over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cost vs Results GH

I’ve only ever run generics from anywhere between 2iu-6iu a day 7 days a week for the longest period being 6 months. Once in my early thirties and now in my later thirties. In all honesty... I really don’t get much out of it. At least not much in terms of cost vs benefits.

Tren changed my physique in ways that blew my mind. As did superdrol. All GH does for me is add a little bit of fullness which could probably be attributed to the bloat. And maybe improve my skin appearance a bit. No strength increase. No increase in recovery ability over that obtained from AAS alone.

Was my ability to get lean and stay lean increased? Sure. Somewhat. But not so much that it justifies the cost. And in no way does it work better in those aspects than just proper dieting.

I think if you’re an older guy... or gal... with naturally lower levels... then yeah... a replacement dose would certainly be worth it. Or a competitor trying to play the size game with 10+ius a day coupled with slin and grams of gear... also yeah... probably worth the money in order to strive toward your goals.

But for just the casual juicer who’s not yet in their 40’s or whatever and just wants to look good... you might wanna reconsider and invest that money elsewhere.

I personally feel like I’ve used GH just because it seems like everyone else is.

Unfortunately HGH it is not for everyone, if I use it, only between cycles.

Helps me limit fat gain immensely in a surplus. IF YOUre just an average chest and arms bro who doesnt diet or take it seriously then it’s not needed. But if you’re lifting and eating progressively then GH will help greatly.

Less gear usage? Yeah cause you're filled with water and its in the muscle, while being leaner.
You're not more muscular...You just look better and weigh more from intramuscular water.
I've used 9iu often of sero for months on end (over a year)
I've been using 18iu a day for 4 months now...maybe more just as an experimental.
Stick to 4.5 iu guys...Its really a waste imo.
Not gonna bother with all this hgh I have anymore other than loe dosage.

Last edited:
I think for some of us older guys, basically doing TRT, with an ocasionally added compound, but not really able to blast? I think GH is very worth it. I use a low daily dose and take a 2 month break twice yearly. On it 8 months of the year. For sure there are long term anti-aging affects. The only complaint I have about GH is the sleepiness, but hey good rest keeps you young too. Some days I just need to nap twice a day while on it and it gets annoying. Other than that no complaints whatsoever and totally worth the cost for me. I look at good 6-7 years younger NOW, then when I started GH two years ago.

Last edited:
I am not the most indicated voice since I must be one of the few users of this forum who is relatively natural.

GH is worth it? In terms of anabolism, strength and muscle growth, the answer seems not to. In terms of fat burner? No.

In terms of health and longevity? Well, you can feel younger and with more vitality, but that does not mean that you will live more years. Low doses of GH (as well as insulin, restric caloric consumption, less M-tor activation) seem to relate to longer lives. So be sure not to raise your GH levels too much.

In my opinion, GH is worth it if you are looking to take another step in your career as a high level competitor. Some athletes will notice a massive change if they add GH to their pile, others will feel it is a waste of time and money.

Just started myself here doing 3,3,4 so we will see here shortly. On 3rd week now, but 7 years ago when I did it was never a huge game changer. Staying tight and recovery seems to be better, but the joint and numbness sucks. ha

After being on for 3 months straight, ranging from 4-6 IU's, the jury is still out. Did GH help lean me out, possibly. I can't say for certain as I changed my nutritional plan, adding more fruits to my diet may have contributed to leaning me out as well. Strength increase? None. Fullness, again, possibly. My muscle bellies seem a tad bit more noticeably rounder, but are these considerations a game changer if you're tight on a budget, I would say no. There's not enough justifiability of cost versus beneficial gains..Like Ben Pakulski stated himself, he thought GH was a game changer just to realize it marginally improved his physique..And this notion has been reiterated multitude of times by several pros...

Surprised at how many people here say it’s not impressive..

I find it worth it..

3-6iu a day and the only thing I do is IF but I eat pretty much whatever I want about 20-30% of the time and my abs show all day, when I’m off that definitely doesn’t happen with the amount I can eat..

Why do people think looking fuller/bigger from GH is fake? Because it’s intramuscular water??

Isn’t muscle like 75% water anyway?

You guys act like otherwise is a dense piece of mass/meat...

So it definitely makes me look better, eat more and stay lean etc and few side effect (at least for me) and I use a good generic..

And for those who care about strength, unless you’re powerlifting, what does it really matter if you’re getting bigger/looking better?

I mean I get that strength is a somewhat indicator of muscle gain..

But it’s not like I walk around with my shirt off at the beach with a sign that says “I bench 300lbs” lol

Surprised at how many people here say it’s not impressive..

I find it worth it..

3-6iu a day and the only thing I do is IF but I eat pretty much whatever I want about 20-30% of the time and my abs show all day, when I’m off that definitely doesn’t happen with the amount I can eat..

Why do people think looking fuller/bigger from GH is fake? Because it’s intramuscular water??

Isn’t muscle like 75% water anyway?

You guys act like otherwise is a dense piece of mass/meat...

So it definitely makes me look better, eat more and stay lean etc and few side effect (at least for me) and I use a good generic..

And for those who care about strength, unless you’re powerlifting, what does it really matter if you’re getting bigger/looking better?

I mean I get that strength is a somewhat indicator of muscle gain..

But it’s not like I walk around with my shirt off at the beach with a sign that says “I bench 300lbs” lol

20lbs of water in two months.
Yeah great expensive gain. So much for 75% water right.
There's a difference

If I could only pic one other compound other than Test it would by far be GH. I got a full body transformation from it and have been on low doses for over 6yrs(1.5-3iu). I don’t store bodyfat nearly as easy and I always look more full regardless off training. For me it was a game changer but it’s real effects didn’t start to shine until around 1.5-2yrs of using it.

20lbs of water in two months.
Yeah great expensive gain. So much for 75% water right.
There's a difference

I’m not sure what you mean, sarcasm maybe? Lol

But either way, maybe you use really high doses (if I recall correctly some of your cycles are also very advanced, right?)

But it’s definitely not expensive. 6iu a day is about $120 a month... and even less in bulk..

You can barely take a woman out for a nice lunch for less than that lol..

But yea if you’re using 20iu a day and gaining all that water and not looking better and paying $500+ a month for that maintenance then yea I see your point..

But either way, maybe you use really high doses (if I recall correctly some of your cycles are also very advanced, right?)

But it’s definitely not expensive. 6iu a day is about $120 a month... and even less in bulk..

Pharm grade I use.

But yea if you’re using 20iu a day and gaining all that water and not looking better and paying $500+ a month for that maintenance then yea I see your point..

I use pharm grade. 4iu same water gain as 18iu.
I simply used higher dosages to prove bullshit.

Pharm grade only. And 4iu was same water as 18iu.
Just used high dosages to prove bullshit.
Only generics water not just in muscle. Imo

I use pharm grade. 4iu same water gain as 18iu.
I simply used higher dosages to prove bullshit.

Now that I think of it, I think I remember a thread with you talking about that..

Well Pharma is definitely more expensive... Do you think it has something tested generics don’t or is that person dependent?

I have trouble gaining on GH actually :eek:

No jump in water weight or any weight actually, just look way better. Lol

Now that I think of it, I think I remember a thread with you talking about that..

Well Pharma is definitely more expensive... Do you think it has something tested generics don’t or is that person dependent?

I have trouble gaining on GH actually :eek:

No jump in water weight or any weight actually, just look way better. Lol

Look better how? And odd no weight gain. What else you on.
Also depends on generic really. If I remember angtropin was closest to pharm for me.
Others for me it was like dirty water gain lol. It I wasnt just in muscle...but in face and everywhere. My bp wasn't even high.

If I could only pic one other compound other than Test it would by far be GH. I got a full body transformation from it and have been on low doses for over 6yrs(1.5-3iu). I don’t store bodyfat nearly as easy and I always look more full regardless off training. For me it was a game changer but it’s real effects didn’t start to shine until around 1.5-2yrs of using it.

Yep me too. I think part of the problem is some are not getting properly dosed HGH and they are not giving it enough time to work. I really started noticing changes in the 8+ month. It is a game changer for me. It allows me to keep very low test doses and continue to make gains.

Look better how? And odd no weight gain. What else you on.
Also depends on generic really. If I remember angtropin was closest to pharm for me.
Others for me it was like dirty water gain lol. It I wasnt just in muscle...but in face and everywhere. My bp wasn't even high.

Well I’m leaner (by far), fuller muscles and way more vascular...

Little back story; I was on a bullshit cycle when I started GH like a year and a half ago (maybe a little more), it was like some test and NPP and GH (don’t remember exactly) but I used to party and do a lot of drugs at the same time I eventually after like 3 months I just went to TRT and kept the GH in, despite all the partying I kept a lean and full look and it wasn’t until I stopped partying and got sober (been a year sober) that my physique kept changing but only a little leaner and fuller etc.. Figured it was the adjustment in health/diet...

Fast forward about 3 months (about November 2017) and I start a cycle of 750mg-1g Test E and GH 6iu a day...

It took me 7-8 weeks of eating and my training is pretty much how DC laid it out, so it’s progressive, heavy and intense, for me to start gaining any weight at all.. The entire time the scale was at 170lbs and I lowered bodyfat to what I would guess is 10% or sub (don’t know but visible abs always and lower ab veins), then it took about another 6 weeks to get to 190lbs 10% (same scenario with abs), eating like a gorilla or whatever animal eats a lot lol

Got into an accident in Feb and went back to TRT and GH to 4iu a day and had to do rehab for 3 months and was out of the gym until 2-3 weeks ago.. I’m back to 170lbs :eek: but still really lean, abs and all.. But started Test and NPP at 350mg/week each and GH 6iu a day last week, so let’s see where I get with that and im sure I’ll progressively raise the dose..

But yea, point is, while on GH I don’t gain very easily for whatever reason.. And that hasn’t happened to me since I was like 17 when I was able to eat anything and everything but I used to do a lot of training (muay Thai, mma, a lot of running etc)

** Before anyone assumes anything about my weight/size and drug use (both peds and non peds) yes I used to be that guy that would compensate partying with more AAS to look good and it was leading me to unhealthy places along with the other shit I was doing of course, but I struggled a lot with that through my early/mid 20’s, yo-yoing from partying to healthy to just saying fuck it and mixing it all together.**

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131