advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Balancing proviron dosage with low-dose test?

td1111

Registered
In the past, I have always had problems running Test, and trying to balance anti-estrogens. I either feel great and get gyno really fast, or feel extremely tired from low estrogen.

I was thinking of cutting with low-dose Tren on my next cycle and I want to run a low dose of Test with just enough proviron to keep my estrogen levels normal, if possible.

Just wondering if anyone has tried this and can report the dosage that worked for them. Since proviron can act like a very mild anti-estrogren, I was wondering if 50mg of proviron a day would balance out with 150-250mg of Test / week? Any dosages you guys might suggest?

im not sure if it would balance out the way you want it to, but 50mg/day is a pretty average dose

Proviron

I switched from anastro to prov 75mg and I got severe acne. I'm assuming it was from the anas rebound and the prov didn't come close to taking up the slack on about 350 test. I love the way prov makes me feel, but in my experience it was a poor anti E.

In the past, I have always had problems running Test, and trying to balance anti-estrogens. I either feel great and get gyno really fast, or feel extremely tired from low estrogen.

Sounds like you just gotta find the proper dosage - it shouldn't be 2 extremes like that.. What have you run in the past for an anti-e? adex? Have you tried aromasin? There have been guys on here running aromasin and getting their estro levels checked - and it seems that 25mg/day was too high and brought estro too low - but then 12.5mg/day was doing the trick just fine..

Everyone is different so you just gotta experiment, or better yet get your levels tested.. I'm gonna be starting a cycle next week, and I'm gonna start with 6.25mg/day aromasin, and go from there.. If that's enough to keep things looking good, then I'm gonna go with it, but if not I'll bump up to 12.5mg/day.

Sounds like you just gotta find the proper dosage - it shouldn't be 2 extremes like that.. What have you run in the past for an anti-e? adex? Have you tried aromasin? There have been guys on here running aromasin and getting their estro levels checked - and it seems that 25mg/day was too high and brought estro too low - but then 12.5mg/day was doing the trick just fine..

Everyone is different so you just gotta experiment, or better yet get your levels tested.. I'm gonna be starting a cycle next week, and I'm gonna start with 6.25mg/day aromasin, and go from there.. If that's enough to keep things looking good, then I'm gonna go with it, but if not I'll bump up to 12.5mg/day.

With what dosage of Test? I'd really love to see some example dosages of AI's balancing out perfectly (meaning NORMAL estro levels). I've tried Aromasin and Adex, but always find I either feel good and my gyno flares up, or I feel trashed when I up the dose a bit. Would LOVE to find the balance point, because I love the way Test feels!

With what dosage of Test? I'd really love to see some example dosages of AI's balancing out perfectly (meaning NORMAL estro levels). I've tried Aromasin and Adex, but always find I either feel good and my gyno flares up, or I feel trashed when I up the dose a bit. Would LOVE to find the balance point, because I love the way Test feels!

Well the thing is, the Test dosage is only 1 piece of the puzzle.. How much Aromatase you produce is also very important, which is the enzyme that your body uses to convert Test > Estro..

A guy on here 'ENraged' is on TRT at 150mg/wk Test, I think it is, and he's had problems with high estrogen.. So he was running 25mg/day of Aromasin, but it plummeted his Estro levels.. He had them retested again using 12.5mg/day Aromasin, and he found his sweet spot.. Another guy on here is running 500mg/wk Test, and also had his Estro tested, and I think he was also good using 12.5mg/day Aromasin..

I'm starting a cycle next week of 550mg/wk Test and 400mg/wk Deca - and I'm gonna run the Aromasin at 6.25mg/day, and go from there.. If that's enough, I'm gonna stick with it, but if my nips get puffy or anything, I'm gonna double up to 12.5mg/day.. The key is finding your sweet spot and running the bare minimum that you need.. The best thing to do obviously would be to get your Estro levels tested - but I don't see why it would be too difficult to find a good ballpark dosage, by starting with 6.25mg/day, and bumping it up in increments of 6.25mg.. Using RS Aromasin it's easy, since it's liquid dosed at 25mg/cc - so all you gotta do is bump it up by 1/4cc's..

...yea I gotta say that aromasin is STRONG!!

I am running 500 mg test E. I have on for a while and starting to see signs of gyno but weird because I have been fine for months. I have been on Nolva 20 mgs and started having problems after a few months of being perfectly fine.

Started Aromasin and 25mgs layed me out for three days straight. I lost 6 lbs (water) and strength dropped 20% on every major lift. I can only go EOD with aromasin and around 6.25mgs. That way I don't go from man to bitch over night :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131