over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Calum Von Mogen bicep tear

Complete tear of the distal biceps tendon, gonna have to have surgery to reattach

Then again if he was some pussy that ran under the porch at the forst sign of danger he would probably be 160 lbs and skinny fat.

Then again if he was some pussy that ran under the porch at the forst sign of danger he would probably be 160 lbs and skinny fat.
There's a difference between being a pussy and being the idiot who tries to cheat curl 405 with a partner.

Not everything has to be in absolutes.

These guys are completely correct when they say that if your entire career is built on your physique; what could you possibly gain from doing shit like this?

Now he has to go through surgery, some rehab, train back to his older state, and then still have that injury be somewhat visible.

But I guess he got some extra Instagram views [emoji6][emoji4]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

someone correct me if im wrong

but if you have had a big tear, complete distal tendon tear is probably the best outcome

No damage or tear to the muscle fibers mean it won't leave a divot, short muscle belly or fucked up shape

reattaching tendon usually goes well and has good recovery, usually good as new(i know, not always) in function and aesthetics

so lucky outcome for a stupid situation i guess?

someone correct me if im wrong

but if you have had a big tear, complete distal tendon tear is probably the best outcome

No damage or tear to the muscle fibers mean it won't leave a divot, short muscle belly or fucked up shape

reattaching tendon usually goes well and has good recovery, usually good as new(i know, not always) in function and aesthetics

so lucky outcome for a stupid situation i guess?

I believe this is the case

god damn that sucks, cal was my new favorite bodybuilder.

all the people saying he's dumb and he shouldn't have tried this and blah blah blah... whatever If you had arms like that you'd want to lift heavy shit too

it's a frame of mind, that's heavy shit, i'm gonna lift it... dude didn't think to himself maybe i'm gonna be a princess and go curl some 20s

Last edited:
I dont think there was any mind invloved in this one.

god damn that sucks, cal was my new favorite bodybuilder.

all the people saying he's dumb and he shouldn't have tried this and blah blah blah... whatever If you had arms like that you'd want to lift heavy shit too

it's a frame of mind, that's heavy shit, i'm gonna lift it... dude didn't think to himself maybe i'm gonna be a princess and go curl some 20s

Seriously. All the hating in here screams insecurity.

idk about hating.. just people who see a guy who has a great thing going, but did something really, really dumb.. and may have jeopardized what he's built/been blessed with.

kinda like that kid who is born into wealth and gets hooked on oxy

idk about hating.. just people who see a guy who has a great thing going, but did something really, really dumb.. and may have jeopardized what he's built/been blessed with.

kinda like that kid who is born into wealth and gets hooked on oxy

True

TBH, that was plain stupidity...but I expect nothing less in the age of IG.

I don't see how you put these two together. I agree with littleslice. I follow the guy on instagram and am a fan wishing him the best. I would like to see anyone I admire continue to grow, not throw away what they have foolishly.

Although, I think a lot of us have an oh shit moment where you grow up a little after making a mistake. If he tries to do this again, then he really is a bonehead.

I follow this guy on instagram. Looks like he may have injured his knee or something trying to repel down a cliff.

Anyone else chalk these injuries about to abuse of dry compounds, potentially. Just speculation of course... but being dry vascular and hard 24/7 (while very lean) for instagram and using lots of drugs that dry you out.

Same thing happened to that Lazarus guy a few years back. (good abs and fake looking facial hair) tendons were brittle from abuse of dry compounds.

Obviously some guys can run things like 100mg windy/day for a year and be fine..others 50/day for 4 weeks and they are dying from aches.

Anyone else chalk these injuries about to abuse of dry compounds, potentially. Just speculation of course... but being dry vascular and hard 24/7 (while very lean) for instagram and using lots of drugs that dry you out.

Same thing happened to that Lazarus guy a few years back. (good abs and fake looking facial hair) tendons were brittle from abuse of dry compounds.

Obviously some guys can run things like 100mg windy/day for a year and be fine..others 50/day for 4 weeks and they are dying from aches.

i attribute it to trying to cheat tandem curl a 405lb bar

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qncfJ16xKzg&t=0s"]Calum Von Moger Almost Dies !!! - YouTube[/ame]

Of course steroids and heavy exercising play a role here. No reason for a tendon to snap from this little tension.

Im at work and didnt listen to the sound. Did he slip or did his tendon just snap from leaning on it? I thought he slipped and fell.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws