over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Divorce

She wants the house. She wants for me to sign it over to her, but a year ago I dumped 5k from my 401k for the money down. I don't think this house is worth any more than what we paid a year ago...what do you all think I should do?

Sign over the house to her and walk away or fight it?

If you can end this without a fight and lawyers I would sign the house over in a minute. If this gets ugly you will spend more time and money to fight this out that it is worth. Also, keep in mind you did this as it was your home at the time and as you stated the value of the home has not appreciated. I am also confident that only paying on the mortgage this duration you have not even touched the principle value of your mortgage.

Get out as fast and as easiyly as you can. The sooner this is behind you the sooner you can move forward.

Best of luck!

If you can walk away from the house without taking any debt or associated payments with you and not be placed on the hook for any child support then its something to consider. Stuff is just stuff and can be replaced and 5K is nothing when you look at lawyer costs.

Also, if she is as controlling as you say she will be pretty angry about losing her personal manservant, keep yourself safe and emotionally secure...if it looks like she is attempting to reconcile take it with a grain of salt and keep your distance. Lol, a lot of us have been through this bro, we survived and prospered, you will too.

She probably won't care.....................I really don't know whatelse I could have done

So you haven't talked this through completely. I'm not trying to talk you into something you don't want to, but I tell people that are in relationships that are near ending to try ALL avenues before jumping off that cliff (Divorce)

I'm not telling to go to her and sound desperate either, tell her you would like to try to work this out like adults, but you need to lay down what she needs to do and if she won't agree to it right then and there then end it.

You made the comment about her not wanting to go back to her family and admit she lied. Well just tell her to tell them you guys worked shit out. Just side step those questions if they should come up or tell them it's none of their business.

Time...

Time will help in this matter bro. Also, a good lawyer will end up draining your posckets of needed cash to get your life going. I paid thousands to an attorney and really didn't even break even.

If she will be decent, sign the house over and get out clean as you can.

Sorry for what you are going through but...

It will be a nice change for you to discover who you are again and what you stand for!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws