advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Are they giving out pro cards easier now?

Why is everyone so stuck on the word "easy"?

The OP asked is it easiER.

Compared to years ago, when the quality of the physiques was much higher & the number of cards given was fewer, it IS easier.

Not easy. No one even inferred easy.

Easier.

Completely different terms.

Why is everyone so stuck on the word "easy"?

The OP asked is it easiER.

Compared to years ago, when the quality of the physiques was much higher & the number of cards given was fewer, it IS easier.

Not easy. No one even inferred easy.

Easier.

Completely different terms.

You hit the nail on the head. That's what I meant with my original post. I was just curious to know if that info I heard from my coach was rumors or if it was true. It sounds like it is indeed true, in which case, YES, it is now easier to obtain a pro card than it would have been before.

I don't think there is a single IFBB pro that got their card "easily".

In the US there are several, completely unkown Pros who will never ever have a chance at a pro show ...for example bantam-weight-pros ...what the fuck? What do they wanna achieve at pro shows (212, open?)?

Try to get a pro card in Europe ...you actually have to be in those top amateur group to earn/deserve one. Prolly there's no pro in the EU which couldn't compete at a pro show weightwise.

So if you compare this (which you have to since IFBB is IFBB everywhere) you come to the conclusion that the NPC gives out pro cards way too inflationary which might mean easily.

Makes you kinda feel bad for the people like Duvall and Palumbo who time and time gain got so close to a pro card.

What exactly does a "pro card" mean? I know it's a certain recognition by the IFBB, but otherwise? Are they paid at that point? Or just eligible to compete in pro IFBB contests?

Doesn't , in general, "pro" mean you get paid for doing something? Can't you be paid as a bodybuilder, thus a professional, without this? For example, I am a professional musician if I get paid for it...there is no "card" from one organization.

What exactly does a "pro card" mean? I know it's a certain recognition by the IFBB, but otherwise? Are they paid at that point? Or just eligible to compete in pro IFBB contests?

Doesn't , in general, "pro" mean you get paid for doing something? Can't you be paid as a bodybuilder, thus a professional, without this? For example, I am a professional musician if I get paid for it...there is no "card" from one organization.

You can compete in ifbb contests, but the biggie is that you cant compete as an amateur anymore in the npc. Jose Reymond was able to turn pro 3 or 4 times, but turned down the card so he could keep growing and competing as an amateur.

If anyone believes it is now easy by all means please go get you a pro card...the competition is still crazy at the top level....I would encourage anyone that hasn't please go watch a pro qualifier

Yep, it's still the freakiest physiques at the top.

You are eligible to compete for money...no pro card= amateur

If anyone believes it is now easy by all means please go get you a pro card...the competition is still crazy at the top level....I would encourage anyone that hasn't please go watch a pro qualifier

Seems like it might be easier for the bikini and male physique divisions.

Seems like it might be easier for the bikini and male physique divisions.

I was thinking about trying to get a pro card in the physique division, but they don't offer a masters/ugly face division.

I was thinking about trying to get a pro card in the physique division, but they don't offer a masters/ugly face division.

You read my mind!

Even though I would never compete in physique because to me it seems like some modeling contest for twinks... Well I couldn't compete even if I wanted to because you've gotta have some pretty boy face, perfect hair, etc.

I think it's pretty rare to go into a physique competition with the ugliest mug there and expect to win. Hey, maybe it's happened a few times but I don't think it's the norm.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131