• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
intex
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
PM-Ace-Labs
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
sunrise2
PHARMAHGH1
kinglab
ganabol2
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
azteca
granabolic1
napsgear-210x65
banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
ashp210
UGFREAK-banner-PM
advertise1
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
esquel
Steroid-Freaks-IS
YMSGIF210x65-Banner
advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep tendon

Hound_Dog

New member
Newbies
Joined
Jun 7, 2002
Messages
22
Any one have experience with a bicep tendon problem? ( In crook of left elbow) and what treatment did you find to be the most effective? This shit is driving me crazy.
 
I fell yer pain brother! Mine comes and goes- but I only work bi's once a week,so i would like to know whats up also!!
 
IT FUCKING SUCKS!!!

I get this too! Man does it suck... Mostly rest, rest, rest will heal it.. I finally went to the doctor when the pain got ridiculously annoying...I could not make a fist and I could not stop shaking... I finally found out it was not my tendon; but my collateral ligament...he called it "throwers arm" in fact do a search for it on yahoo and you might just find a bunch of info on the exact same "injury" you are having...
 
When I was in my late teens, I had some tryouts with a few Big League teams. I was pitching for a few different teams at the time (school, league, and national team) and really messed my arm up. I thought it was just over use. But it actually turned out to be a form of tendonitis of the bicep tendon. Basically the outter layer of the tendon freys when it is used in a snapping motion (like pitching) and then inflames. I tried to recover from the pain for two years but nothing helped. The Doc said the only solution was sergery but I would have a 20% chance of getting better, 60% chance of staying the same, and a 20% chance of it getting worse due to nerve damage. So I ended up giving up baseball and taking up bodybuilding. The heavy weights don't seem to hurt it at all. Only the snapping motion.

Macdaddy
 
I have major issues with my bicep tendons, one of the things I like is Clondrition with Glucosamine, it certainly seems to have a positive effect on my remaining tendon.

I also wear the elbow supports when I lift, but that's probably mental!

Boing "the English_Bulldog"
 

Staff online

  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
555,985,894
Threads
135,248
Messages
2,754,397
Members
160,155
Latest member
aaddpp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131
raws
Savage Labs Store email
Syntherol Site Enhancing Oil Synthol
aqpharma
YMS-210x131-V02
hulabs
ezgif-com-resize-2-1
MA Research Chem store banner
MA Supps Store Banner
YMS-210x131-V02
Keytech banner
musclechem
Godbullraw-bottom-banner
Injection Instructions for beginners
Knight Labs store email banner
3
ashp131
YMS-210x131-V02
Back
Top