over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Botox, Steroids, and Tylenol...

its funny what you say about cheating. IMO, most people are stupid. lol. I remember back when I was 19...maybe 20, I was young/stupid and posted on bodybuilding boards on AOL. Anyway, this chick's boyfriend was using protein shakes, she made this huge post about how the protein shake will eventually kill him, and how it's cheating. dude, the girl was like 2 years older than me and I laughed my ass off thinking how stupid people are.

At thew company I work for, there are at least 15 women that have had gastric bypass surgery in the 2 years, the thing that really cracks me up is the fact I still see these fat asses eating bags of dorito's all day with a cherry coke lol.

I agree 100% with what LATS said, I really think that big pharm will make a killing when they have it all under their control and it is only a matter of time before they do.

So you think it's a push to get a stranglehold on the legal use of these drugs? Possibly. An entire industry could certainly spring up if that's the direction things go. At least then things could be done much more safely under the supervision of a professional.

But that's just testosterone and maybe HGH. What about all the others? Do you think then that those will just go the way of the dinosaur?

If Raw Deal showed us anything it had to show us one glaring fact - That there is massive demand for AAS. Massive... and that's already on top of the 2.5 million prescriptions that were written legally! That's an incredible amount of demand.

I do really hope it produces a legal network of HRT clinics or something similar. I'm not holding my breath but that would be ideal. So I can't say one way or the other about that.

What I can say for a fact is that initiatives like Raw Deal will push the problem further underground so they better have somewhere for all these people to go or people are really going to start getting sick. Because supply will rise to meet demand and the black market will be flooded with fakes, impurities, non-sterile, infectious compounds. Open competition, even if it's in a black market, keeps quality higher and prices lower.

My prediction is now you really will see steroid-induced deaths. But not from the hormones themselves but from unsafe gear. I wonder if the DEA will accept any of that blame?

There sure is a lot of noise out there isn't there? This is an ideal time to start revisiting your training style and nailing down your diet. I loved that Dave Pulcinella (sp?) thread. That is one of the best threads I've seen. This really is one hell of an informative board.

OLDFELLA IS RIGHT.. WE PERSONALLY WONT SEE A GLARING HEADLINE IN THE PAPERS.. but, behind close doors you will see favors being asked.. that being said, pharma is not dumb.. you might even start seeing name brand stuff hitting the market like in the 80's .. hey.. it is just a theory..;)

hey.. it is just a theory..

A good one at that. Especially when you consider how much lobbying money pharma has to throw around.

What I can say for a fact is that initiatives like Raw Deal will push the problem further underground so they better have somewhere for all these people to go or people are really going to start getting sick. Because supply will rise to meet demand and the black market will be flooded with fakes, impurities, non-sterile, infectious compounds. Open competition, even if it's in a black market, keeps quality higher and prices lower.

My prediction is now you really will see steroid-induced deaths. But not from the hormones themselves but from unsafe gear. I wonder if the DEA will accept any of that blame?

Of course not, they will just use it to lobby their actions once again, and possibly get increased funding to lock more people up.

they will just use it to lobby their actions once again...to lock more people up.
Well that's one way to keep people safe from steroids! Lock them in a jail cell. Works like a charm!

Well that's one way to keep people safe from steroids! Lock them in a jail cell. Works like a charm!

I love how in every article they say how our kids are safer. What I find funny is that if you walk into any high school you don't see a large number of muscle head kids rather quite to the contrary you see a lot of obese/morbidly obese kids. Here is some information I found

"The report, which uses data from the 2003 National Survey of Children’s Health, found that 30.6 percent of children ages 10 - 17 are overweight and 14.8 percent of these are obese."

In a study done in 2002 they found that 3% of 12th graders admitted to using steroids at least once before. I would actually question the results of this study since most people I've met think prohormones and sometimes even protein powder are steriods. But even if the results are correct I think 10 times as many overweight children is more of a problem then the kids using steroids.

If the government is truly concerned about the nations children they would spend the money used on operation "Raw Deal" on childhood obesity. Childhood steroid use may be a concern but childhood obesity is an epidemic.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws