over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cross fit and cycles?

Excells

Registered
So I am curious what would be the optimal cycle for most of these pro cross fitters. I feel like maybe blasting Test is the route they take. Winny i feel is off the table with the joint pain, Tren is a cardio killer so I am thinking that is off the list as well. I know a lot of people hate on Cross fit but I am intrigued and want to try something new. But I want to take the stuff that is going to benefit me the most and not slow me down.

Thanks in advance! E

cmryan

Registered
So I am curious what would be the optimal cycle for most of these pro cross fitters. I feel like maybe blasting Test is the route they take. Winny i feel is off the table with the joint pain, Tren is a cardio killer so I am thinking that is off the list as well. I know a lot of people hate on Cross fit but I am intrigued and want to try something new. But I want to take the stuff that is going to benefit me the most and not slow me down.

Thanks in advance! E
I think the cycles that endurance athletes use are probably more in line with what crossfitters use. Blasting test is probably not good for them (unless we're talking TRT plus amounts) since they need to keep their endurance and relative strength very high. Probably something like low test, a DHT based injectable or an oral like tbol that will promote recovery but keep water retention low.

I don't believe for a second that the really competitive ones are drug free but I don't think they use bodybuilding doses of aas. Putting on a lot of mass would not be beneficial for them.

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Honestly, who cares what others are taking? If you want to try cross fit than go for it. As far as what to run, who knows.

If you want to run something, than maybe 300 mg of Test, and HGH.

NEMSZ

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
The top CrossFit guys/girls all get tested at events and most major events have testing... So my bet is they run some type of fast acting Test, GH (probably don’t test for that), things like Anavar/Tbol, and I’d bet even EPO (also hard to test for) is in there...

IronLion2

Registered
Mostly clen and peptides. There's plenty of non game competitors who probably run a hormone base, they thrive on orals.

tjitsu

Registered
I remember seeing competitors getting caught with Cardarine which makes total sense!

Kykuit

Newbies
Two guys I've trained with were using "typical" bodybuilder doses and just tailored their training specifically for crossfit. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rkriekle