over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Conditioning 2000's vs. 1990's

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
I dont know if it's just me or it has changed...But to me it seems like the guys now (pro's) are not coming in as dry or ripped as the guys of early 90's...

For example Kevin Levorne from 92 seem to has a drier look back then then he is now, even compared to his 2000 MR.O conditioning...I dont know if it is weight or what, but it seems as the guys are getting bigger with more muscle, but the conditioning isnt as great as it use to be...Could it be higher levels of AAS, which leads to higher estrogen levels...

Which guy looks better, trying to pick when each guy looked his best from his ligher weight to a heavier weight...

93 Flex vs. 98 Flex
92 Levorne vs. 00 Levorne
98 Coleman vs. 02 Coleman (I know thats a little bit later in years)
94 Prince (Nationals) vs. (anytime later) Prince
94 Nasser (at 265) vs. 98 Nasser (at 280) might have been better at 280...
96 Titus (USA) vs. 02 Titus

thats all I can think of right now...

BTW- Im not saying that the guys now arent as good as they where back then, im just thinking that maybe some guys had a different look at a lighter weight...

chris

Last edited:
no doubt, a lot of the guys looked much better at lighter weights or in their younger years, early levrone and wheeler were sick, chad's board has a topic on this somewhere and it backs up ur point real well.

I agree with it all too, I think its a lot due to bad judgement in colemans case Im willing to bet he took a lot less gear around 98 and was obviously then at his peak, maybe in fear of going down hill he upped everything and obviously he got a GH gut from hell, just a theroy but I somethigns think wiht strickly AAS your mass gains are majority muscle, but when you start throwing things in like GH, IGF1, your internals are growing as well, not to mention synthol in nassers case that hurt him over time, his rear delts are enough reason already on why he places so low...

heres an example of coleman in 98, obviously here he was unstobable, and im thinking one of his biggest challenges over the year was understanding he reached the point that no body is used too, the point whre you shouldnt try growing any more and just to maintian:

Attachments

• ronnie coleman 05.jpg
    ronnie coleman 05.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 328
heres an 02 pic of ronnie, waist line prob 3-4" bigger

Attachments

• ronnie abs.jpg
    ronnie abs.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 325
I agree 100% !!!!

Alot of these guys are taking WAY too much gear and thier insides are growing to the point where they look unhealthy!!

The "Steroid belly" that alot of the pros are sporting these days ruin their whole appearance in my opinion. Some of them look like the have nothing more than a super ripped beer belly.

Thats why I have said it before and will say it again, Lee Priest is my favorite competitor because he still has a good shape, has a small waist, and his belly doesnt push out.

Im not trying to say that the guys are taking more AAS, GH or whatever...(Although I think site inj. do take away more striations) but that as the guys got more mass, that the conditioning wasnt as crisp as at lighter weight...

Another example is look at the Nationals or USA's...The lightweights, middleweights seem to me to be the hardest guys on stage, but the heavys or super's dont seem to get that same conditioning...

Just some thoughts...

chris

I wonder if there is any way to lose the steriod belly once it sets in. I would think after time of being off a year or yers later the belly would go down on its own. Any ideas on this?

I too am more for the guys like Ahmed Haidar, Lee Priset, Dexter Jackson, etc. Guys with a waistline and graceful lines.

anabolicdragon said:
I wonder if there is any way to lose the steriod belly once it sets in. I would think after time of being off a year or yers later the belly would go down on its own. Any ideas on this?

It doesnt really go away because it is caused by your internal organs enlarging which can cause alot of health risks as well as an unsightly body shape.

basically igf-1 receptors are plenty in the gi tract , so they hypertrophy when igf-1 in the body increases thro various means , gh , steroids , insulin etc . simple as that .

raybravo said:
basically igf-1 receptors are plenty in the gi tract , so they hypertrophy when igf-1 in the body increases thro various means , gh , steroids , insulin etc . simple as that .

Ok I think I understand what you are saying. If that is the case then can't it get smaller then the same way msucles do after awhile of being off the juice?

anabolicdragon said:

Ok I think I understand what you are saying. If that is the case then can't it get smaller then the same way msucles do after awhile of being off the juice?
yes ofcourse it should .

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner