over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Another bust

This is true, but do you feel sorry at least for his boy? Did he chose to do those things? Is the boy at fault too? His son may suffer more from this than him if he does a lot of time.

oh absolutely. Not only has he been expose to that type of environment growing up, he may be losing his father for a few years. I don't wish that on any young kid. It wasn't his fault his dad couldn't grow up and be responsible. If I had children, I would never put myself at risk like that. A good father is essential for a young boys development throughout childhood IMO.

All im gonna say is that these fucks who snitch each other off are douche bags...ive done time myself ...it sucks but you know what you fuck up you do the time dont pawn it off on anyone else thats pathetic ....it honestly makes me sick to see all these guys in these stories of these busts and they were actually friends in some cases and they have no loyalty or sense of honor...it really makes me sick!

First post here.

Just due to the subject.

When ever dealing with the law, ALWAYS use your RIGHTS.

SILENCE is GOLDEN.

That and always ask for your LAYWER first and foremost.

Police: "knock knock, we have a few questions to ask you"

You: "only if I have my lawyer first, otherwise I have nothing to say".

Do NOT make excuses, make up a story, or even tell the truth.

Ask for your Lawyer, then let Lawyer shove his arm up your *** and use you for a hand puppet.

Do not say anything he does not tell you to.

All im gonna say is that these fucks who snitch each other off are douche bags...ive done time myself ...it sucks but you know what you fuck up you do the time dont pawn it off on anyone else thats pathetic ....it honestly makes me sick to see all these guys in these stories of these busts and they were actually friends in some cases and they have no loyalty or sense of honor...it really makes me sick!

You say that now, until you are put in that situation.. if you have a family and are scared to going to jail, all "honor" goes out the door and you do what you can to save your ass. Most people would turn snitch if put in that predicament. It sucks, but thats just how people are.

This guy I know just got popped for selling pain pills I believe and is now an informant with the police. Its funny because a guy we both knew of was a snitch back in the day, and he would bad mouth him saying he could never do that blah blah blah... well, then he was put in that situation and hes doing whatever he can to protect his ass. Too bad the cops in my town have a big mouth, so everyone knows to steer clear of ANYTHING with him, he may even get kicked out of my gym for it for bringing unwanted attention there lol.

You say that now, until you are put in that situation.. if you have a family and are scared to going to jail, all "honor" goes out the door and you do what you can to save your ass. Most people would turn snitch if put in that predicament. It sucks, but thats just how people are.

This guy I know just got popped for selling pain pills I believe and is now an informant with the police. Its funny because a guy we both knew of was a snitch back in the day, and he would bad mouth him saying he could never do that blah blah blah... well, then he was put in that situation and hes doing whatever he can to protect his ass. Too bad the cops in my town have a big mouth, so everyone knows to steer clear of ANYTHING with him, he may even get kicked out of my gym for it for bringing unwanted attention there lol.

Nothing you can say will save you from going to jail. If a bunch of cops with assualt rifles kick your door down, you're going to jail. Saying anything will only further incriminate you. THEY WILL USE EVERYTHING YOU SAY AGAINST YOU, no doubt about it. Wanna protect your family? Wanna protect yourself? KEEP YOUR PIE HOLE SHUT!!!!! They're not there because they just learned you've been doing something wrong, they've been investigating you for months and have all the evidence they need. If you are in the business of "making some cash on the side", I suggest you have the name and number of a lawyer of YOUR choosing on hand and ready to go, remember, the public defender had his paycheck signed by the same person as the prosecutor, not good. If you have kids and you're doing this, YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT AND SOMEONE SHOULD KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!.........IMO:D

Nothing you can say will save you from going to jail. If a bunch of cops with assualt rifles kick your door down, you're going to jail. Saying anything will only further incriminate you. THEY WILL USE EVERYTHING YOU SAY AGAINST YOU, no doubt about it. Wanna protect your family? Wanna protect yourself? KEEP YOUR PIE HOLE SHUT!!!!! They're not there because they just learned you've been doing something wrong, they've been investigating you for months and have all the evidence they need. If you are in the business of "making some cash on the side", I suggest you have the name and number of a lawyer of YOUR choosing on hand and ready to go, remember, the public defender had his paycheck signed by the same person as the prosecutor, not good. If you have kids and you're doing this, YOUR A FUCKING IDIOT AND SOMEONE SHOULD KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU!.........IMO:D

Holy hell this. When it comes to anyone in the legal system, the only words you have to say beyond "name/rank/serial number" is "I don't consent to any searches," "am I being detained?" and "I wish to speak to a lawyer." Everything and anything else you say will fuck you every time.

Holy hell this. When it comes to anyone in the legal system, the only words you have to say beyond "name/rank/serial number" is "I don't consent to any searches," "am I being detained?" and "I wish to speak to a lawyer." Everything and anything else you say will fuck you every time.

100% agreed. :yeahthat:

Those who Laywer up fist and foremost will NOT have to roll on anybody.

This guy posts under the name quadsweep over at RXmuscle. He has a huge mouth on there about smoking weed and his cycles. I guarantee he wouldn't shut up about it in person.

wow i remember seeing that name (quadsweep) around for a while on a few different boards i think. growing pot is stupid if your a smoker then just buy the difference between possession and cultivation is ridiculous.

Ive been there bro....made no deals with da so..it tak
es a real man to take responsibility for his own shit....thats all im saying...its tough though I missed my daughters birth...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131