over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bruce Lee as a MMA fighter....?

rickyboy36

Registered
Im just curious to see where you guys would rank him in todays world of MMA fighting.

Pound for pound he would definately be at the top in my opinion.

How much did he weigh? I would think at his heaviest he might have been a solid lightweight.

He would destroy all!

Hard to tell as he never competed..but he was the first true mixed martial artist

He would definitely dominate... Pry every class! Lol

He would not do bad but not good probably a .500 average of wins and loses

He would not do bad but not good probably a .500 average of wins and loses

I gotta agree maybe win few more being that he was so light...as for the guys 170+ I don't think he'd do so hot

Not to pee on the parade

Im just curious to see where you guys would rank him in todays world of MMA fighting.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings here but he would have a hard time getting past a decent high school wrestler.

First off,i think he would be too quick to get taken down.I have never ever seen someone that fast before.His speed would be his offense and defense strategy.Granted,if by chance he did get taken down then it would be game over.But his kicks were wicked quick and HARD and i think in any class(just like gracie did in the beggining) he would take anyone down in the standup game.That includes GSP and Silva Aderson.

As for his ground game..well...maybe with some decent training he might of been able to do some damage there as well.With Bruce it was all about concentration and becoming better...

Last edited:
As long as he stayed with in his weight class he would be on top ..no question.
His style is timeless and very effective.
Does that mean he would be unbeatable...no one is unbeatable.

What the ?

First off,i think he would be too quick to get taken down.I have never ever seen someone that fast before....

Where did you see this speed at?..................you don't mean like in the motion picture Enter the Dragon right because I am not sure if you realize this but those were movies. You know a script, rehearsed, action, cut.... etc..

Where did you see this speed at?..................you don't mean like in the motion picture Enter the Dragon right because I am not sure if you realize this but those were movies. You know a script, rehearsed, action, cut.... etc..

Actually there are videos of him on youtube and you seem him practicing.It is obvious his speed outmatches anyone we know.

Theres one where he knocks a guy to the floor with one finger and his finger was maybe an inch away from the guy.

Actually there are videos of him on youtube and you seem him practicing.It is obvious his speed outmatches anyone we know.

Theres one where he knocks a guy to the floor with one finger and his finger was maybe an inch away from the guy.

ahh yes the dreaded one finger punch. I have seen this move in many a fight. Quite devastating as i have seen mr. miagi use this many times. Dont foget danielson..he perfected this technique by catching flies with his chopstix.

I can't believe this technique hasn't been developed by someone in MMA. Forget about the Mau Tai clinch or overhand right, just flick your opponent with your index finger and watch him get all "chicken legged"

Not to get off topic

I don't want to get off topic but along these same lines I often wondered how well Clint Eastwood would have done if he would have tried out for the Olympic Skeet Shooting team. I have seen videos of this guy in "Dirty Harry", "The Outlaw Josey Whales", and "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly" and this sucker can shoot.

Just my opinion but I am saying Olympic gold medals in the 72, 76, 84, 88, 92, 96, at least.....hell who could beat him now?

First off Bruce Lee topped out at 125lbs max...........Lightweight UFC limit is 155.

If we're talking weight classes he'd be a faster and more skilled Machida for his featherweight or flyweight division. He'd most def. be close to untouchable for his weight...........and for those of you clowning on his parade saying it's just the movies and he'd lose to HS wrestler this and that, I guarantee he's whoop your big clumsy ass so quick you'd shit your pants and embarass your family in the process.

without any question or doubt whatsoever, he would be taken to the ground and pounded.

I can't believe this technique hasn't been developed by someone in MMA. Forget about the Mau Tai clinch or overhand right, just flick your opponent with your index finger and watch him get all "chicken legged"

Come on guys..im trying to make a point here..loll.Im not saying he can use that as a stratagy to put someone down.Im just trying to point(pun not intended) out his strenght to you guys.Have you guys seen him train at least??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws