over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ancient Aztec Diet

Absolutely. And at least at some point, most all early peoples' did. And human physiology has changed little, if at all during that time yet our entire eating habits have. Particularly with all the pasteurization, homogenization, irradiation, cooked, processed foods, plastic containers....

Sushi and tartare both digest so easily. Real sourdough bread is night and day compared to the quickly fermented bread on shelves where the yeast hasn't had time to consume the gluten.

Now many people are beginning to have gluten/celiac problems, vitamin deficiencies, indigestion, colon and intestinal problems...
Louis Pasteur is an admirable guy, he won a Nobel prize for this technology but America took that and fucking warped it and nuked our food with GMOs, artificial color dyes, preservatives, and all the other acceptable crap here. Even George Washington carver knew soybeans were bs, he made car parts out of the plasticity of the compounds (henry ford)

I am preaching to the choir with you, you are my polish elder, in culture and psychology brother, i always enjoy your feedback!

Obv the basic subject is super interesting, and there's a lot to be said for differing diets based on ethnic backgrounds etc.

That being said, I hate to be that guy but my B.S./fraud detector is sounding loud and clear on this one.

This screams every bit of a standard con artist who claims to know some ancient secrets somehow nobody else knows, replete with stories about how there's some grand conspiracy trying to silence him and the truth.

Just get some rich Hollywood types to believe in you, develop a cult following, and profit.

A lot of what is said in here spits right in the face of the best archeology we have. The Olmecs (who predate the Aztecs and the Toltecs by 2000ish years) were harvesting and eating corn, although there was likely a time when they were mostly eating raw meat.

The Aztecs considered the Toltecs to have founded culture and civilization, who preceded them only a few hundred years, and the reference to their ancient slave masters ending up founding Sumerian civilization (who preceded even the Olmecs by maybe 1000 years) is pretty comical, but it has the perfect air of plausible fantasy to draw people in.

That being said, in a basic sense when it comes to diet it is true that we're all some combination of ancient hunter/gatherer type diets combined with some amount of recent-ish adaptation to modern post-agricultural eating patterns.

e.g. it's no surprise to me when my Peruvian friend (who has a VERY indigenous and non-european bloodline) struggles heavily with diary while my highly-northern-european ass thrives on it.

I love the subject in general, this just reeks of heavy fabrication to me.
great post, but read into some masonic teachings and you will be less surprised in the synchronicity.

manly p hall - the secret teachings of all ages

there's a reason its a free pdf on the CIA website :) (is this condescending satire?) whose tosay
I always have been careful with who i share this literature with but here goes:

he was a 33 degree free mason also a rosicrusican who was murdered in his late 80s. food for thought?
I have frequented the Rosicrucian temple he went to plenty.

I had severe Diverticulosis/diverticulitis for many years. So did my dad. Had most of my Sigmoid colon removed a few years back. Suffered severe GERD requiring medications (for years) and then finally a Nissen Fundoplication last year to avoid Barrett's. Would these digestive disorders been prevented had I eaten nothing but a Mediterranean diet all my life? Did the 6-8 gut stuffing meals/day associated with BBing/powerlifting cause/contribute to my digestive issues? Why me and not the millions of other athletes doing the same thing?
my "guess" is : I think it's a cumulative magic potion-GUMBO of genetics loading the gun but LIFESTYLE PULLS THE TRIGGER.
I also firmly believe that SMART MODERN bodybuilders are some of the front line pioneers of improving health and biological ergonomics

Louis Pasteur is an admirable guy, he won a Nobel prize for this technology but America took that and fucking warped it and nuked our food with GMOs, artificial color dyes, preservatives, and all the other acceptable crap here. Even George Washington carver knew soybeans were bs, they were being used for car parts early model henry fords

I am preaching to the choir with you, you are my polish elder, in culture and psychology brother, i always enjoy your feedback!
If you're Polish/Czech like me then your DNA (according to 23AndMe) is highly Neaderthal in origin. I'm Polish,, Slav, German, and Mediterranean. There are many tests you can take to find out just how much of each. Then look at what those people primarily consumed. It's really that simple.

But the truth is, if we go back far enough, the diets are very similar. Raw and smoked/dehydrated salted meats (often not thoroughly cooked), indigenous fruits, nuts, and berries, corn, rice, raw milk, raw honey, etc. Foods that will agree with most all of us. Yes, we have intermingled worldwide. Anyone out there claiming some sort of genetic pedigree for their Klan application are pretty ridiculous and kidding themselves.

But that shouldn't dissuade us from looking into our history to discover our best diet. For example, for myself, lean meats (raw and dehydrated) seafood, fish, poultry, beef, venison, bison, pork, eggs (raw), grains (oats and wheat), rice, animal fats, fish oil, olive oil, grains, fungi, and pecans, and pistachios. Peanuts and almonds give me a mild allergic reaction. Eggs often don't agree with me either. I won't go on but as you can see, it's not rocket science.

I'm a huge believer in it. As a result, my digestion is great! No reflux or gas, no bloating, no colon/lower intestinal issues at all. But processed foods and supplements (especially certain protein powders and creatine) wreck my gut.

Where Neanderthals settled. This is basically my ancestry's old stomping ground!

which-ethnic-group-has-the-most-neanderthal-dna-768x367.jpg

More info on Neanderthal and Denisovan DNA:

"all Slavic peoples have their genetic makeup determined mostly by typical European admixtures, with a gradient from north to south that accompanies the similar northwestern-southeastern variation that happens with other peoples of Europe.

main-qimg-d31ac1e07f9582cfc9d43a507d32df75

If you take genetic estimates of the ancient admixtures of peoples of Europe, you will see that Slavs don’t look very different from their non-Slavic neighbors (Northern Russians look similar to Balts, Poles look similar to East Germans, etc.) and are overwhelmingly formed by Neolithic European, indigenous Mesolithic European, and Bronze Age Pontic-Caspian Steppe ancestries, with the degree of relevance of each of those components varying from region to region.

In the graph above, for example, the Slovenians look very similar to North Europeans, the Belarussians are very close to Lithuanians. As a whole, the East Slavs, like Russians and Ukrainians, have a small amount of Asian (mainly Siberian and Central Asian) admixture, but it’s not really very significant, and that Asian admixture can also be found in appreciable percentages among Hungarian, Finnic, Baltic and even some Scandinavian peoples."

@OuchThatHurts

interested to hear your notes on this brother

"all Slavic peoples have their genetic makeup determined mostly by typical European admixtures, with a gradient from north to south that accompanies the similar northwestern-southeastern variation that happens with other peoples of Europe.

main-qimg-d31ac1e07f9582cfc9d43a507d32df75

If you take genetic estimates of the ancient admixtures of peoples of Europe, you will see that Slavs don’t look very different from their non-Slavic neighbors (Northern Russians look similar to Balts, Poles look similar to East Germans, etc.) and are overwhelmingly formed by Neolithic European, indigenous Mesolithic European, and Bronze Age Pontic-Caspian Steppe ancestries, with the degree of relevance of each of those components varying from region to region.

In the graph above, for example, the Slovenians look very similar to North Europeans, the Belarussians are very close to Lithuanians. As a whole, the East Slavs, like Russians and Ukrainians, have a small amount of Asian (mainly Siberian and Central Asian) admixture, but it’s not really very significant, and that Asian admixture can also be found in appreciable percentages among Hungarian, Finnic, Baltic and even some Scandinavian peoples."

@OuchThatHurts

interested to hear your notes on this brother
When I get home, I will will be happy to give you some of my notes with references. Remember, though that much of this is prehistoric and we are left with only theories. Some are highly plausible though.👍

When I get home, I will will be happy to give you some of my notes with references. Remember, though that much of this is prehistoric and we are left with only theories. Some are highly plausible though.👍
I'm willing to bear the brunt and bear witness to the germination of these theories lol, remember bruno was burned at the stake for proclaiming there are innumerable suns and innumerable galaxies that exist beyond our solar system, which was heresy at the time, although now it is accepted as a baseline fact in astrophysics, astrology, theories seem to always perpetuate the spontaneous incidence of more plausible theories :)

I hate greens so I try and eat at least 10 oz of beef liver a week or more. Would eat every day but I've read conflicting information about vitamin a toxicity

I mean Stan efferdines vertical diet is mostly ruminant red meat, white rice.

Then cranberry juice, citrus fruits, select low fodmap veggies.

The white rice is a low-offending energy source, and the extras are to get the micronutrients you need.

Where is Liverking when you need him?

I know I'm waaaayyyy late to the party, but ancient history is one of my favorite hobbies and agree with a lot of ancient teachings and cultural beliefs.

What we know of our own history has been usurped and conjured by a Rockefeller lead agenda since the early 1800's... the most incredible findings of our ancient history as a human race have been covered up, bastardized, and just plain fabricated to create a "reality model" which is fit for mass consumption, fit for a mainstream narrative, and fit to be taught worldwide in countries all over the world supported by the Western Central Banks and the Catholic Church.

The things we think we know of our history is 99% horseshit. Love the first few pages of this thread!! Ty for posting!

I assume the majority of people would be strongly opposed to cannibalism
Oh hi!!! 🤣

Could the best way to grow human muscle be to eat human muscle?

Please don’t eat organs and don’t eat the brain. You’ll get kuru and be fucked.

Something about proteins get in your brain and wreck shit.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear