advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are all these different things absolutely necessary to get in competition form?

Bull_Nuts

Registered
Really? REALLY?

Is it possible for me to get in good competition form without the GH, PEPTIDES and MULTIPLE DIFFERENT TYPES OF AAS?

I'm not apposed to getting all I can...I am mostly limited with my cash.

Excluding good diet and training this is what Im working with....

Test E
Tren E
EQ
DBOL
VAR
Winny

Im gonna run a low dose test the whole time at 250mg/wk and by whole time I mean indefinately.

Tren E 600mg/wk x 16 wks(on wk 6 now), THEN off 16 weeks, Then back on 16 weeks
DBOL 100mg/day x 6 wks(just went off)
EQ 800mg/wk starting week 12 running indefinately
Var 100mg/day starting week 8 run for 4 weeks
Winny 100mg eod mixed in while off tren but not sure for what lengths...maybe the first 4 weeks off tren, then a 4 week break then on the last 4 weeks before going back on tren

*my plan on orals is to be on x4wks and then off alternating the dbol and var...

I honestly dont know if I will ever compete...I just want to get very nice to compensate for all my insecurities lol:)

But can this get me pretty nice without IGF, HGH, GHRP etc....and frankly...Im not interested in doing more...it just seems excessive...

thanks

BN

Last edited:
Really? REALLY?

Is it possible for me to get in good competition form without the GH, PEPTIDES and MULTIPLE DIFFERENT TYPES OF AAS?

I'm not apposed to getting all I can...I am mostly limited with my cash.

Excluding good diet and training this is what Im working with....

Test E
Tren E
EQ
DBOL
VAR
Winny

Im gonna run a low dose test the whole time at 250mg/wk and by whole time I mean indefinately.

Tren E 600mg/wk x 16 wks(on wk 6 now), THEN off 16 weeks, Then back on 16 weeks
DBOL 100mg/day x 6 wks(just went off)
EQ 800mg/wk starting week 12 running indefinately
Var 100mg/day starting week 8 run for 4 weeks
Winny 100mg eod mixed in while off tren but not sure for what lengths...maybe the first 4 weeks off tren, then a 4 week break then on the last 4 weeks before going back on tren

*my plan on orals is to be on x4wks and then off alternating the dbol and var...

I honestly dont know if I will ever compete...I just want to get very nice to compensate for all my insecurities lol:)

But can this get me pretty nice without IGF, HGH, GHRP etc....and frankly...Im not interested in doing more...it just seems excessive...

thanks

BN

You could diet down nicely with test and tren only.

You could diet down nicely with test and tren only.

that is great to hear....this guy here makes it sound like you have to be all in to get looking nice...he uses EVERYTHING under the sun...synthol, insulin, gh, ghrp, igf and almost 4g/wk of aas...its retarded

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWvu-yE1TwU&feature=c4-overview&list=UUXgA6w8QFZ1ZuQWCw7I4hRQ]Untold truth epidose #3 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
that is great to hear....this guy here makes it sound like you have to be all in to get looking nice...he uses EVERYTHING under the sun...synthol, insulin, gh, ghrp, igf and almost 4g/wk of aas...its retarded

Untold truth epidose #3 - YouTube

It might in your eyes but hes also winning and looks good. He just said what he takes and didn't recommend it to others. Who cares what other people take, jesus fuck if you want to take 500mg test and criticize others you need to fix your mindset. Other peoples doses don't affect you.

You won't win a good competition off low dose test and tren. Simple as that you just won't have the size and probably conditioning other drugs give you.

Some people can take 500mg and look great, it takes others 2 grams to look great at certain sizes. Why do people have to fuss about what everyone is taking.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

If you're trying to get to a high quality finish I don't know why you would have any water retaining compounds in there at all unless you're planning to go heavy on diuretics two weeks before you compete.

If you mean 6%, you don't even have to have a special diet if you are taking the right compounds...but I presume you would be after 4/5% and dry.

It's all on him. If he dies young it was his choice. I do think that bodybuilding is more geared twords the freaks. I liked it when Arnold Serg and Zane where considered best of the best.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Untold truth epidose #3 - YouTube

That Bostin kid is a fucking moron. You'll end up doing more harm to your health if you try and run his cycles. Remember, diet is the most the important factor in determining how lean and conditioned you get. Like others have said you can keep it really simple and run 2 oils and throw in an oral and that's more than enough.

It might in your eyes but hes also winning and looks good. He just said what he takes and didn't recommend it to others. Who cares what other people take, jesus fuck if you want to take 500mg test and criticize others you need to fix your mindset. Other peoples doses don't affect you.

You won't win a good competition off low dose test and tren. Simple as that you just won't have the size and probably conditioning other drugs give you.

Some people can take 500mg and look great, it takes others 2 grams to look great at certain sizes. Why do people have to fuss about what everyone is taking.

EASY KILLER...no one is fussing here....im just wondering why it takes all that and it seems out of the ordinary...If he wants to do that cool for him...

I dont know...thx for the answer

EASY KILLER...no one is fussing here....im just wondering why it takes all that and it seems out of the ordinary...If he wants to do that cool for him...

I dont know...thx for the answer

I was excessive my bad I agree with you as I currently won't do 2+ grams (yet) and not every compound is needed to compete. Gh, test and tren can be used for competition only and get good results, but to compete at a higher level or nationally I feel that its just almost necessary to get the size and condition needed to stand with the others.

I personally don't see an issue with high dose gear if measures are taken to put health in mind with high amounts (even though high amounts arent healthy).

Sorry for the annnoyed response I just think to each their own. He understands what hes doing as does a majority of people in this sport. If you take grams of gear be ready for any consequences and that should only be done of competing. Some hormones are needed in most cases like t3 and diuretics, but some can get away without them.

To answer your initial post, the answer is no. You don't any drugs to get into contest shape. You only need a good diet.

HOWEVER, a winning protocol is based on many things. # 1 being genetics. If your genes are good the less drugs you will need.

This is very subjective and will get many opinions based on the type of show you are getting ready for.

I'm convinced that test + tren can get 98% of what most of us will ever need done. Not saying that the other stuff doesn't help, just isn't "needed"

Not to psychoanalyze you but this is the most telling statement of your opening post. As others have noted yes you can look very decent on less than the compounds you mentioned. The kid in the video does compete and many people justify using all sorts of things to compete. In the absence of competition you have even more to justify regarding your health merely for the sake of looking pretty decent in a tank top. Again though we all make our own choices.

If youre just trying to lean out, use the money on a prep coach thats well known for helping prep. Dont use drugs as an excuse, there are other methods.

I'm convinced that test + tren can get 98% of what most of us will ever need done. Not saying that the other stuff doesn't help, just isn't "needed"

Do you think this is true if the person isnt willing to go beyond 200mg tren/week (for health/mood reasons).

yes

If you want to win against those that are using drugs, then you will need them to compete with them.

Anyone that says that you MUST use Slin/GH/Peptides to look good is a moron

The biggest and leanest I've ever been was on the following (218-220lbs on stage)

800mg/week T400 (16 weeks)
600mg/week EQ (16 weeks)
300mg/week Tren Ace (10 weeks)

75mg/day Winstrol ( 4 weeks)
100mcg/day Clenbuterol (6 weeks)

I took 2nd at my first competition at the provincial level (State level for you non-Canadians).

I don't know you or your genetics but start off slow, and keep all the crazy stuff as an Ace card you can flip later

Personally I WILL NEVER RUN Slin/GH/Peptides

I say Test Prop, Tren Ace, Mast Ace, And Winny with Clen and t3 and Arimadex are great for getting you peeled and shredded......BUT NOTHING BEATS A GOOD NUTRITIONAL PROGRAM!!!

Euro Bio

Hey guys let me tell you about a supplier called Euro Bio, there products are amazing and turn around time is faster then you think. I've been using there product for a long time now, and I've received nothing but the best, most pure and awesome prices from them. I highly recommend them to anyone that is even remotely thinking about buy some gear!!!!!! Hands down amazing!
**broken link removed**

I say Test Prop, Tren Ace, Mast Ace, And Winny with Clen and t3 and Arimadex are great for getting you peeled and shredded......BUT NOTHING BEATS A GOOD NUTRITIONAL PROGRAM!!!

That.

You'd be able to use far, far less if more emphasis was placed on the right nutritional and training protocol

AAS won't help you stick to your diet, and it won't help you design your diet. Those are by FAR the biggest factors in competing. In fact, most AAS will just making sticking to your diet HARDER.

I took 300mg test and 30mg var for my first contest, taking more wouldn't have made me leaner on stage, knowing more about dieting would have.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner