over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBD OIL - health benefits

well here is the thing...

it is really hard to get any kind of real hard numbers but I can give you a rough idea.

the cannabis I generally use is not great quality. this changes depending on where I am and some other variables but for the last two years similar product.

one note here is that really it makes little difference if I use not great quality bud or super high quality like AAAA best of the best I still smoke a qp a week. this is what actually clued me into cannabidiol and the importance of various cannabinoids, as I noticed that spending money on really high grade did not let me use less. also interesting to pay attention to is that pure thc like marinol does not have the effect at all of plant material... I still see people harping about thc this that n the other, yes its important but much more important is the mix of various cannabinoids as they have strong synergy.

oral use requires much more material. I made an oil out of 120g material and it only lasted about 3 days. with smoking. lol

so lets just say that the product I use contains 2% cannabidiol and lets use 100g as a nice round number. that would give us 2g of CDB per week, which is between 800-900mg ed.

heat often has a significant impact on cannabinoids, heating may help them to be more effective, so you may get better results by mixing the cdb extract into some sort of food or hot drink prior to cooking.

now lets say if oral use only we will need 3-4x the amount. so on 100g that would be 400g which is about accurate for oral use for me, that would be 8g cbd/wk just over a g a day.

so you might want to try a starting dose of 250-300mgs and figure doing that 3-4x ed.

I would not expect much "feel" I would expect you to notice some things more like missing, like sort of tension missing, like stress sort of missing but certainly not much in any way.

while there is not much great info out there I highly recommend reading up a bit on the endocannabinoid system.

**broken link removed**

cdb also has interesting research in cancer...

the cdb oil may also help with appetite.

I notice it is much easier to eat good and clean using cannabis then without.

for relief of your arthritis I would plan to use the dose I suggested for a minimum of 4-6 weeks before expecting any kind of serious results.

even longer really.

while you may get something initially. most of the initial rapid action of cannabis is simply associated with the psyco active feel. it must be used for long periods and allowed to bind with receptors. really over loading them is what has seemed to be most ideal in terms of effects. Unless you just want the mental effect, which can not be had with cdb. so cdb I see as a long term use thing.

Thank you for your help with explaining everything. I was reading that cannabinoids can kill cancer cells?

You will get better info at a mmj forum, than on here at pm.

Last edited:
Quality matters and a QP a week is BS.

A cone averages at .1g.
So to smoke 100g a week is one every 10 minutes, 24 hour a day and seven days a week. Minus out time for sleep, eating, shower, gym and everything else. It's just not possible.

Update: I have felt real relaxed since taking the CBD oil drops and I feel a sense of well-being. I'm just lying in bed posting with a smile on my face. I feel motivated. My usual OCD stress that pollutes my mind isn't pestering me like usual. The sample bottle I got is 5ml. At 3-5 drops a couple times a day this should last a long time. So far so good.
Again, I'm glad I feel it. Things I can't feel make me very suspect.

A cone averages at .1g.
So to smoke 100g a week is one every 10 minutes, 24 hour a day and seven days a week. Minus out time for sleep, eating, shower, gym and everything else. It's just not possible.

I don't know much about this subject but you hear some crazy stories from "vets" in that game, like smoking a monster joint every single morning made with 5 grams triple zero hashish and a few grams of high quality weed.:eek:
Enough material to wreck me 24/7 for two months straight... in a single joint.:confused:
Or smoking a gram and a half of ice-olator hash in one go... owner of the coffee shop didn't think fella was walking out of the place... but he was "normal".

Bodybuilding related with pic of Dorian using "CBD" :D

Attachments

• 1534297_208593649342457_1365952470_n.jpg
    1534297_208593649342457_1365952470_n.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 232

A cone averages at .1g.

I agree complete bullshit. Medicinal/ high grade is extremely potent compared to low grade. To compare them as equal is not accurate. Also it is dangerous to tell people that Orals are less potent and take more plant material to work. Whoever would say that has obviously never eaten an oral. Be careful if you try an oral. Too much is not fun at all.

I don't know much about this subject but you hear some crazy stories from "vets" in that game, like smoking a monster joint every single morning made with 5 grams triple zero hashish and a few grams of high quality weed.:eek:
Enough material to wreck me 24/7 for two months straight... in a single joint.:confused:
Or smoking a gram and a half of ice-olator hash in one go... owner of the coffee shop didn't think fella was walking out of the place... but he was "normal".

Bodybuilding related with pic of Dorian using "CBD" :D

Great picture, it's awesome to see any health base community taking interest in the subject. Thats one killer breakfast mix. At about the size of a large cigar it would take a while to consume and be a low, slow and steady intake for rest of day of any other mj.

The body definitely builds up a resistance/ability to handle more over time. I've grown and consumed it for over 20 years. Helps with my back and knee pain, but in no way removes it totally. Main benefit for me is it controls my aggression issues. I personally only touch organic produce, some nasty chemicals can be used by growers. I'm on both side of the fence in regards to its effectiveness in some treatments, because there is lots of variation in strains, fertilizers, processing and personal human chemical structure that affect results of any research.

LK3, thanks as you have posted up some great info for people on the subject.

A cone averages at .1g.

lol

idk what to tell you, that is real, and on the low side generally.

sorry your mind is so limited.

I do not lie about 1 part of this.

I use more then 1 kilometer of rice paper rolls per year. about 15 feet of paper a week.

I sure as shit don't use 1g spliffs lol!

:eek:

Thank you for your help with explaining everything. I was reading that cannabinoids can kill cancer cells?

there is tons of interesting potential for cancer.

really to me there is some great stuff for prevention.

cannabinoids bind to mutated cells the bind permanently not allowing the cell to replicate or split, so the mutated cell just dies off.

mutated cells are how you end up with cancer. in a small way of saying it.

here too lets talk about some synergy...

curcumin and cannabinoids!

curcumin essentially tells your body to replicate good cells, mutation free, cannabinoids bind to mutated cells...

this could be like the cancer prevention stack right here..

i also think that cdb oil has a lot of promise here as off the top of my head i think the binding above im talking about has more to do with CB2 receptor.

i have not had time to answer your health email as its sort of long but i have seen some of this in myself, i have conditions that are often sort of degenerative, meaning they are prob gona get worse rather then better and as i stay on stuff longer and longer things get better.

also health related and i now you have had similar issues is being run down and getting sick, when staying on all this good stuff, i am never sick, if i don't i am sick all the time. this part is something have been working on for more then 10 years alone...

I agree complete bullshit. Medicinal/ high grade is extremely potent compared to low grade. To compare them as equal is not accurate. Also it is dangerous to tell people that Orals are less potent and take more plant material to work. Whoever would say that has obviously never eaten an oral. Be careful if you try an oral. Too much is not fun at all.

for real i should not waste my time with these silly comments...

but...
there are people here who actually now the quality i have had before, i cant go into details but legit pretty much the best of the best and yes i smoke more then a qp a week especially if it awesome to smoke!

fire og, ogk, grape ape, sd.... most strains you can think of with quality better then you will see looking at pics on a google search.

i am a real medical user, i do not get "stoned".

what i use now is not that bad in terms of over all potency but its ugly and pressed and not handled properly. i use more then 1/2kg a month (smoked only).

it is hard work to smoke as much as i do, but i have no other way to get the medicine into me.

oral requires the use of MORE over all material, smoking is the most efficient delivery system for cannabinoids meaning total weight to total effect.

oral is easier for people too over do as it you eat it and effects come on later, also harder to judge dose.

please for the last time there are people who have done things you just can not wrap your mind around.

like little guys telling big guys they are full of shit when they talk about doses.

:banghead:

Great picture, it's awesome to see any health base community taking interest in the subject. Thats one killer breakfast mix. At about the size of a large cigar it would take a while to consume and be a low, slow and steady intake for rest of day of any other mj.

The body definitely builds up a resistance/ability to handle more over time. I've grown and consumed it for over 20 years. Helps with my back and knee pain, but in no way removes it totally. Main benefit for me is it controls my aggression issues. I personally only touch organic produce, some nasty chemicals can be used by growers. I'm on both side of the fence in regards to its effectiveness in some treatments, because there is lots of variation in strains, fertilizers, processing and personal human chemical structure that affect results of any research.

LK3, thanks as you have posted up some great info for people on the subject.

thank you for a voice of reason! lol

there are so many variables in this and that is what people miss out on.

one of the first things we have to get past in most situations is getting past the head feel so we can see whatis really going on, people get so caught up in the "high" aspect but really this is what keep cannabis from being an effective or serious medication as people only see it for that.

you make yourself more sensitive to that effect by using small amounts, so if one wants that effect you can adjust use to make that effect more pronounced.

i do not want that effect most medical people do not want that effect, as you cannot function being "high" or "stoned" all day.

this is also why cdb oils are interesting options as they should remove the psyco active effect.

the anxiety aspect should be more like a relief and not a numbing like pharma compounds.

it is physical too as we have many cannabinoid receptors in the cns.

i really need cann pre work out, if not i am way too jittery and amped up. being relaxed i can focus my energy into my workout.

here again cdb oil would be interesting to try...

LK3, have you looked into the effect of terpenes? I've been reading about them for the past 2 years. It's fascinating stuff. Some bind to cannabinoid receptors and act as cannabinoids.

LK3, have you looked into the effect of terpenes? I've been reading about them for the past 2 years. It's fascinating stuff. Some bind to cannabinoid receptors and act as cannabinoids.

not enough.

but yes.

this is also why I personally like and often point out the benefits of real natural material.

it is not 1 compound here that is doing the work and creating the action. in this case it really is the make up and mix of all these different natural chems that we are just now putting names on, forget about understanding.

this is also why it is very hard to give accurate dose and usage info with isolated compounds like the cdb extract.

these should very much be considered research material as we are guessing at best at what the effects might be.

if you live in california, there are other more proven, accessible options, with pages of real person feedback all around county and cities surrounding.

considering potency and amt listed on ugweb - it about double the price of local, legal sources around here. all it takes is a simple google search for "____maps"

there are delivery services all over san diego offering 10 different strains of these with lab results and tests. Supplying current labr tests is a prerequisite to post and source on their website ( which is 100% state legal ) . Times have changed, its the SSB of you know what - all over again - right here in california

Chances are people will ruin this opportunity for those truthfully afflicted, and for those categorized into potential beneficiaries for this type of services/supps

Last edited:
thank you for a voice of reason! lol

there are so many variables in this and that is what people miss out on.

one of the first things we have to get past in most situations is getting past the head feel so we can see whatis really going on, people get so caught up in the "high" aspect but really this is what keep cannabis from being an effective or serious medication as people only see it for that.

you make yourself more sensitive to that effect by using small amounts, so if one wants that effect you can adjust use to make that effect more pronounced.

i do not want that effect most medical people do not want that effect, as you cannot function being "high" or "stoned" all day.

this is also why cdb oils are interesting options as they should remove the psyco active effect.

the anxiety aspect should be more like a relief and not a numbing like pharma compounds.

it is physical too as we have many cannabinoid receptors in the cns.

i really need cann pre work out, if not i am way too jittery and amped up. being relaxed i can focus my energy into my workout.[\b]

here again cdb oil would be interesting to try...

I agree a 100% with this. Most people talking about cannibis are not thinking past THC to be quite honest. I honestly only feel the "high" for maybe 30mins immediately after I smoke. After that it is gone. I function perfectly fine. You can see this in my posts.

I too use it preworkout for the same effects brother. The focus is amazing to be honest, that jittery stimulant feeling from preworkout drinks was having me too amped, feeling anxious, and just overall uncomfortable. With this, I can narrow my focus on each and every rep, the mind to muscle connection is like no other.

I believe LK3 in his use, we've talked about it over PMs before. He has no reason to lie. If I had the opportunity all day, I'd probably ingest much larger amounts, but I'm a bang for the buck kind of guy so I limit my use and try to get away with the least possible.

I agree a 100% with this. Most people talking about cannibis are not thinking past THC to be quite honest. I honestly only feel the "high" for maybe 30mins immediately after I smoke. After that it is gone. I function perfectly fine. You can see this in my posts.

I too use it preworkout for the same effects brother. The focus is amazing to be honest, that jittery stimulant feeling from preworkout drinks was having me too amped, feeling anxious, and just overall uncomfortable. With this, I can narrow my focus on each and every rep, the mind to muscle connection is like no other.

I believe LK3 in his use, we've talked about it over PMs before. He has no reason to lie. If I had the opportunity all day, I'd probably ingest much larger amounts, but I'm a bang for the buck kind of guy so I limit my use and try to get away with the least possible.

its all very complicated and touchy but we need to try and think about it differently.

different goals and different needs require different things.
I have tried to make that very clear.

if you want to use as a medicine and do not like the head feel you have to figure out what to do about it.

if you want to use it for the head feel and have little to no need of some form of treatment that's fine too.

each goal has different uses.

I am not advocating abuse. the only reason I state my use is to give some perspective. think about it, think about what that type of use requires and what the experience I may have had with many years of using on that level. also think about this. I smoke alone, I do not like to smoke with other people or in a social way, if I have to smoke with someone we smoke my way, constant, and my size. lol. I have heard lots of talk but seen a very different reality, 3-4g in half hour 40 mins is normal for me, I am not fazed by it and still doing the same thing I was before, during and after. most people get very different results, I use different.

I just want people to start to think about this whole subject a bit different.

be smart about what you do.

I do not take any stimulants accept my morning coffee, and take other things to help even me out. one of my issues is being too amped up, aggressive, agitated, anxious... if im not on top of it I get wound up and my eyes are like popped open and I look like a psychopath... sometimes act like it...

mental work and all the sups I have spoken about are the tools I have used to help change those things.

supplements and natural compounds are great because they can provide some mild drug like effects with very manageable sometimes even desirable side effects.

I just took my CBD oil ; only 3 drops this time instead of 6. Again, I felt it within a minute or two of holding it under my tongue. I feel a mild buzzed feeling and I'm half smiling. I haven't had my daily kratom yet and I feel pretty good. I suppose CBD oil could be a way to take a break from kratom for those of us who use it daily. Although, you know I want my kratom. Haha :D

I definitely am so energized. I took way too much last night. 3 drops is perfect for energy. I'm wired in a good way, happy, and I forget to eat because my mind is firing so fast. Taking less gives energy similar to kratom. I think I accidentally may have taken a dozen drops last night. I couldn't get the dropper to accurately push out one drop at a time. This time I know I only took 3-4 drops.
Both last night and today I realize this is perfect for precontest. I have no desire to eat at all. My diet is real strict which usually is extremely difficult to stick to.
I'm making my first food meal of the day now. I've only had a protein drink and it's 1:17pm here.
Plus, I feel great without kratom which I have been on for a year nonstop.
Anyone who wants something to taper down or take a break from kratom, CBD oil is the ticket.
I'm so pleased this stuff is legit! I hate when I take something and I don't feel shit.

I definitely am so energized. I took way too much last night. 3 drops is perfect for energy. I'm wired in a good way, happy, and I forget to eat because my mind is firing so fast. Taking less gives energy similar to kratom. I think I accidentally may have taken a dozen drops last night. I couldn't get the dropper to accurately push out one drop at a time. This time I know I only took 3-4 drops.
Both last night and today I realize this is perfect for precontest. I have no desire to eat at all. My diet is real strict which usually is extremely difficult to stick to.
I'm making my first food meal of the day now. I've only had a protein drink and it's 1:17pm here.
Plus, I feel great without kratom which I have been on for a year nonstop.
Anyone who wants something to taper down or take a break from kratom, CBD oil is the ticket.
I'm so pleased this stuff is legit! I hate when I take something and I don't feel shit.

Great info. I have heard this stuff can increase appetite so like anything it must be an individual thing. I would love it to suppress my appetite. I hope I can try it in the near future.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131