over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cancer battle update

Thanks to my PM brothers. Much appreciated.

I finished 6 rounds of chemo. Brutal! Just had Pet Ct scan at MD Anderson and there is no sign of cancer. I am very thankful and appreciate the love and support of all who were there for me.

My beautiful cousin passed away from chemo. I know countless people that have. Chemo works for about 3 % of cancer patiets in getting them better, 97 % it doesn't. Doctors get paid HUGE money for chemo far more than just about anything, its a fucking disgrace how doctors are brainwashed into this and some may know better. Please be more intelligent and do your research.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=75&v=5sJFyEDGpG4

Keto diet and concentrated cannabis thc are two things that shrink up and kill cancer cells.

Last edited:
I hope you are feeling just as good or better than the last time you posted. You really seem to have a good attitude about this all and I think it is going to help you a lot in the long run. Think positive. Being negative raises cortisol levels some and that's not good in the long run.

I hope you are sleeping well too. How did the chemo affect your sleep?

I hope you are feeling just as good or better than the last time you posted. You really seem to have a good attitude about this all and I think it is going to help you a lot in the long run. Think positive. Being negative raises cortisol levels some and that's not good in the long run.

I hope you are sleeping well too. How did the chemo affect your sleep?

I have tried to stay positive through this journey and continue to do so. The chemo really didnt effect my sleep. I was and still take CBD with mild THC prior to going to bed and Im sure this helps. Thanks for your support

That's great news bro, I am very glad to hear it

You're a stronger man than me

Too many lost

I totally agree!! FUCK CANCER!!!

I watched a show a while back on you tube that said the government actually has the cure for many diseases even cancer.

I wish they did I have lost too many friends and family to cancer.

Congratulations brother soo fucking happy for you. No one can ever explain in words how it feel to hear those word. NO signs of cancer brings me to tear every time. God is good and God does wonder things.
FUCK CANCER

Just wanted to check in and wish you all Happy Holidays . Last scans still showing all is clear. BTW , here is a pic of the tumor that was removed from my Pulmonary artery back in January. Nasty shit!

Attachments

• Tumor Pic.png
    Tumor Pic.png
    225.7 KB · Views: 21
WOW! Looks like they removed part of the artery and its branches. I bet that is a hard surgery to perform. So you are coming up now on 1 year since the surgery and no signs of cancer. That is great! How did your experience change the way you live your life, or did it have not much impact at all? Curious. Ive spoken on here about how my heart attack changed things for me. It had to have been tough going from being a bodybuilding champ to having cancer. I think being a bodybuilder and being fit before the illness hits really helps us survive and recuperate faster.

WOW! Looks like they removed part of the artery and its branches. I bet that is a hard surgery to perform. So you are coming up now on 1 year since the surgery and no signs of cancer. That is great! How did your experience change the way you live your life, or did it have not much impact at all? Curious. Ive spoken on here about how my heart attack changed things for me. It had to have been tough going from being a bodybuilding champ to having cancer. I think being a bodybuilder and being fit before the illness hits really helps us survive and recuperate faster.

Yes its almost one year and I am so far cancer free. The surgeon was a master and removed all the tumor from the artery and from the branches of the artery that extend in to the lungs. He did an amazing job, saved my life! It was a 9 hour surgery which required them to cool my whole body down to 65 degrees, effective stopping all metabolic processes (brain, heart etc.), then they drained all the blood out of my body, as the surgery had to be performed in a bloodless environment. After 20 minutes, they put my blood back in my body, heat me up, let me rest and do it all over again for the nine hour period. I was clinically dead for 65 minutes total.

The experience definately has changed the way it look at things. First and foremost I cherish every moment of life, I don't let things stress me out and I make sure to tell my wife, my daughter and those I care about how much I care about them on a daily basis. Going from a successful competitive bodybuilder to having cancer and losing all that muscle has been difficult. I feel like my identity has been stripped away. That being said, I am so thankful to be alive that I'm OK with my new reality and accept it as my new reality. My wife and I both feel that The excess muscle and the years of training was what helped me survive with the cancer and what was essentially a blocked pulmonary artery. It also is what allowed me to survive surgery and recover in a relatively short period of time. Though we may live our lives otherwise, we are NOT defined by what our bodies look like but rather we are defined by our thoughts, how we conduct ourselves and the love/support of those in our lives .

Yes its almost one year and I am so far cancer free. The surgeon was a master and removed all the tumor from the artery and from the branches of the artery that extend in to the lungs. He did an amazing job, saved my life! It was a 9 hour surgery which required them to cool my whole body down to 65 degrees, effective stopping all metabolic processes (brain, heart etc.), then they drained all the blood out of my body, as the surgery had to be performed in a bloodless environment. After 20 minutes, they put my blood back in my body, heat me up, let me rest and do it all over again for the nine hour period. I was clinically dead for 65 minutes total.

The experience definately has changed the way it look at things. First and foremost I cherish every moment of life, I don't let things stress me out and I make sure to tell my wife, my daughter and those I care about how much I care about them on a daily basis. Going from a successful competitive bodybuilder to having cancer and losing all that muscle has been difficult. I feel like my identity has been stripped away. That being said, I am so thankful to be alive that I'm OK with my new reality and accept it as my new reality. My wife and I both feel that The excess muscle and the years of training was what helped me survive with the cancer and what was essentially a blocked pulmonary artery. It also is what allowed me to survive surgery and recover in a relatively short period of time. Though we may live our lives otherwise, we are NOT defined by what our bodies look like but rather we are defined by our thoughts, how we conduct ourselves and the love/support of those in our lives .

Is there a name for that procedure/surgery..?
Amazing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner