way you prefer and find most desirable, pan sear/steam/stew/pressure cook/barbecue as long as it is not burnt and as long as it is cooked right before eating and not cooked then stored and reheated to avoid possible histamine responses while you heal that will confuse my understanding of your progress. (The less heat denaturing of the meats and fats the better.)

As well when cooking in a pan you want to throw the majority of the animal fats or butter on last after you have turned the heat off as to heat denature them as least as possible but still melting them

Eat 2 solid meals a day, one in the morning, one in the evening.

One liquid meal inbetween made up of raw eggs. (with honey optional)

Each meal consisting of:

3-6oz muscle meat or animal heart (wild hunted, or pasture raised and grass fed)

1 table spoon sized portion of liver or kidney with each meal (wild hunted, or pasture raised and grass fed)

1-2 table spoons of animal fat, or 1 table spoon of butter (wild hunted, or pasture raised and grass fed)

Small amount of Pink himalayan organic sea salt with meal

Mid-day meal consisting of:

2-4 raw cage free, local, organic pasture raised or free range chicken/quail/duck eggs with or without local unfiltered, unheated raw honey.

SO daily that equates to about:

around 6-12oz animal meat or heart total

around 2 tblsp of raw liver or kidney total

around 2-4 table spoons of oz of animal fat (or around 1/2 stick of organic grass fed butter daily)

around 2-4 raw eggs daily.

I do not recommend cooking your food but if for some reason this is the ladder you need to use to get to eating the authentic cheecheemehkah’tlahkwahlyoh in it’s full pronunciation the traditional authentic paleolithic and pre-paleolithic way our people nourished ourselves, do as you must. I recommend not staying on the cooked version of this diet for more than 3/4 months before you transition into full raw.

NOTES:

If you can not find a steady and good grass fed pasture raised animal fat source

you can substitute your daily animal fat requirements for 1-2 table spoons of cultured, grass fed pasture raised/free range butter per meal.

Organic Valley Cultured butter is one brand and type of butter I can think of right now, (if you can afford raw butter, from either a local source or from a company like "organic pastures" do not cook it or heat it. Either eat it on the side of your meal straight or wait until your meat cools off a little and let it melt ontop)

its extremely interesting, shocking, bizarre but intriguing. I just wanted to see what your guys perspective is on this and feedback. No i am not following this, its purely entertainment, but for not having any college education, or schooling, this guy is impressive enough to have surfaced in some very famous Hollywood circles. He showed up to my clients mansion in Hollywood with a igloo cooler full of raw meat he was eating like nothing. Not some bs liver-king. this guys a zealot

interesting theories about whats really NOT organic and compromised spring water

alot of this is in annunciated nahuatl. nahuatl is the language they teach us when you are a southsider and go to prison in California. just like blacks are taught swahili

Pretty interesting stuff. The backstory definitely adds to the entertainment value too.

I don't know if that's a diet for building muscle though, the Aztecs are always portrayed as more of a diminutive people. Smaller people tend to live longer though. It's no doubt a healthy diet. I'd have to go back and calculate the macros on the meals. It doesn't look like a whole lot of calories.

That's a lot of organ meat and raw meat too. That would take some adjusting to. I'm not sure how many could do that. Nevermind the fermented "high" meat. Wow.

This is an interesting post though. I know I'll refer back to it.

Pretty interesting stuff. The backstory definitely adds to the entertainment value too.

I don't know if that's a diet for building muscle though, the Aztecs are always portrayed as more of a diminutive people. Smaller people tend to live longer though. It's no doubt a healthy diet. I'd have to go back and calculate the macros on the meals. It doesn't look like a whole lot of calories.

That's a lot of organ meat and raw meat too. That would take some adjusting to. I'm not sure how many could do that. Nevermind the fermented "high" meat. Wow.

This is an interesting post though. I know I'll refer back to it.
no, he is not a bodybuilder, this is a "way of life true to heritage and ancestors and honoring mother earth" type diet probably lol mixed with some SURVIVAL and scarcity at times? I know a lot of the culture I grew up immersed in it but I AM NOT AZTEC, I am slav , thus its all word of mouth and from what I have studied as curriculum while incarcerated also outside.

im tempted to post a pic of the dude so you can see he is the real mf deal but its unnecessary, i encourage everyone to take my word for it.

my theory was always at least for us europeans and A blood types, we are more geared toward vegetarian diets biologically as we evolved as a "race", which often means lower protease enzyme production (breaking proteins into smaller peptides for uptake and assimilation) so to me that seems impossible, although I do fair better with medium rare compared to well done cooked steaks etc

Wasn’t their average lifespan around 20-30 years?
Those low numbers are always HEAVILY skewed due to the atrocious level of infant mortality and child deaths from what I understand.

Wasn’t their average lifespan around 20-30 years?
irrelevant.

but just to remind you :

From the 1500s onward, till around the year 1800, life expectancy throughout Europe hovered between 30 and 40 years of age

stay on track please I know where you are probably attempt to going with this.

irrelevant.

but just to remind you :

From the 1500s onward, till around the year 1800, life expectancy throughout Europe hovered between 30 and 40 years of age

stay on track please I know where you are probably attempt to going with this.
Lmao what dude?

On topic? You posted something about an ancient Aztec diet. While interesting, I just made a post bringing up their lifespan. Don’t understand how that’s not relevant.

Was able to source pic of Aztec Guru via my own CA penal system connections.

Attachments

• B1syXvVCcAE5xzh.jpeg
    B1syXvVCcAE5xzh.jpeg
    49 KB · Views: 28
Lmao what dude?

On topic? You posted something about an ancient Aztec diet. While interesting, I just made a post bringing up their lifespan. Don’t understand how that’s not relevant.
Yes on topic in regards to the thread. Yes i did post an ancient Aztec diet. nutrition concepts PERIOD are 100% relevant to the content encompassing this board. I suppose I Was anticipating you denouncing the information I am sharing due to the aztecs only having a perceivable short life span , perhaps as a consequence of this aforementioned lifestyle. my bad if not lol.

The philosophy and the shit included in this information is what fascinates me. More entertainment purposes definitely not something I Would emulate with exception to a few ideas shared I may look further into (the spring water sources being compromised now a days etc)

and maybe the breast milk jk lol, colostrum is jam packed with antibodies and immunoglobins which are interesting topics

also the wild game eaten, prarie dogs, etc. I have relatives who eat like this in midwest

Yes on topic in regards to the thread. Yes i did post an ancient Aztec diet. nutrition concepts PERIOD are 100% relevant to the content encompassing this board. I suppose I Was anticipating you denouncing the information I am sharing due to the aztecs only having a perceivable short life span , perhaps as a consequence of this aforementioned lifestyle. my bad if not lol.

The philosophy and the shit included in this information is what fascinates me. More entertainment purposes definitely not something I Would emulate with exception to a few ideas shared I may look further into (the spring water sources being compromised now a days etc)

and maybe the breast milk jk lol, colostrum is jam packed with antibodies and immunoglobins which are interesting topics

also the wild game eaten, prarie dogs, etc. I have relatives who eat like this in midwest

Do you have any idea when the these 1,2,3 sun periods would be in years BC?

Do you have any idea when the these 1,2,3 sun periods would be in years BC?
factoring in that the aztecs did NOT have a written language unlike the mayans, we are limited but I found this. I am WAY more familiar with the creation stories of mesopotamia (babylon, sumeria) and other ancient cultures and facts about them. Perhaps someone else can chime in good question

1677104903625.png

First sun[edit]​

(all from wikipedia so accuracy is debatable, amd it still doesn't answer what actual years BC was this, the best advice i can give you to figure this out is to read this​

he was a 33 degree mason and groups together what was happening in the beginning of recorded cultures all around the world at the same times, PRE egypt even

It was four gods who eventually created all the other gods and the world we know today, but before they could create they had to destroy, for every time they attempted to create something, it would fall into the water beneath them and be eaten by Cipactli, the giant earth crocodile, who swam through the water with mouths at every one of her joints. From the four Tezcatlipocas descended the first people who were giants. They created the other gods, the most important of whom were the water gods: Tlaloc, the god of rain and fertility and Chalchiuhtlicue, the goddess of lakes, rivers and oceans, also the goddess of beauty. To give light, they needed a god to become the sun and the Black Tezcatlipoca was chosen, but either because he had lost a leg or because he was god of the night, he only managed to become half a sun. The world continued on in this way for some time, but a sibling rivalry grew between Quetzalcoatl and his brother the mighty sun, who Quetzalcoatl knocked from the sky with a stone club. With no sun, the world was totally black and in his anger, Tezcatlipoca commanded his jaguars to eat all the people.[3]

Second sun[edit]​

The gods created humans who were of normal stature, with Quetzalcoatl serving as the sun for the new civilization, as an attempt to bring balance to the world, but their attempts ultimately failed as humans began to drift away from the beliefs and teachings of the gods and instead embraced greed and corruption.

As a consequence, Tezcatlipoca showcased his dominance and strength as a god of magic and justice by transforming the human-like people into monkeys. Quetzalcoatl, who had held the flawed people in great regard, was greatly distressed and sent away the monkeys with a powerful hurricane. After they were banished, Quetzalcoatl stepped down from his role as the sun and crafted a new, more perfect race of humans.

Third sun[edit]​

Tlaloc was crowned the new sun, but Tezcatlipoca, the mischievous god, tricked and deceived him, snatching away the love of his life, Xochiquetzal, the deity of beauty, flowers, and corn.

Tlaloc had become so consumed by his own grief and sorrow that he was no longer able to fulfil his duties as the sun; therefore, a great drought befell the people of the world. People desperately prayed for rain and begged for mercy, but their pleas fell on deaf ears.

In a fit of rage, Tlaloc unleashed a rain of fire upon the earth, completely destroying it and leaving nothing but ashes in its wake. Following this cataclysmic event, the gods then worked together to create a new earth, allowing life to be reborn from the seemingly lifeless and barren land.

It’s a little long of a read, I’m sure a lot will find it interesting and probably doubtful/hesitant to believe. I’m of the opinion also that plants are for medicine and not for “food”. I also believe in the health benefits of raw foods versus cooked although I’m not willing to alter my entire lifestyle to eat a specific way for longevity or to try preserve my existence too much.

I wasn’t going to post in this thread because I really don’t feel like getting in a long debate about many things.

I believe animal protein is superior to plant protein, so do many other bodybuilders and people interested in their health, which leads to the crowd who form “their” opinion solely from scientific literature & studies to feel the need to interject and argue their point (with more studies cited as proof of fact).

I’m not a super intelligent person by any means, I’m of the opinion that to sustain life you have to consume life. The saying “you are what you eat” - I think the body will use whatever nutrients it can abstract or absorb from literally anything you put in your mouth. BUT I would rather my body be built from the best material building blocks - if heating fats changes the molecular structure of the fat easily, that would suggest it’s an unstable fat when exposed to heat; I would pick the more sturdy/stable material.

I assume the majority of people would be strongly opposed to cannibalism - but couldn’t that potentially be the best source of nutrients provided the host was healthy, just as a healthy animal would be a better choice than a sick animal to eat. Some tribes engage in it, they seem like healthier people to me, obviously I can’t draw any conclusions based on the fact some people are so starving they’ll fucking eat someone, but maybe there’s something to it.

I’m going to read the rest of the thread now, thanks for posting something interesting.

The basic outline on what to eat - reads like aajonus vonderplanitz theories

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity