over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Asking for prayers for my son.

My son had complete kidney failure 12 years ago and I was told he wouldn't live. Yet here he is 100% healthy due to one thing, PRAYER. I had many people praying for him, just like we can unite now and pray for you son. Keep strong and prayers do work. We will all pray together like they did for my son.

Hopefully

After all the tests come back it is something manageable. Your family is in my prayers sir..pro

I can't imagine waking up to something like that, I would think I was stuck in a nightmare :( I'm so sorry to hear this, I hope when they do discover the issue, that the prognosis is good. You and your family will be in my thoughts.

Hang in there man! Your family needs you to be strong in a time like this! Will be keeping you, and your boy in prayers.

This wasn't the kind of news I was hoping to read this morning.... Stay strong my brother, stay positive and don't think of the worst that can happen or be. The mind is very strong and the laws of attraction and the universe are very real. Please keep us posted. My thoughts go to you and your family!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Our Prayers My Brotha;

Lord God,

I praise you for your compassion and your goodness.

Marvelous are your healing mercies.

Lord, as sickness has invaded my little one's world, I stand by watching and feeling helpless. But Lord, I am reminded that I am not helpless but powerful in prayer.

I lift up to you my precious child, and I ask for your healing power to fully permeate every part of my child's body.

Lord, I ask that my child's body be quickly transformed into radiant health as you respond to prayer and your healing promises in your Word.

In Jesus’ name I pray,

Amen

Last edited:
I am a father of 4 kids ,my youngest is 3 months old .i check on him every hour during the night when he is sleeping to make sure he is ok .i can't imagine the pain you are going through.your son is in my prayers ,I will pray for him to be ok .

Hey guys I have a favor to ask my son woke up this morning completely unable to walk he is two years old and we have been to four hospitals and neurologist today he's currently at children's hospital and there saying maybe a seizure or maybe multiple sclerosis.please keep him in your prayers .

Sending out prayers and well wishes to you and your family for a safe recovery for your son.

I know how it feels to see your own small child very sick. Its the most heart wrenching and painful thing you can endure. I pray they get to the bottom of this quickly and he has a quick and complete recovery.

Omg bro im soo saddened to hear this! Im wishing for a miraculous outcome and your son and family will be in my prayers.

Your little man is in my thoughts and prayers !! I really hope and pray its just one of those glitches and that he's back playing and running around like children his age do.

Stay strong bro.

So sorry. Sending prayers.

CG

This should put everything in perspective for us. I don't care whether or not u work st McDonald's or Meryl Lynch. We all bitch, yet it's unwarranted. This guys problem is a real problem. We should all take a minute to prey for his son and appreciate the life we have been give.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will pray for your son bro. Sorry to hear

I have a 4 year old son myself that is a mini BBJ. That little dude is the greatest blessing in my life. I can't imagine how scared you must be.

I pray that the doctors get a quick and accurate diagnosis. I pray whatever caused this problem is minor and easily handled. I pray that your son is healed quickly. I also pray that God be with you, your son and everyone who loves him and that God eases and comforts all of your minds.

In Jesus name. Amen

Prayers for your Son bro. As a parent myself I can't imagine how you feel. God bless your son and your family.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
anaboliceva
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131