over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chest training with Evan Centopani and Derek Poundstone

Wynn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
**broken link removed**

COOL !

I met Evan last year at Gold's West Springfield, MA and Derek down in Waterbury at a bike show, that gym is where Derek trains regularly and Evan trains at gold's New Haven, both very cool guys and both invited me to come train with them anytime.

check out this off season diet video, I like how evan really cares about what goes in the body something I feel doesnt get touched base on a lot... from 30 seconds to 45 seconds look at the excitement as he walks into his favorite fish market...reminds me of myself when I visit my buddy the butcher.
**broken link removed**

yes!!

Low PH in drinking water is bad for you and a low PH in pool water is bad for the pool ;)

i like evan.. pretty smart dude. Im a fan

HA HA

check out this off season diet video, I like how evan really cares about what goes in the body something I feel doesnt get touched base on a lot... from 30 seconds to 45 seconds look at the excitement as he walks into his favorite fish market...reminds me of myself when I visit my buddy the butcher.
**broken link removed**
his face when he was going across the street was like most guys faces when going to the asian massage parlor. :p
That was pretty cool and interesting, a bit long winded as he said but also informative, I agree about the balanced diet. I am definetley going to buy more fresh fish from my local fish market.

his face when he was going across the street was like most guys faces when going to the asian massage parlor. :p
That was pretty cool and interesting, a bit long winded as he said but also informative, I agree about the balanced diet. I am definetley going to buy more fresh fish from my local fish market.

you guys are going to hate me but i only have to ride my atv about 10 miles into my woods to catch some fresh salmon for FREEEEE :)

^^^king1033, that sounds like fun. I would love to be able to do that.

I watched Evan's diet video and for a guy that is on grams and grams of AAS, HGH, probably slin and god knows what else why the fuck would he care so much about the food he's putting in his body? And for him to care soo much about the water he drinks is kind of laughable... he does realize he's not going to live a long healthy life the way he is treating it with all the drugs, right? I'm in no way bashing his knowledge of any of this stuff because he definately knows what he is talking about, I just don't understand his thinking behind all of this. He seems like a great dude and is actually very intelligent when it comes to diet though.

Always kool watching 2 strong guy's working out together! Never tried the board press, but it looks interesting.

I have a couple of posts on here, about a water ionizer, and i beleive in these machines. My ibs is practically gone since i started to drink ionized water. It keeps the body balanced. I drink about a gallon a day of 9.5 ph water. An acidic body is a host for many bad things. Illness thrives in an acidic body. These machines are actually a medical devise in japan, china, korea. If you are going to look at one to buy, just be careful of the units that are involved in a mlm business. Enagic is a unit that is involved in a mlm. The machine is very good, but they charge 4000.00 for a unit that is worth around 1500.00.

Last edited:
I watched Evan's diet video and for a guy that is on grams and grams of AAS, HGH, probably slin and god knows what else why the fuck would he care so much about the food he's putting in his body? And for him to care soo much about the water he drinks is kind of laughable... he does realize he's not going to live a long healthy life the way he is treating it with all the drugs, right? I'm in no way bashing his knowledge of any of this stuff because he definately knows what he is talking about, I just don't understand his thinking behind all of this. He seems like a great dude and is actually very intelligent when it comes to diet though.

regardless of the aas he is on...why would he want to put unhealthy food into his body? Cholesterol is just one problem for a lot of bb, because of the volume of food they eat. So i dont understand your comment about "why the fuck would he care so much about the food he is putting in to his body?" I think all intelligent bb's care about the food they put into their bodies. And the water comment is not laughable in the least. Food is the key to being a great bb, and putting the best food and water possible is the way to do it. Your post is not very thought out...at least i hope thats all it is.

what above said plus i think most of his focus is on the best food is also the best absorbed food...in which your body can utilize the most amount of protein from a particular food source so not just health but efficiency

regardless of the aas he is on...why would he want to put unhealthy food into his body? Cholesterol is just one problem for a lot of bb, because of the volume of food they eat. So i dont understand your comment about "why the fuck would he care so much about the food he is putting in to his body?" I think all intelligent bb's care about the food they put into their bodies. And the water comment is not laughable in the least. Food is the key to being a great bb, and putting the best food and water possible is the way to do it. Your post is not very thought out...at least i hope thats all it is.

^ What he said.. plus, how do you know what AAS he is using, or how he is using it? I do know he takes time off the "heavy supplement use" as he expressed it. To let the body recover. Actually, it wasn't that long ago he did this, and you could tell, 'cause his strength was way down compared to usual. (doing his heavy set with 315, compared to the usual 400, and really struggling)

Would you rather have 5 things damaging your health, or just two?

Besides, he expressed that his way of doing things may be more efficient for putting on size.

^ What he said.. plus, how do you know what AAS he is using, or how he is using it? I do know he takes time off the "heavy supplement use" as he expressed it. To let the body recover. Actually, it wasn't that long ago he did this, and you could tell, 'cause his strength was way down compared to usual. (doing his heavy set with 315, compared to the usual 400, and really struggling)

I don't know what he uses and it really doesn't matter. The fact is that guys at his level take rediculous amounts of aas. Now as far as food goes, ya no shit someone is gonna wanna put the healthiest stuff in their body, it just seemed to me like this guy goes a little far...after all he is still probably gonna have health issues later down the road when it comes down to it (and I am in no way saying he should just eat the cheapest shit out there). Take Jay Cutler for example: that dude buys/eats orange roughy and costco meat in bulk and he's Mr. Olympia and can afford to eat the expensive stuff but still buys the cheap shit.
Just so you guys know, I was not bashing anything he was saying I was just very surprised to see Evan so paranoid about all the things he puts in his body except the things that will cause more damage than good (AAS). If he was your average fitness/health freak I'd understand because he wouldn't be on the gear obviously. I'll say it again, Evan seems like an extremely knowledgeable dude and, unlike many people and bodybuilders, he actually cares about the stuff going into his body. I was just very surprised to see this I guess. I must also say, I definately agree with him about being able to still grow even when eating lots of fish.
Oh and on an off note, was anyone else surprised to here him and the fish market guy kind of talk down tilapia? Damn, tilapia is basically my main fish too

Well, my point was that while he admits to heavy use, he also admits to taking breaks from it for health reasons.
So, in my opinion, Evan IS being smart about the AAS too. As much as he can anyway, seeing what his goals are.

Obviously he can't talk about that stuff on video. So we'll never know exactly what goes through his mind.

Last edited:
I dont think drug use will cut his lifespan short by a lot going about things the way he does, Im willing to bet money he is as meticulous with his "supplement" use as he is his food, being as concerned with the body and overall health like he is. plus it doesnt take a lot of gear to achieve what he has achieved if you go about things smart, and most importantly have the discipline to eat as much as he does, plus a lot of pros take it easy on off season because thats where they mostly rely on calories to maintain size....key word calories, not saying he doesnt use gear on off season because id be stupid to say he doesnt but whether he uses a therapeutic dose WHO KNOWS.... my buddy is 275 6 foot 2 and only takes around 250mg of test and 6iu hgh to maintain, its all the food he eats that keeps the muscle the gear is just icing on the cake he says. Everyone is Different some of us can get away with a lot some not... it lies in our genetics to some extent the other lays in just HARD ASS WORK.. it takes both to succeed and I believe it takes more of the 2nd rather than relying on the 1st.

Last edited:
I don't know what he uses and it really doesn't matter. The fact is that guys at his level take rediculous amounts of aas. Now as far as food goes, ya no shit someone is gonna wanna put the healthiest stuff in their body, it just seemed to me like this guy goes a little far...after all he is still probably gonna have health issues later down the road when it comes down to it (and I am in no way saying he should just eat the cheapest shit out there). Take Jay Cutler for example: that dude buys/eats orange roughy and costco meat in bulk and he's Mr. Olympia and can afford to eat the expensive stuff but still buys the cheap shit.
Just so you guys know, I was not bashing anything he was saying I was just very surprised to see Evan so paranoid about all the things he puts in his body except the things that will cause more damage than good (AAS). If he was your average fitness/health freak I'd understand because he wouldn't be on the gear obviously. I'll say it again, Evan seems like an extremely knowledgeable dude and, unlike many people and bodybuilders, he actually cares about the stuff going into his body. I was just very surprised to see this I guess. I must also say, I definately agree with him about being able to still grow even when eating lots of fish.
Oh and on an off note, was anyone else surprised to here him and the fish market guy kind of talk down tilapia? Damn, tilapia is basically my main fish too
if you ever seen how farm raised seafood is farmed in these third world countries you would be touching that stuff!!! breakouts of disease and infection and they just throw scoops of antibiotics by the kilo in the dugout pond they made...its pretty gross! plus when speaking of salmon, do you think that you are getting the omegs in farm raised that you get in wild salmon...i doubt it since they dont eat their normal diet in farmed situation and def a fact or else they wouldnt have to dye them orange!..tilapia is the most farmed fish and who knows where they come from and what was done to them!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131