advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best flavor of protein from True Nutrition!!

I mix the chocolate coconut with unflavored almond milk. Only adds about 3 grams of fat per 8 oz. and makes it taste even better than it already is. I've tried a bunch of flavors from TrueNutrition and my favorites have been chocolate coconut, java mocha, and creamy peanut butter.

Premium Chocolate Coconut is the shit! Also Choc. PB Cup is also very good. Birthday Cake was pretty good with milk but got sick of it real quick with water. Also if you like stronger flavoring you now have the choice to double the flavoring.

Regardless of how good a particular flavor of protein is, I still get tired of it day after day. I always get the Pick 5 sample packs in about 15 different flavors.

Java Mocha is probably my fav. The fruit flavors are great mixed with a similar flavor of Powerade or Gatorade.

Is team skip protein more for post workouts?

You can use it almost whenever really. I mostly do Skip first thing in the morning and before sleeping. I use the DC formula pre intra and post training since its a overall faster absorbing formula. But skip could be used as a one and only as well

Alot of people love premium chocolate coconut, chocolate banana, strawberry coconut, java mocha and orange creamsicle

Yeah Choc coconut seems to be extremely popular I suppose I need to sample it

personally,i like the unsweetened bananna flavor

I like the unflavored, unsweetened hydro whey. I usually drink it with gatorade. Its not the most refreshing drink, but it gets the job done quite nicely.

I've searched the Truenutrition website and can't find that they have any whey protein that is lactose free. I know the beef isolate is, but does anyone know if they have whey lactose free?

Java mocha is my current favorite. Also got chocolate chip cookie dough and while it's good it has to much of a artificial taste for me.

Orange creamsicle for a treat, but vanilla, so i can mix it with anything.

I rotate between premium chocolate, java mocha, and choco pb cup.

Alot of people love premium chocolate coconut, chocolate banana, strawberry coconut, java mocha and orange creamsicle

My entire life, the thought of coconut would make me gag, I can't stand the texture. But after reading the raves about the strawberry coconut by Bboy, I gave it a try. OMG was that the BEST idea ever!!!!!! The BEST flavor hands down!!!! 2nd is Cookie's N Cream, very close 2nd!

I was really disappointed in the flavor/smell of Team Skip Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup that I got. That said, I do mix it in water most of the time. If I mix with egg whites the flavor/texture improve quite considerably.

Perhaps Dante could weigh in on this topic: I believe that I was disappointed in the flavor because the brand name proteins are loaded down with fillers and flavor enhancers. If I'm not mistaken, TP leaves that stuff out of their proteins in favor of giving you more quality protein for your money. Right or wrong?

In the past, I have never been able to say that powdered proteins have ever made a difference in my recovery/physique, but I will say that TP products will be the only stuff I buy from now on.

Java mocha made with cold coffee and steevia is great. I blend any of the bananna flavors with some ice and a frozen bananna and its delicious.

Strawberry bannanna, bananna coconut,strwberry and creme is all good to.
Coconut creme pie and strawberry cheesecake were decent but I wont buy again.

I was really disappointed in the flavor/smell of Team Skip Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup that I got. That said, I do mix it in water most of the time. If I mix with egg whites the flavor/texture improve quite considerably.

Perhaps Dante could weigh in on this topic: I believe that I was disappointed in the flavor because the brand name proteins are loaded down with fillers and flavor enhancers. If I'm not mistaken, TP leaves that stuff out of their proteins in favor of giving you more quality protein for your money. Right or wrong?

In the past, I have never been able to say that powdered proteins have ever made a difference in my recovery/physique, but I will say that TP products will be the only stuff I buy from now on.

How much water did you use?
I have the same formula and flavor. I've found I use 4oz of water per scoop and it tastes pretty good. Not exactly Reese Cup when mixed in water but its still good. So I normally do 2 scoops in 8oz of water. Too much water of course compromises taste

How much water did you use?
I have the same formula and flavor. I've found I use 4oz of water per scoop and it tastes pretty good. Not exactly Reese Cup when mixed in water but its still good. So I normally do 2 scoops in 8oz of water. Too much water of course compromises taste

Damn that is not much water at all.

DC has said in the past that these companies are loaded with sugar and other flavor additives.

Those are all my favorites!

STrawberry coconut is my favorite....the coconut added to any flavor really brings out a better taste.

STraw-coco + Milk + blended oats + let it sit and meld over a few hours = strawberry milkshake, it's my favorite meal of the day...2 of them:)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws