over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chael Sonnen Positive for PEDs at UFC 117

Last edited:
Pretty sure he is claiming he is on TRT but the commission wasnt notified. Sounds like he told the official collecting the sample, "oh, btw im on test bc..." and they old him "you're fucked man." Bizarre how the info has been trickled out the

You are correct...Here is an article i found. Looks like he will be suspended, unless his appeal over turns it..which i doubt.

Before fight, Sonnen informed state he was taking testosterone | The Fabulous Forum | Los Angeles Times

Chael is supposedly going to be on MMA live at 1am eastern on espn2. I would imagine he'll address this issue.

Where's the claim that he's on TRT? I love how all of the excuses and theories are coming out for this cheater. One guy gets caught and you hear, "50-90% of all fighters are using." Yeah but he's the only jackass that got caught. Not even with super-macho piss and 23 mins in the dominant position could this guy find a way to win. The only reason he's gonna appeal is because he's a politician. Will he claim it's not his piss? Anyone? Will he have plants in the audience of the press conference? Anyone? Will he plagiarize another comedian (Skip to 1:15) during his interview(Skip to 2:13)? Everything this guy is involved with, including politics, is ruined by scandal and controversy. He's a liar, joke and has been exposed. Deal with it.

Last edited:
Does anyone know exactly what he popped for...?

So far I've read steroids, "natural steroids"(andro etc.), extremely high dosages of caffine & ephedrine....so who knows:confused:

I see it this way. If your gonna be the #1 smack talker of the UFC then you better pass you damn drug screens. Now this guy is nothing but a joke, career has been totally tainted.

You must be an Anderson Silva fan :D your right he should of been smarter or took the right kind of drugs or atleast have someone with knowledge in his corner but half the people if not more take steroids in the UFC so I guess there all jokes.. Oh but Chael got caught I see where your coming from.......NOT just messing with you man

I see it this way. If your gonna be the #1 smack talker of the UFC then you better pass you damn drug screens. Now this guy is nothing but a joke, career has been totally tainted.

They need to drop the fing testing. If the state won't let them, find a lab a pay them off to pass the guys. WTF people just want to see fights. There is NO WAY to train at the level the do, the hours per day they do, and recover w/o some type of add be it roids, gh, slin or likely all three and then some...

I just don't understand why they won't reveal what they found. That seems odd to me. They always have in the past.

I just don't understand why they won't reveal what they found. That seems odd to me. They always have in the past.

I was wondering the same thing....I read somewhere that his T/E ratios were off, 6 or 7/1 is the limit if I'm not mistaken, they weren't sure how he spiked his levels...for instance high dosing caffine can boost test

I was wondering the same thing....I read somewhere that his T/E ratios were off, 6 or 7/1 is the limit if I'm not mistaken, they weren't sure how he spiked his levels...for instance high dosing caffine can boost test

Yeah that's what I mean....something isn't adding up IMO, but Sonnen isn't helping things by skipping out on shows. Makes him look all that much more guilty.

He told the officials he might fail, when asked why he stated "testosterone". He talked a bunch and still lost the same way he always does. now ne's just trying to find a way to lie his way out now. When you say shit like "Lance Armstrong gave himself cancer" then you get busted for PEDs you deserve all the ridicule you get.

Who really cares who tests positive! Do we wanna see great entertainment???? Yes we do, you can beat a drug test eaisly. When baseball went to shit...All of a sudden Sammy Soso and Mark Mcguire came outta no where and started blasting homeruns. Performance enhancing supplements are great in all sports. Case closed!

The bottom line is that close to 90% of these guys are using. I have two best friends that went pro (one to the wec and one to the ufc) who were ignorant to it coming from a small town. Once they hit the big time they said it was really rare to find someone who was not using something. The majority of fighters take growth year round and blast test at certain times throughout training. It's funny that people still are shocked by "ped's" in mma.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws