over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD OIL - health benefits

You have no clue who I am, my education or what I do for a living. I may be just as qualified as you. I just am not shooting people down and telling people the replies are useless. Your ego and close mindedness turns me off to anything you say.

I would say im just as qualified as you without the ego.

look dude for real, this is not an ego thing.
this is a real life thing as in, in my real life I am a guy that knows a lot of not normal people of all of these not normal people they all basically consider me the most not normal of anyone they know.

I will tell you the even in when locked up the whole cell block will sit down for story time with me as it is just some real next level shit, saying this sounds fucked up but in all seriousness it just is what it is...

sadly I can not just come out and say all the realities here.

the reality I can tell you is that I have not ever met one person in all my time that is really on this level. I have sat with the most respected dr's and researchers on the planet on this topic, sat face to face and had long conversations, literally 80 year old men that graduated Harvard in the 60ss have looked at me with there jaws open and said how do you know this?

I have sat face to face with people who have made millions of dollars in not legal things saying how do you do this how do you know this...

I have done it in more then one country.

I have done things that 99% of the world will only see in movies as my normal day to day shit.

I also consume 100+ g of canna every week...

please tell me what high times and living in Colorado has given you.

im not being a dick, I am being sincere and I am only saying the things that are not THAT extraordinary, I am bringing the truth down a level or two so you will believe it.

even if you own a dispensary you probably do not have the amount of time and experience that I do here... I now people with dispensaries... lol

;)

Last edited:
LK3. You sound like my type of guy then from what you describe. I'm just saying if you are for the cause then why make fun of people and tell them they are inadequate in a simple post on PM. You should be applauding people who support the cause.

I've seen and consumed a lot myself over the years and also worked with doctors and law makers on the subject. I know people with dispensaries as well.

Medical M, Politics RECs really curious to see if this thread stands.

Ak

if you need real help with stuff like this feel free to pm me.

i have worked a lot with real medical uses of cannabinoids.

in all honesty from my real world experience maybe 1% of the people associated in any way with any type of cannabinoid research or genuine medical applications for cannabinoids are legit. 10+ years of real world everyday experience and working in legalization circles has taught me that.

most people are snake oil peddlers at best...:mad:

Good to know thank you lk3 , have hep c and while thc isn't a viable long term nausea aid cbd certainly shows potential.

I've been interested in this Product for my Osteoarthritis, as the medications currently offered tend to have more Side Effects than Relief.
But since I live in a State where it's Not Legal yet, and don't really trust these guys on the Internet, guess I'll be waiting until my State makes this Legal............... JP

Tried to locate good CBD oil in LA for a family member and was advise by friend with 2 collectives that it is very expensive and hit or miss. So much so they stay away from it and stick to the other products they supply to the dispensaries.

Hbone

Many of us don't want to use marijuana due to regular drug testing.
For me I get anxiety from it.
The CBD products I'm getting are Canna Flakes which comes with the COA and has won awards at some Marujuana convention on purity.
Like mentioned, your source will dictate whether on not you get a good product.
I'm new to this stuff so I'm curious as to whether my chronic knee pain improves. My dad and grandma have arthritic knees worse than I do. My dad is extremely anti-marijuana, and anti-drug in general, so convincing him to use it if it works won't be easy.

Kratom not helping with the pain? May want too look into LK3 RES and Cur.

Ak

I know what you meant but clearly you do not know the subject well enough to use the right terminology...

right there disqualifies you as a person "in the know"... lol

great, you read about something in high times, you smoked a few joints and ate some edibles...

I could literally build a house with the amount of canna I have put hands on in the last few years.... not to mention the amount of work and time I put into learning about this for 15 years or actually participating and succeeding in changing the laws in 1 state.

yes, please share YOUR experience with me! I am SURE I have never heard any of what you have to say.

:rolleyes:

Get off your fucking high horse. Instead of being a condescending prick why don't you enlighten us with your higher knowledge

Kratom not helping with the pain? May want too look into LK3 RES and Cur.

Ak

My knees are toast. Haha I can't squat my body weight. I can't do leg extensions. I can only leg press 3 plates on each side. I do 5 exercises of hams, adductor, and abducter before leg press because after 6 sets of any press machine my knees are done. I'm hoping for reduced inflammation more than pain reduction. My right knee swells up after leg day. I've had partial meniscus tears in it 3 times. My left knee has a detached ACL and the quad tendon is held together with sutures that were tied off through 3 holes they drilled in my patella. We'll see what CBD oil does. I don't want THC in my blood in case I get drug tested. Plus, the time I tried weed I got real bad anxiety. It's just not for me.

Last edited:
My knees are toast. Haha I can't squat my body weight. I can't do leg extensions. I can only leg press 3 plates on each side. I do 5 exercises of hams, adductor, and abducter before leg press because after 6 sets of any press machine my knees are done. I'm hoping for reduced inflammation more than pain reduction. My right knee swells up after leg day. I've had partial meniscus tears in it 3 times. My left knee has a detached ACL and the quad tendon is held together with sutures that were tied off through 3 holes they drilled in my patella. We'll see what CBD oil does. I don't want THC in my blood in case I get drug tested. Plus, the time I tried weed I got real bad anxiety. It's just not for me.

Search LK3 thread on Cur and Res helps with arthritis a bunch, good luck. That sucks.

Ak

What about the health benefits of THC oil in comparison to CBD, what are the differences?

ill try to answer some of this but also I realized I came off as maybe talking a bad about something someone here was trying out and that was not at all my intent.

cdb oil is absolutely an interesting supplement, as is/are full spectrum plant extracts.

they have different uses and very different effects.

pure cdb oil last I checked was legal for purchase in every state as it contain no thc... the fed considers thc the "active" component of cannabis but as we see here and ironically enough in a patent by the US govt there are other active cannabinoids in cannabis plants.

pure cdb oil is different as it dose not have psyco active effect like full spectrum plant extracts. full spectrum extracts are only available where mmj is legal.

cdb oil can be used by anyone as it contains no thc or other psychoactive cannabinoids, it will not show up on a drug test and potentially offers many effects. for some it may be superior to full spectrum extracts as it does not have the mental effect, which can be annoying.

on the mental note I will try to address some of the other posts.

while I am much in favor of legalization I am very much against what I have seen and where the legalization movement is headed.

I have participated in many state level hearing to legalize mmj.
I have gone to protests and rallies too.

the legal stuff is usually very boring and gets little attention as its just legal hearings. all the stuff people think about like 420 day and marches and shit I hate, it flaunts idiotic stereotypes that we should if wanting to be serious about this remove...

I do not like what I have seen is the reality of much of the mmj movement, which is generally college age kids making excuses to dr's who want to cash in to get a permission slip to smoke pot.

seriously I have been to a bunch of clinics and this is about 90% of the patient base.

at state hearings and other real legal things I have met lots of other patents, cancer patients, epilepsy all kinds of terrible things. even these people are not always going at this the right way, they are still influenced by our social views of cannabis which focus on misuse and ignorance.

I have met so many people there that I talk with eventually about other supplements or diets, and food choices that might help them even more then mmj, but really they are not interested in what is best, they are usually interested in getting mmj...

percentage wise I have met very few people that really try and get the full medical potential from this plant.

its medical potential is fascinating to me and one of the biggest reasons why I sue it is because it helps and does not harm or have negative side effects that other medications can have.

it is completely safe for your body and actually helps many things.

the mental part is where abuse and misuse come in.

dealing with the mental part is where we really fail in the medical and legal aspects.

we should just accept that we can use the same thing in different ways, simple as that. if you want to use cannabis for a goof and for that mental effect that is your business, I don't care if you get drug at home or whatever drug you want to use go ahead, have at it. in this case cannabis is a good choice, again because of the lack of physical effects.

I just think we should be clear and honest about our goal, you want to got fucked up fine, you want to relax, fine, you want to use as to treat a problem fine.

lets just not mix it all up and make excuses or make up problems to justify using something, we have enough abuse and misunderstanding of medical areas as it is.

the other area in which I feel legalization has failed is that the cannabis industry will and has become corporate and about profit, not about helping people or taking something that is socially challenging and potentially socially harmful and removing the harm to the individual and society. THAT should be the goal of changing the legal status of cannabis.

explain the why in all of that is too off topic.

that said I did look at some info on the extract that jjb1 will be using and it looks like a very high quality product.

for my personal needs pure cbd extract is not what I need. it is good choice for other things.

I would highly consider it for neuropathic pain and for injury recovery, it also does have anti inflammatory properties and works well on cns and some pain receptors.

remember cannabis works because we have receptors specifically for cannabinoids, our body generates our own cannabinoids which are extremely important though not well understood.

hope that helps to clear up some confusion.

;)

LK3, very well written

Thanks

JJ, how much do you plan to use? I believe each ml contains 20mg of CBD if I am looking at the same product you are talking about.

That's what I need to find out. When I used Kanna(Sceletiumtortuosum) I only needed 250-500mg to really feel great! It worked off cannabinoid receptors but I'm not sure how similar or different this will be.

LK3, what's a good starting oral sublingual dose for high quality CBD oil?

That's what I need to find out. When I used Kanna(Sceletiumtortuosum) I only needed 250-500mg to really feel great! It worked off cannabinoid receptors but I'm not sure how similar or different this will be.

LK3, what's a good starting oral sublingual dose for high quality CBD oil?

well here is the thing...

it is really hard to get any kind of real hard numbers but I can give you a rough idea.

the cannabis I generally use is not great quality. this changes depending on where I am and some other variables but for the last two years similar product.

one note here is that really it makes little difference if I use not great quality bud or super high quality like AAAA best of the best I still smoke a qp a week. this is what actually clued me into cannabidiol and the importance of various cannabinoids, as I noticed that spending money on really high grade did not let me use less. also interesting to pay attention to is that pure thc like marinol does not have the effect at all of plant material... I still see people harping about thc this that n the other, yes its important but much more important is the mix of various cannabinoids as they have strong synergy.

oral use requires much more material. I made an oil out of 120g material and it only lasted about 3 days. with smoking. lol

so lets just say that the product I use contains 2% cannabidiol and lets use 100g as a nice round number. that would give us 2g of CDB per week, which is between 800-900mg ed.

heat often has a significant impact on cannabinoids, heating may help them to be more effective, so you may get better results by mixing the cdb extract into some sort of food or hot drink prior to cooking.

now lets say if oral use only we will need 3-4x the amount. so on 100g that would be 400g which is about accurate for oral use for me, that would be 8g cbd/wk just over a g a day.

so you might want to try a starting dose of 250-300mgs and figure doing that 3-4x ed.

I would not expect much "feel" I would expect you to notice some things more like missing, like sort of tension missing, like stress sort of missing but certainly not much in any way.

while there is not much great info out there I highly recommend reading up a bit on the endocannabinoid system.

**broken link removed**

cdb also has interesting research in cancer...

the cdb oil may also help with appetite.

I notice it is much easier to eat good and clean using cannabis then without.

for relief of your arthritis I would plan to use the dose I suggested for a minimum of 4-6 weeks before expecting any kind of serious results.

even longer really.

while you may get something initially. most of the initial rapid action of cannabis is simply associated with the psyco active feel. it must be used for long periods and allowed to bind with receptors. really over loading them is what has seemed to be most ideal in terms of effects. Unless you just want the mental effect, which can not be had with cdb. so cdb I see as a long term use thing.

This thread is starting to go somewhere now. I would be interested in trying this out.

I just got my CBD oil and Canna Flakes sample pack. Queefer's brother, Brent, said he took 5 drops of the CBD oil sublingually last night and he had an unusual amount of energy. Now without Queefer's help, Brent is working from 6am til midnight every day to run both Ugpeptides and underground supps, so he's exhausted in the evening. He said he went bowling last night and was energized the whole time.
The directions on the CBD oil say to take 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day, hold it under your tongue for 90 seconds, best taken on an empty stomach. My stomach is completely empty as I trained legs for 3 hours, had only a protein drink, and 2 more hours have passed with no food. I just took 5-6 drops under my tongue. I have an abnormally fast metabolism. Within 90 seconds I felt a mellow buzz/high similar to what I felt from Kanna 5:1 extract powder. It's been 10 minutes. I feel chill. I really appreciate when I feel the things I take. I have no patience to wait for things to work down the road. We'll see what is to follow. I need to eat my egg whites, turkey breast, veggies, and steamed rice pretty soon.

I just got my CBD oil and Canna Flakes sample pack. Queefer's brother, Brent, said he took 5 drops of the CBD oil sublingually last night and he had an unusual amount of energy. Now without Queefer's help, Brent is working from 6am til midnight every day to run both Ugpeptides and underground supps, so he's exhausted in the evening. He said he went bowling last night and was energized the whole time.
The directions on the CBD oil say to take 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day, hold it under your tongue for 90 seconds, best taken on an empty stomach. My stomach is completely empty as I trained legs for 3 hours, had only a protein drink, and 2 more hours have passed with no food. I just took 5-6 drops under my tongue. I have an abnormally fast metabolism. Within 90 seconds I felt a mellow buzz/high similar to what I felt from Kanna 5:1 extract powder. It's been 10 minutes. I feel chill. I really appreciate when I feel the things I take. I have no patience to wait for things to work down the road. We'll see what is to follow. I need to eat my egg whites, turkey breast, veggies, and steamed rice pretty soon.

Sounds good. Do any other guys report energy as a side effect? Just want to rule out placebo effect. I hope so as I would love something to increase energy as I need to lay off the espressos :)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws