over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Caveman diet, what do you think?

5 YEARS AGO??

twas yes...5 yrs and 40 lbs ago....
i love it that you are concerned with little old me...lol..
can i see a recent pic of you, ill be posting mine...?

THATS FUNNY WILL, BECAUSE IN THE THREAD SOMEONE ASKED YOU THAT AND YOU SAID IT WAS NOT 5 YEARS AGO, IT WAS LAST YEAR. WHAT IS THE TRUTH WILL? I REALLY DO NOT CARE, I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH.......EAT WHATEVER YOU WISH TO.

THATS FUNNY WILL, BECAUSE IN THE THREAD SOMEONE ASKED YOU THAT AND YOU SAID IT WAS NOT 5 YEARS AGO, IT WAS LAST YEAR. WHAT IS THE TRUTH WILL? I REALLY DO NOT CARE, I HAVE SEEN ENOUGH.......EAT WHATEVER YOU WISH TO.
it may be 3 or 4 yrs, i travel so much due to my occupation, i do know that was taken in windsor Ontario and i moved 3.5 yrs ago, so it may be 3.5 or 4 yrs, my apologies.....I will look at the thread and check it out, i dont like to mislead and if i did my apologies..
I dont really pay attention to dates, i just know that bedroom was from my house in Windsor...I was still real proud at the time, From where i came to that was a great accomplishment for me natural...Now i have gotten a bit better, thats what it is about isnt it...Continuous improvements...
Im going to drink my ON amino acids...MMMMMMhhhMMMM...lol
Being busy plays with my mind, i lose track of exact dates and times....
you should try it Phil, can you post the link to where those pics are??Im having trouble finding it..I want to reminisce
In my little avy above thats me at 250 fat lbs....It was approximately 18mos ago..

Last edited:
WILL

it may be 3 or 4 yrs, i travel so much due to my occupation, i do know that was taken in windsor Ontario and i moved 3.5 yrs ago, so it may be 3.5 or 4 yrs, my apologies.....I will look at the thread and check it out, i dont like to mislead and if i did my apologies..
I dont really pay attention to dates, i just know that bedroom was from my house in Windsor...
Being busy plays with my mind..
you should try it Phil, then you can stop the IW love fest, can you post the link to where those pics are??Im having trouble finding it..

JUST LOOK FOR IT, IT IS IN YOUR POSTS. NOW I HAVE TO GO, I HAVE GOT TO GET TO WORK, OR WORKOUT OR SOMETHING. PLEASE, GO AHEAD AND EAT WHATEVER YOU WISH TO. TRAIN HOWEVER YOU WISH, TAKE WHATEVER SUPPLEMENTS YOU WISH. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

JUST LOOK FOR IT, IT IS IN YOUR POSTS. NOW I HAVE TO GO, I HAVE GOT TO GET TO WORK, OR WORKOUT OR SOMETHING. PLEASE, GO AHEAD AND EAT WHATEVER YOU WISH TO. TRAIN HOWEVER YOU WISH, TAKE WHATEVER SUPPLEMENTS YOU WISH. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
I will keep following my protocol i set out for myself to see how i react to different things, im still learning and have a tonne more to learn about my body and what makes me tick...
I have done okay thus far....I will do better as i go and make mistakes and learn, the man that makes no mistakes is the man that does nothing....
I make a lot of mistakes, but i feel im on a better track than last year and thats all i can do, Is IMPROVE.....

Was I directed to getbig after clicking on this thread ?! :st:r-wars

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO AND EDIT EVERY POST YOU MAKE??? YOU FORGET TO SAY SOMETHING WITTY??

why do you exaggerate...lol...EVERY, come on Phil, as you can see i only clarified, im not witty, really...
I like to think of myself as reasonably intelligent with a very curious mind....
Go to the gym dammit...lol

Was I directed to getbig after clicking on this thread ?! :st:r-wars
My apologies if i offended you......
:D

WELL

why do you exaggerate...lol...EVERY, come on Phil, as you can see i only clarified, im not witty, really...
I like to think of myself as reasonably intelligent with a very curious mind....
Go to the gym dammit...lol

I AM AT THE GYM!!!! WHY DO YOU THINK I AM SO DAMN STIR CRAZY!! I AM HERE ALL DAY LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG :)

What was this post about , saber tooth pussys or wooly hamsters??

I've tried the whole high protine hiogh fat no carb diet and for the short term it does work for dropping body fat pretty well but I think that it will shorten youy life if you made it a life style for good.

I think that ballance and moderation are the keys to a healthy diet. I'msure that if you moved out to some remote area that was very clean and polution free compaired to urban USA and you ate a diet that was typical to the average american that you would live longer than sombody that lives in a big city and has the same diet.

So for eveybody here that has alot better idea of a good clean diet that one would use to reduce body fat and maintain a healthy lifestyle break it down for us lesser informed folks , what percentage or calories from what types of foods?

% from protine
% From good fats
% from complex carbs?

What was this post about , saber tooth pussys or wooly hamsters??

I've tried the whole high protine hiogh fat no carb diet and for the short term it does work for dropping body fat pretty well but I think that it will shorten youy life if you made it a life style for good.

I think that ballance and moderation are the keys to a healthy diet. I'msure that if you moved out to some remote area that was very clean and polution free compaired to urban USA and you ate a diet that was typical to the average american that you would live longer than sombody that lives in a big city and has the same diet.

So for eveybody here that has alot better idea of a good clean diet that one would use to reduce body fat and maintain a healthy lifestyle break it down for us lesser informed folks , what percentage or calories from what types of foods?

% from protine
% From good fats
% from complex carbs?

Good post!

protein 25-35%
carbs 25-45%
fats 30-40%

First I want to thank you both, you both helped me make a startling revelation!!!!! just when I thought i had banged out every ho in this doggon world it hits me?????? I havent fucked an eskimo chick Hoooooolyshit what am i going to do now:eek: i told about 4-5000 people i banged every ethnicity there was, omg i lied to them, shit fuck this sucks ass.

First I want to thank you both, you both helped me make a startling revelation!!!!! just when I thought i had banged out every ho in this doggon world it hits me?????? I havent fucked an eskimo chick Hoooooolyshit what am i going to do now:eek: i told about 4-5000 people i banged every ethnicity there was, omg i lied to them, shit fuck this sucks ass.

Thats some funny ass shit- :D

They bang you....you dont bang them.........::tar-wars,
leather chewing and whale blubber turn them freaky...

Have you got a midget yet? That is on my list of things to do before I die. I'm actually considering flying to Vegas and going to one of them whore houses if they have a midget, I would pay for that to cross it off my list. I can imagine how big my small prick would look in their small hands. LOL

Have you got a midget yet? That is on my list of things to do before I die. I'm actually considering flying to Vegas and going to one of them whore houses if they have a midget, I would pay for that to cross it off my list. I can imagine how big my small prick would look in their small hands. LOL

Your kidding right:confused: of course I've had my share of midgets geez what kind of question is that.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws