over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Classic physique or Physique

LlamaMilk95 Where did you land on the list? I have not seen 2016 rankings published yet. Here's the previous years totals:

Most Loans Closed: Scotsman Guide's Top Originators 2015 - Scotsman Guide

I for one believe that you're a loan originator. Show us you stats!
Scotsman guide is a joke. Anyone in the industry knows this. No one man is capable of handling 1100 transactions in a year. Thats 92 a month. The names you see are branch managers meaning, they're team closed that many, not one guy.

I became licensed in August and from then til now, I've just broken $4.8M in volume with March's pipeline. Given that half of that volume were "house loans", given to me to get me started (we are only paid 1% on any loans that were given by the BM).

Sent from my LGLS676 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Scotsman guide is a joke. Anyone in the industry knows this. No one man is capable of handling 1100 transactions in a year. Thats 92 a month. The names you see are branch managers meaning, they're team closed that many, not one guy.

I became licensed in August and from then til now, I've just broken $4.8M in volume with March's pipeline. Given that half of that volume were "house loans", given to me to get me started (we are only paid 1% on any loans that were given by the BM).

Sent from my LGLS676 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Right, Scottsman reflects team stats, not individual. One of my lender- team's made the top 300 last year. They do amazing volume with about 5 in the office.
good luck to you.

It did happen. It happens everyday. The incentives and "deals" banks make are incredibly one sided. The problem is most people are too foolish and too materialistic to see that.

I think you have some of the information confused. I can assure you that this doesn't happen every day. The borrower would be well over 75% DTI 9assumng he has NO other debt on his credit report) - which would be predatory.

I remember when I first got into this and had plans to go pro. Well never thought I would but wanted to make it a goal. Always was one of the biggest/most ripped guys at the gyms I went to. Then competed my first time and realized there's guys who just wake up looking like me... and they're training just as hard.

Then there's guys like Dave Smith who look like a shredded tank and still not competing for a pro card.

OP will realize someday.

As far as him killing it in life and business at 20... I'll stay out of that one :cool:

OP, you need to take a step back and reassess your thought process; you have no idea how hard it is to place in a local npc novice show, yet go pro. I had the same thought process as you when I started working out at 20 years. 23 I did my first show (the whole time, I believed that I was going to turn pro) and placed 3rd in lightweight. I'm a small dude, weighed 180lbs at 5'5" when I started the prep and weighed a f*cking 142lbs on stage 4 months later....142lbs. I looked like a swimmer man. I say go enter a bodybuilding show and you will realize what the fuck mess you got yourself into when people start stripping down to weigh in. I will never forget that feeling. After that night, I realized I don't have the genetics to continue on. My thought process quickly turned to just being a jacked dude in the gym.

It's an extremely selfish journey you embark on when you compete. It doesn't take a few weeks and the work is done, it's a lifetime where everything needs to be calculated years on end; you will have to put yourself above your kids, girlfriend, and sometimes your job/school. You don't even have an associates degree, what if you lose your job? Where is the money going to come from to support your professional bodybuilding lifestyle? I spent close to 5-6K$ in the 4 month prep on gear (ran only 3 compounds at normal dosages), food (probably spent an easy $150 a week on food), driving to other gyms to lift with other competitors, driving to other gyms to practice posing with competitors, tanning, chiropractor work, and a diet coach. To hire a prep coach for 3 months is going to be close to a grand. In addition, I borrowed a ton of money from my best friend to buy gear/food to continue prepping. I felt like a piece of shit asking him for money when I ran out of $. The money you currently make will not cover everything in your life if you try to chase after a pro-card.

Outside of the monetary constraints, was the time invested. All day everyday was based around bodybuilding. Granted I was living at home, didn't have a social life, was in university, didn't have a girlfriend, and working a part time job so it worked out. However now working full-time, trying to buy a house, trying to get my career on track..I could careless about going to the gym for days at a time. I couldn't imagine having the goal of being a pro with a family, mortgage, etc like you have. I think your goal should to be place at a small local show then try a state show. You win overalls at those then keep moving up. In all honesty, you haven't even competed yet, want to go pro, and only been lifting for 6 months....listen to the older posters as they all had the same thought process as you.

Last edited:
If you got a dream , go for it dude.
But I think we've all had that dream before we realized how much you have to commit to bodybuilding to have it as a career. As far as physique or classic, fuck it bro show off the wheels!!

Its important to have dreams and to believe in your ability to reach them. Coming to a site where guys have dedicated decades of their lives in similar pursuit - and getting upset when you dont hear what you want - can lead some to believe that you are just another delusional kid that caught the "BB-Bug" like thousands before and will eventually give up.
Maybe a better approach is to humble yourself and admit that you have absolutely no idea what it takes and are just hear to listen and learn.
No one here wants you to fail (although some might be hoping that you get a wake-up call) - in fact I think it makes the board proud to see a member succeed.
Unless you are a genetic freak - its not easy. But if you were in that .01% of genetic freaks you would already know it. Feel fortunate that you have older guys on the board that have endured pain and suffering because they had the same dream you have. The only reason someone would share that with you is because they want to help you avoid that same fate. That's not negativity - its wisdom.

Wow! This thread is epic!!!

Guys, guys....

He makes more money then all of us.
He's well established in his career of 2 years.
He took the hardest test of anyone's life after a 3 day course.
He's been training/dieting like a pro for 6 months- he's going pro!
We all failed at becoming a pro.
He doesn't need to waste his time on us older, wiser guys with 10x better physiques who make 3x+ more money then he does.

Mother- fucking epic thread! We see them come, talk, and we all see them go. Alas....

It is what we studied in psychology, the personal fable.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws