advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can someone explain what anxiety from EQ is?

I value everyone’s opinion but your pretty much saying I’m full of shit and exaggerating. My anxiety came on when I introduced tren and EQ and went away when I stopped. Are you saying it’s just one big coincidence ? Because it doesn’t happen to you so it can’t happen ? Please enlighten me and all the other members that experience anxiety when using drugs like tren and EQ

Should've checked your horoscope man

Saturn must've been invading Jupiter in your astrosphere, def can't be the cattle and horse hormones

Some articles say it effects the gabaergic
The worst anxiety I ever had was from running tren and EQ together. I wanted to climb out of my own skin. I had a knot in my stomach all day. I felt like death was near all day long. I had this horrible panicky feeling that wouldn’t go away.

Exactly my same feelings with either compound.
It was like a constant state of freak out all day and night. EQ was worse than tren, I did the same thing as you years ago and mixed the two together and wow..... that was the worst feeling

Hormones can elicit non-genomic actions through signaling of second messengers. One in particular is increased Ca2+ (calcium ions) influx. N, P and T-type gated calcium channels are heavily abundant throughout our CNS/PNS and brain regions. Theses gated channels mediate presynaptic nerve terminals that can create an environment of excitatory response.

There are subsequent signaling that occurs upon different neurotransmitters post second messenger involvement.

The adjunct use of a calcium channel blocker could alleviate the anxiety involved with AAS.

Having said that, what's the practical take-away or possible negative side effects (other than hypotension, I assume) for someone who wanted to experiment with treating their AAS-induced anxiety with a drug like amlodipine or diltiazem, or a natural CCB like magnesium? Magnesium is a relaxing or sedating mineral, of course, but as many of us know, too much magnesium will give you the runs, which is an obvious negative. ;-)

Having said that, what's the practical take-away or possible negative side effects (other than hypotension, I assume) for someone who wanted to experiment with treating their AAS-induced anxiety with a drug like amlodipine or diltiazem, or a natural CCB like magnesium? Magnesium is a relaxing or sedating mineral, of course, but as many of us know, too much magnesium will give you the runs, which is an obvious negative. ;-)

CBD might help

I think a lot of the guys on here exaggerate and it’s old -fwiw I’ve ran it a few times 1000 mg weekly with zero anxiety- every human is different but if u are near crawling out your skin and feel like death all day it’s not from EQ

I've also run it many times and the upper levels of a gram and never had anxiety issues with it. I would think your higher androgenic cpds like tren and halodrol would make.one more susceptible to anxiety moreso the EQ imo.

A lot of myths get pass around here like gospel. If you mentally self indoctrinate yourself to believe something bad will happen, more then likely it will happen. I do believe though some people may get anxiety so I not trying to take away from there experiences however I do feel a lot of the self reports of anxiety are from placebo or something else.

Some articles say it effects the gabaergic

Exactly my same feelings with either compound.
It was like a constant state of freak out all day and night. EQ was worse than tren, I did the same thing as you years ago and mixed the two together and wow..... that was the worst feeling

That's what I have read aswell and I used to get anxiety from EQ but now that I take gabapentin I don't seem to. So that does make me think it has something to do with gaba receptor

Hormones can elicit non-genomic actions through signaling of second messengers. One in particular is increased Ca2+ (calcium ions) influx. N, P and T-type gated calcium channels are heavily abundant throughout our CNS/PNS and brain regions. Theses gated channels mediate presynaptic nerve terminals that can create an environment of excitatory response.

There are subsequent signaling that occurs upon different neurotransmitters post second messenger involvement.

The adjunct use of a calcium channel blocker could alleviate the anxiety involved with AAS.

Anabolic steroids act at androgen receptors to influence cellular functioning and gene expression. In addition to regulating pathways involved in the development of male characteristics,103 activation of androgen receptors also produces rapid increases in calcium levels within skeletal muscle, heart, and brain cells.104

See below as aforementioned:

Calcium plays important roles in neuronal signaling. Research with human cells demonstrates that anabolic steroids also interact with certain types of GABAA receptors, which could mediate the increased anxiety reported by steroid users.105,106

That's what I have read aswell and I used to get anxiety from EQ but now that I take gabapentin I don't seem to. So that does make me think it has something to do with gaba receptor

This is what I was referring to earlier. It doesn't matter what is causing the anxiety, a benzo or gabapentinoid or other gaba agonist will always work. If someone suffers from panic disorder a gaba agonist willl work but it will often respond to an SSRI as well, though it usually takes a while.

I am personally certain that this type of reaction can be directly due to an exogenous hormone, and I also believe it's not that rare either. Now there can be a genetic predisposition to this type of reaction too, but imo the steroids could be called a directly causative factor. I've seen many reports on the forums over the years of posters reporting they never suffered severe anxiety before steroids and they triggered a panic attack syndrome that seriously messed up their life, even driving some close to suicide at times. I doubt anyone exaggerates this type of thing as sufferers would do anything to forget about it and make it go away and never talk about it again. No one goes to the ER feeling like they are dying unless they felt real badly.
Especially not big tough guys who earlier would have viewed someone complaining of anxiety as pussies.

Hormones are powerful things. I mean some hormones like corticosteroids can even induce psychosis not too rarely. Anabolics don't do that but they are powerful too.

One of the worst and i don't mean to offend anyone, but ignorant things someone can say is that a side effect that they personally don't get isn't real. Come the fuck on.

Are people who are lactose intolerant "exaggerating" shitting their brains out or not being able to control their stomach after eating dairy? Does everyone who drinks alcohol become a raging, violent black out drunk?

Different chemicals affect different people in different ways, as we all of slightly different chemical make up, genetic predispositions, etc.

I can feel instantly when EQ kicks in my anxiety is through the roof- I start worrying about things that were far in the back of my mind before, start getting paranoid about shit from the past, just feeling more agitated and less relaxed/pleasant to deal with.

I stop it, and once the ester clears, the same exact things don't bother me or occupy my mind.

If EQ doesn't do this to you, fantastic. I believe it because I'm not YOU to tell you how it does or doesn't make YOU feel.

For the record... A Dr. and ex pro told me this is from low E2, as EQ acts as an anti-aromatase.

I fuckin love how EQ makes me look and the strength/endurance boost... But i lose my shit on it every time and very uncomfortable mentally.

**Try supplementing with B6, such an underrated dopamine/serotonin agonist, it's done wonders for me on tren so i may try it with EQ and see if that can off-set the anxiety.

One of the worst and i don't mean to offend anyone, but ignorant things someone can say is that a side effect that they personally don't get isn't real. Come the fuck on.

Are people who are lactose intolerant "exaggerating" shitting their brains out or not being able to control their stomach after eating dairy? Does everyone who drinks alcohol become a raging, violent black out drunk?

Different chemicals affect different people in different ways, as we all of slightly different chemical make up, genetic predispositions, etc.

I can feel instantly when EQ kicks in my anxiety is through the roof- I start worrying about things that were far in the back of my mind before, start getting paranoid about shit from the past, just feeling more agitated and less relaxed/pleasant to deal with.

I stop it, and once the ester clears, the same exact things don't bother me or occupy my mind.

If EQ doesn't do this to you, fantastic. I believe it because I'm not YOU to tell you how it does or doesn't make YOU feel.

For the record... A Dr. and ex pro told me this is from low E2, as EQ acts as an anti-aromatase.

I fuckin love how EQ makes me look and the strength/endurance boost... But i lose my shit on it every time and very uncomfortable mentally.

**Try supplementing with B6, such an underrated dopamine/serotonin agonist, it's done wonders for me on tren so i may try it with EQ and see if that can off-set the anxiety.

If someone hasn't experienced anxiety, especially the panicky kind, it's impossible to relate, I get that, so it's easy to dismiss it. It's a very real possible side from steroids though and it's not something you can easily "out think".

Speaking of B6, I think it was you who said B6 is effective for bloating from MK677. How much do you take?

Regarding anxiety, there's this Russian antioxidant called Emoxypine that's structurally similar to B6, and it's used for anxiety among other things. It's an unapproved drug in most countries but readily available in the US on the net. I find it rather mild but the effect is there. Supposedly good for the cardiovascular system, heart, liver and so on. I'd be interested in hearing if it worked for our fellow anxiety sufferers here. It's available from Nootropicsdepot among other places.
I rarely drink but it has been big in the UK as something to take before drinking, supposedly reduces hangovers.

I'm going to try Mg-Threonate as a calcium channel blocker as per Stewie's recommendation.

I don't suffer from anxiety nor am i an anxious person and I hear so many guys saying that EQ has to be run at a long dose for a long time to see results but bad anxiety seems to be the major side effect complaint.

Couldn't the anxiety be controlled with something?
Best thing you can do is not know what anxiety feels like. WHY because if you don't know if you do get it you will figure a way out of it.

Now if you find out what it feels like.you may not have any anxiety but you can certainly bring it on by thinking you having an attack.

I suffer from it and take prescription for it.

And some of you describing what anxiety feels like to you. You really have no clue what real anxiety feels like. I trade yours for mine any day

If someone hasn't experienced anxiety, especially the panicky kind, it's impossible to relate, I get that, so it's easy to dismiss it. It's a very real possible side from steroids though and it's not something you can easily "out think".

Speaking of B6, I think it was you who said B6 is effective for bloating from MK677. How much do you take?

Regarding anxiety, there's this Russian antioxidant called Emoxypine that's structurally similar to B6, and it's used for anxiety among other things. It's an unapproved drug in most countries but readily available in the US on the net. I find it rather mild but the effect is there. Supposedly good for the cardiovascular system, heart, liver and so on. I'd be interested in hearing if it worked for our fellow anxiety sufferers here. It's available from Nootropicsdepot among other places.
I rarely drink but it has been big in the UK as something to take before drinking, supposedly reduces hangovers.

I'm going to try Mg-Threonate as a calcium channel blocker as per Stewie's recommendation.

B6 not only inhibits prolactin... But it also is a dopamine/serotonin agonist.

I am using it with tren right now, and honestly it's the ONLY time i actually feel great and have a sense of well being on it. Like I'm in good, upbeat positive moods. I had sworn off tren for years before this.

I'm taking 200-300mg 2-3x a days.

progesterone is known to cause anxiety and so are the progesterone based AAS

progesterone is known to cause anxiety and so are the progesterone based AAS

Was under the impression that boldenone doesn't possess progestogenic activity.

B6 not only inhibits prolactin... But it also is a dopamine/serotonin agonist.

I am using it with tren right now, and honestly it's the ONLY time i actually feel great and have a sense of well being on it. Like I'm in good, upbeat positive moods. I had sworn off tren for years before this.

I'm taking 200-300mg 2-3x a days.

Alright, thanks. So you're taking upwards of 600-900mg. I'm a bit wary of doing that much. Was just looking at pharma brand of 200mg tabs and it says 500mg can do damage, perhaps permanent, neuropathy etc. Some sites caution to do more than 300mg.
I will try 200mg :)

The only thing that has ever given me anxiety is eq! Imagine waking up in the middle of the night and feel like a nascar race is getting ready to start and all the cars are revving up their engines right in the middle of your chest. That has happened three different times on eq and never anytime else ever. So no eq ever again for me.

Was under the impression that boldenone doesn't possess progestogenic activity.
I always felt like it did, it's especially hard to use with other progesterone based AAS, I always thought of bolderone as 'progesterone based' but you may be correct, it might not be progestogenic, or it may exert that effect in a secondary way. My knowledge is limited in this area but from what I've read, progesterone, prolactin, estrogen interact extensively through things like co-binding factors and competitive inhibition, so there could be many ways it could interact.

Like many people, I never had anxiety, or even knew what it was. I definitely thought I did, and I thought I was immune to it. A little in my 30s and more in my 40s I learned about anxiety and had mild issues using deca and eq especially higher ratios of deca/eq to test. I would say tren caused this effect as well to some extent.

If you are unsure what anxiety feels like, or have never had it, it's similar to being way too stoned, or "one toke over the line, sweet jesus, one toke over the line."

i kinda think a lot has to do with placebo effect being a true mother fucker and quite real coupled with the power of the internet in particular regards to boldenone....

im not even sure that i am 100% immune this phenomenon.

when i was young i used to run eq a lot, never think anything of it, sort of an addition to test that was mild and more like an after thought. ran 700-1800mgs wk for usually 3 months at a time.

last year i ran bold base for just a little while and stopped as i was irritable, nervous, and more towards manic then i would like. within like -3 hrs of the first admin pounding anxiety attack type feel and didnt really associate the two until after. my general mental state is pretty questionable at best so i dont always associate one with another.

not until i remember all the eq anxiety posts!

There are many neuroactive steroids that are anxietogenic. this article may help explain how some of these hormones can influence neural functions.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear