over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Mogen bicep tear

I think competing and possibly losing would hurt his popularity. He's basically a social media sensation. No need to jeopardize that by losing a competition.

Doubt it would hurt him but going off what he said in Generation iron 2, he wants to compete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's in movies now, right? Don't think he needs to compete. Maybe he's got the bug.

It doesn't seem too bad. He has yet to see a doctor in this new clip and most of the bruising has gone. He starts to talk about it at 3:40:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gScsrTayJJA"]HOW TO MAKE A CLOTHING LINE | DOWNTOWN LA - YouTube[/ame]

he definitely does have a solid physique

but I doubt he'll do too well in classic physique... just IMO

I do agree but I do more on the mental side of things. He simply doesn't want it enough. He probably would cheat on his prep too as he doesn't seem to have the mentality of a top competitor. But physically I think he already looks better than most of the best classic physique guys.

I've noticed that it's always the genetic elite doing shit like this (partly because they have the strength).

The rest of us mortals; some of whom might actually get up to that kind of level over decades don't do shit like this because they know how fragile our bodies are lol

Look at Terron Beckam or Brad Castleberry; always doing some crazy shit lol

There's probably some idiot cheat curling 50 lbs and tearing his bicep out there somewhere [emoji12]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That's the problem. You never know when it could happen. Watched my training partner who could straight bar curl 185 strict for a few reps tear his bicep on a 3rd warm up set with. 40lb dumbbell on a preacher bench.

I was standing in front of him to grab it at the bottom at the end of the set, and it popped on like the 7th rep.

I grabbed the weight and his entire bicep rolled to the bottom of his arm.

Nasty looking especially since his arms were a legitimate 20 inches and muscular.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I wish people wouldn’t do stuff like that.

That being said, I tore mine throwing an uppercut while bouncing at a bar! That was stupid as well.🙁

Not really surprising, the dude is doing flips off bridges and shit lol.

Hope he takes it as a wake up call, because the guy has a great physique.

Not really surprising, the dude is doing flips off bridges and shit lol.

Hope he takes it as a wake up call, because the guy has a great physique.

Exactly I seen a video of him he’s on a skateboard with groceries just reckless. We live and learn. I hope he learned from that.

Sent from The Iron Pile

Last edited:
But physically I think he already looks better than most of the best classic physique guys.

I don't think he has the natural lines and shape that is required to be at the top..

additionally, his back is suuuuuuuuuper weak

Iv stood next to him, doesn’t look big at all, look like a physique guy, sure he’s won a nabba uni tho

Talking about recklessness

You seen the tall long haired blond bodybuilder guy? Look like a Viking?

Well he’s been deadlifting 5 plates with roller blades on hahaha

I think this is funny. This dude should know better than this but his rocks for brains doesn't think about repercussions of this type of stuff. Lol just like his dumb ass skate boarding to the store and back with groceries in hand.

The funniest part about this is him acting so shocked when it happened like what the hell did you expect! Chris should know better but he's younger and he can probably get away with stuff like this. Just no need for this stuff when your body is your money makes

I think this is funny. This dude should know better than this but his rocks for brains doesn't think about repercussions of this type of stuff. Lol just like his dumb ass skate boarding to the store and back with groceries in hand.

The funniest part about this is him acting so shocked when it happened like what the hell did you expect! Chris should know better but he's younger and he can probably get away with stuff like this. Just no need for this stuff when your body is your money makes

I see Chris is doing quite a few things that I don't think are "good" for his look on stage. He seems to be going down the build your social media following route as fast as possible. Understandable as there is much more money in that than competing (especially in classic physique). Some things are harmless but an example is the 15,000 calories day he is about to do. He just done 10,000 and now 15,000. Obviously he is young and has great genetics but not the best thing to do for someone who wants to keep a small waist and is known for a great vacuum. Many may argue a few days won't do anything bad for still I don't think it is ideal for him. Neither is the way he trains imo (this vid is 1 example) but it's obviously working for him so good on him. He pretty much has the ideal physique in my eyes. I just would hate for him to get injured as he has the potential to win the O in classic physique many times over.

It's not the best in the world, not even close

I meant in terms of what is physically appealing to females or what the average guy wishes they looked like

With Frank McGrath on legs.

He is doing better than most people in the lifting world. Yeah, he is a pretty boy, but, those were the cards he was dealt. I personally think he looks tons better than the top 6 Mr. Olympia guys. He still looks athletic. Not some bloated toad, that walks like a retarded duck. 🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/tUS_hN8Uqnw

wat she look like

8074c31a708e219a41db87fd1a547ce2.jpg

Only pic he has of her in his IG page but she appears on his story a lot

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner