over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

carb cycling

mexikaz

Registered
would this carb cycle be fine or would i need to rearrange?

sunday:med
monday:high
tuesday:low
wedsday:med
thursday:low
friday:high
saturday:low

also im thinking of doing test 800mg wk,winny 50mg ed,and wanted to use tren 300mgs week but after reading all the recent post,thats out of the question.what should i use instead of tren since im trying to get lean or should test and winny be enough to keep muscle and stay full while dieting.

thanks 4 your time

well when you first start the diet the days should revolve around your training. So make your low days off days. But when it gets down to the nitty gritty your gonna have to bite the bullet and have some low days on training days. But yeah i can see that rotation working well. When starting out you could probably replace a medium day for a low day. Then work in more low days and less med days as you progress.

Gear doesnt dictate whether you lose fat or not. What you have will work fine... or natural you still have to diet(im sure you knew that)

the high and med days r on training days and lows are on off days.what about pwo carbs espically on low days how much should i take in?

the high and med days r on training days and lows are on off days.what about pwo carbs espically on low days how much should i take in?

It all depends... thats a pretty general question not knowing what your low days look like. You have to fit it within your macros for the day.

What days do you train? I think you are on track keeping your low days for non training days, and diving up the highs and mediums based on muscle group youre working (high day for big groups like legs). As far as pwo shake, u asked how much to take on low days? Well didnt you say your low days are your off training days? So wouldnt that mean you dont need to worry about pwo on low days? Either way, if you do train on low days, I personally like to keep my pwo amount of carbs the same as a medium day, and just sacrafice and manage carbs differently in the other meals of the day, as I think pwo is most important.

Last edited:
right now im about 250 lbs.my bf is about 15%.so with that said can some one help me out with the high-low carb amounts?i just want to get to 10% bf

If you were on the cycle you mentioned, then the carb cycle looks like it will be effective. I wouldn't take that much gear, but that is just me maybe. I also really prefer a lot of low days, and I taper down carbs on high days the last couple of meals. I also can allow certain amount of carbs during windows of times like 1hr before a hard training session, about 25g of complex carbs I can burn off within 45 minutes before I even reach cardio. I would forget the 10-12 week intense cycle style, and get on a longer low dose cycle, some thing like 450-500mg/test week, maybe 400mg/eq week, 20-30 weeks.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner