advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone explain what anxiety from EQ is?

Midnight Temptation

Newbies
I don't suffer from anxiety nor am i an anxious person and I hear so many guys saying that EQ has to be run at a long dose for a long time to see results but bad anxiety seems to be the major side effect complaint.

Couldn't the anxiety be controlled with something?

FWIW I never encountered it. I also never ran it higher than 900mg/wk - I do not know if that is a factor.

Or you can just not take it

200 mgs started giving me anxiety so I dropped it a little while back

Ask me some years back if I valued vascularity and fullness over a racy mind, and I would've said hell yes

Now I just want to stand in line at Jewel with a calm mind

Anxiety for me is..... mmh basically i wake up to go pee and then i can't fall asleep... This is the anxiety i have from EQ which is related to low E2 levels.

When E2 are in good ratio, even on 1g Tren i can sleep like a baby....

There is a reason for it of course, and I can't really remember all the proposed mechanisms but I would say they are hypotheses at best. Anxiety could be controlled by a variety of strategies.
Say you tried drugs. Gaba agonists would work. Serotonin boosters might work. Beta blockers could help it and so on. But just because one of these drugs worked it doesn't necessarily mean the mechanism has to do with gaba or serotonin or whatever per se.

I even saw someone claim the anxiety was from "thick blood". Nah, I doubt it, I suspect it modulates some neurotransmitter but can't be sure.

Anxiety from roids might be described like this: a feeling of impending doom, a sense of panic, fear. Physical signs might be there, like pounding heart. Higher heart rate might not be too bad in itself but when you are panicking it just compounds the feeling.

The worst anxiety I ever had was from running tren and EQ together. I wanted to climb out of my own skin. I had a knot in my stomach all day. I felt like death was near all day long. I had this horrible panicky feeling that wouldn’t go away.

I think a lot of the guys on here exaggerate and it’s old -fwiw I’ve ran it a few times 1000 mg weekly with zero anxiety- every human is different but if u are near crawling out your skin and feel like death all day it’s not from EQ

What’s it like? I’ll take a stab at that maybe.

Picture driving to the store in your car on an average afternoon lunch hour. All the other cars do 45. Your car.. only does 80. That’s anxiety for me. driving to the store on an ordinary afternoon but one poor decision away from total disaster.

I’m not a doctor, but I’ve read that certain things like EQ, Tren, etc can raise cortisol levels in the body. Basically anything you take that messes with your hormone levels can give you anxiety, I’m not saying it will, but it definitely could, and if you’ve never suffered from anxiety your a lucky person, hopefully you never do, it can be very debilitating.

What’s it like? I’ll take a stab at that maybe.

Picture driving to the store in your car on an average afternoon lunch hour. All the other cars do 45. Your car.. only does 80. That’s anxiety for me. driving to the store on an ordinary afternoon but one poor decision away from total disaster.
For me exact opposite, everyone doing 45 mph and I’m doing 15 mph because I’m scared to death something terrible is going to pop off any second now

combo of cortisol, high rbc, high h/h and effects we are currently unaware of to the autonomic nervous system for the win Pat. through in some altered brain chemistry for desert

I think a lot of the guys on here exaggerate and it’s old -fwiw I’ve ran it a few times 1000 mg weekly with zero anxiety- every human is different but if u are near crawling out your skin and feel like death all day it’s not from EQ

I am personally certain that this type of reaction can be directly due to an exogenous hormone, and I also believe it's not that rare either. Now there can be a genetic predisposition to this type of reaction too, but imo the steroids could be called a directly causative factor. I've seen many reports on the forums over the years of posters reporting they never suffered severe anxiety before steroids and they triggered a panic attack syndrome that seriously messed up their life, even driving some close to suicide at times. I doubt anyone exaggerates this type of thing as sufferers would do anything to forget about it and make it go away and never talk about it again. No one goes to the ER feeling like they are dying unless they felt real badly.
Especially not big tough guys who earlier would have viewed someone complaining of anxiety as pussies.

Hormones are powerful things. I mean some hormones like corticosteroids can even induce psychosis not too rarely. Anabolics don't do that but they are powerful too.

Hormones can elicit non-genomic actions through signaling of second messengers. One in particular is increased Ca2+ (calcium ions) influx. N, P and T-type gated calcium channels are heavily abundant throughout our CNS/PNS and brain regions. Theses gated channels mediate presynaptic nerve terminals that can create an environment of excitatory response.

There are subsequent signaling that occurs upon different neurotransmitters post second messenger involvement.

The adjunct use of a calcium channel blocker could alleviate the anxiety involved with AAS.

I don't suffer from anxiety nor am i an anxious person and I hear so many guys saying that EQ has to be run at a long dose for a long time to see results but bad anxiety seems to be the major side effect complaint.

Couldn't the anxiety be controlled with something?
Its never given me any at 400mgs but I just felt always hungry. I believe I have went to 500-600mg before without nay anxiety either. It varies from person to person.

If you do not suffer from anxiety I would not worry as much, but ya never know

I value everyone’s opinion but your pretty much saying I’m full of shit and exaggerating. My anxiety came on when I introduced tren and EQ and went away when I stopped. Are you saying it’s just one big coincidence ? Because it doesn’t happen to you so it can’t happen ? Please enlighten me and all the other members that experience anxiety when using drugs like tren and EQ

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131