over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cure for cancer?

Fudd, your allusion to attending med school and the content of your posts show you are part of the problem.

The beauty of a conspiracy is that they can't be proven. That's kind of the point right? So asking someone to prove a conspiracy is true is a pointless argument. Sometimes you have to use the evidence, make logical conclusions and read between the lines. Not everything is spelled out in crayon.

But I must be wrong, I mean the gov't and FDA would never put their self-interest above the good of the public.......

Oh, except in cases like this where a multi-billion dollar corporation paid to be protected regardless of the heath impact their product has on our population. But I'm sure you'll argue GMO crops aren't dangerous. :rolleyes:

'Monsanto Protection Act': 5 Terrifying Things To Know About The HR 933 Provision

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make? I haven't asked for proof of a conspiracy nor sought to show disproval of one. I'm simply asking people to consider the level of organization it would require to involve the whole world. Everyone wants to talk about our goverment and the FDA, for arguments sake lets take the United States out of the equation.
Before this goes any further with you, I'll ask you to clarify also. Are you stating a cure for cancer currently exists, and that big pharma and the government (FDA) are hiding the cure. If you aren't, you post is somewhat irrelevant, because that's the only position I've ever taken in this thread. That is, a CURE does not exist and is not being concealed by our government. My position isn't based on the hypothetical scenario "what would the FDA and big pharma do if a cure was found" but that currently there is no cure.
Finally please elaborate on how my training is part of the problem? You know my philosophy on patient care. Do I attend a DO or MD school? Did I practice homeopathic medicine for years before going to med school? Was my back ground in preventative medicine as an exercise physiologist and nutritionist? Did I go to chiropractic school school first where the philosophy is to provide the body an opportunity to heal itself? How incredibly arrogant of you.

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make? I haven't asked for proof of a conspiracy nor sought to show disproval of one. I'm simply asking people to consider the level of organization it would require to involve the whole world. Everyone wants to talk about our goverment and the FDA, for arguments sake lets take the United States out of the equation.
Before this goes any further with you, I'll ask you to clarify also. Are you stating a cure for cancer currently exists, and that big pharma and the government (FDA) are hiding the cure. If you aren't, you post is somewhat irrelevant, because that's the only position I've ever taken in this thread. That is, a CURE does not exist and is not being concealed by our government. My position isn't based on the hypothetical scenario "what would the FDA and big pharma do if a cure was found" but that currently there is no cure.
Finally please elaborate on how my training is part of the problem? You know my philosophy on patient care. Do I attend a DO or MD school? Did I practice homeopathic medicine for years before going to med school? Was my back ground in preventative medicine as an exercise physiologist and nutritionist? Did I go to chiropractic school school first where the philosophy is to provide the body an opportunity to heal itself? How incredibly arrogant of you.

Someone proposed a "conspiracy thoery" and you asked for facts. Sounds like it's a semantics game you're playing.

You argue as though there would have to be one man flying all over the world paying, threatening and coordinating every major official and corporation in order for this to be true. It's just not that hard. People keep using the US as their example but in reality other countries are the same. Very powerful people run them, and they pay to preserve their interests.

Clarification: I believe a cure could exist. Am I well versed enough to say with 100% certainty that a cure exists? No. Do I believe that if there was, is or would be a cure, there would be certain powerful people who didn't want it know? Absolutely.

And regarding your training. My assumption was based on your earlier response. Someone commented about the cirriculum in med school to which you replied, "I'm incredibly familiar with med school curriculum, trust me". The leads credence to my assumption you are a typical MD. So are you being intentionally ambiguous with your posts to try and validate your authority on the subject, or is that last part hyperbole in an attempt to make some kind of point?

Someone proposed a "conspiracy thoery" and you asked for facts. Sounds like it's a semantics game you're playing.

You argue as though there would have to be one man flying all over the world paying, threatening and coordinating every major official and corporation in order for this to be true. It's just not that hard. People keep using the US as their example but in reality other countries are the same. Very powerful people run them, and they pay to preserve their interests.

Clarification: I believe a cure could exist. Am I well versed enough to say with 100% certainty that a cure exists? No. Do I believe that if there was, is or would be a cure, there would be certain powerful people who didn't want it know? Absolutely.

And regarding your training. My assumption was based on your earlier response. Someone commented about the cirriculum in med school to which you replied, "I'm incredibly familiar with med school curriculum, trust me". The leads credence to my assumption you are a typical MD. So are you being intentionally ambiguous with your posts to try and validate your authority on the subject, or is that last part hyperbole in an attempt to make some kind of point?

I've never asked for proof of a conspiracy, you are either making an assumption, misread, or misunderstood something. I too believe there are people who would benefit financially from the absence of a cure, I've never argued against that. I just don't believe every person from every country in the world in a position of power is corrupt. No one answers this question, but how would Canada benefit by preventing a cure when they pay the bill for treatment? Are you aware that Americans spent more on wait loss products last year than cancer drugs? Cancer isn't the only disease in the world and big pharma will not cease to exist should a cure surface. The first company will make hundreds of billions worldwide, decades worth of annual cancer drug sales.
As for my quote, "I'm incredibly familiar with med school curriculum" that in no way could give you insight into whether I was in a MD or DO program, nor could you deduce which of those backgrounds I came from. I am not a traditional med school student and had a career previous to attending. This isn't being ambiguous, it's just none of your business and it makes me feel as though I'm providing too much private information about myself.
So as far as ambiguity goes, you are wayyyyy of the mark. I had some idiot trying to tell me about the hidden agenda within the curriculum at med school which he clearly knew nothing about. I don't consider myself an authority on anything, and I'm actually quite a modest person.
Finally exactly what is it you have a problem with? You seem to be all over the place or maybe just everything about me pisses you off, I mean I guess I'm sorry I don't believe we have a cure for cancer???

Every...single...year some kind of "cancer cure" is discovered then swept under the rug. I'm really doubting this one is the exception. I would love to see a cure for cancer but I have my doubts.

I dont know about all the conspiracy theory stuff but this I do know from my own personal experience.

A very close family friend works for a biotech firm outside the USA. They have a drug that has been show to greatly reduce/retard prostate CA cells and make it more viable to treat.

They have been blocked at every stage of development by FDA even though they have jumped through all the hoops.

Its one thing to hear about it, its another to see it happen for yourself

There may not be this grand NWO going on but there is something.

lets be clear a Dr in the US can practice medicine as they sit fit. to include fda or not FDA approved products or indications. HOWEVER because we are a society of pussies that sue over anything there is no way if you went to a Dr and had a pile of research to back anything not indicated or approved for use why in the hell would they risk it? you get your ass sued, and depending on if you are dependent on a hospital or referral network for patients you are blackballed. NOT to mention you won't get paid for it if the crooked insurance companies think for any reason they can get out of paying for it.

Last edited:
lets be clear a Dr in the US can practice medicine as they sit fit. to include fda or not FDA approved products or indications. HOWEVER because we are a society of pussies that sue over anything there is no way if you went to a Dr and had a pile of research to back anything not indicated or approved for use why in the hell would they risk it? you get your ass sued, and depending on if you are dependent on a hospital or referral network for patients you are blackballed. NOT to mention you won't get paid for it if the crooked insurance companies think for any reason they can get out of paying for it.

I agree 100%, I think liability is the biggest roadblock that new drugs and procedures face.

What is so funny?

Fudd, you obviously didn`t read/watch anything about burzynski either. He HAS A CURE. What is it you don`t understand about that. I`m done with people that won`t even acknowledge a fact, talking to the wall.

it is a fairly good propaganda/marketing tool for him

it is a fairly good propaganda/marketing tool for him

yes another dumb ass. Like my 3 y/o would say when watching dora and she speaks spanish, "you don`t know your words" or are just stupid.

Propaganda runs with rumors and half truths twisted to show one side of the story. The WHOLE story is shown in his documentary and in his writing. Watch it, maybe, if you have the capacity, you`ll learn something.

its not a documentary, idiot

It's all a scam guys. Point blank period, as sick as it is, they would be losing billions of dollars in the medical field if everyone could be cured. They have been cloning since the 60's and that's all hush hush. The govt is more corrupt than anything !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

So sad. There would be huge, vast money for cures to cancer. Oh yes there would. billions of people to treat and more every day. The road blocks in the US are the huge amount of testing, years to test, and amount of cash to test. I get so tired of hearing we are sheeple when in reality the conspiracy theorists are just a little fucking crazy. Just saying.;)

So, take GW501516 and then follow it up this stuff. I'm just being facetious.

Downside is if you cure cancer to world population will be increasing too quickly.

I believe that stem cell therapy is the real cure for cancer as shown in some studies. However, the feds and big pharma don't want that to happen as it would cut into their profit because they wouldn't be able to produce and sell their cancer drugs. :banghead:

Lots of excellent drugs are put on the back burner because big pharma has drugs to treat already approved....even if they really are not that effective. Money talks...just look at how much pharma reps get paid...and how they wine and dine MD's and medical administrators to use their products.

Lots of excellent drugs are put on the back burner because big pharma has drugs to treat already approved....even if they really are not that effective. Money talks...just look at how much pharma reps get paid...and how they wine and dine MD's and medical administrators to use their products.

actually pharma is under strong guidelines now days. medical device if you are a large company however, there are physician owned distributorships and local distributors that get away with murder.

but the Companies themselves are still making huge profits.

Downside is if you cure cancer to world population will be increasing too quickly.

I'll rather find a solution to that

My only points are that work being done at a university would be hard to sweep under the rug. These people want their credit.

With that said, they get paid a lot of funding money, so there may be a bias in regard to the effectiveness, potential, side effects, or any other area.

My only points are that work being done at a university would be hard to sweep under the rug. These people want their credit.

With that said, they get paid a lot of funding money, so there may be a bias in regard to the effectiveness, potential, side effects, or any other area.

scientific community is fucked up. If you think a little outside of the box you can be crushed and literally never heard from again professionally, never get a job and much less funding. It's not hard to sweep discoveries under the rug and hide, take a look at anthropology

all funding -grants come with strings...IE prove something specific that they want you to "prove" I agree with your statement 100%

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear