over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you eat shit?

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Seriously meaning food?
There has been a movement on these boards since I came on them with bulkers cutters and cheat meals and cheat days. I think the majority of young lifters think it's ok to cheat once a weelk or more because they are depeleted from normal training and diet-which in many cases I don't see it after they post their routinnes and diets.

While there are enough risks with abuse of AAS and et all from long term use eating shit has become the way of the lazy and uneducated to grow while using AAS.
Stuff like this posted does not help-
"This was Johnnie Jackson's off season diet published long back in one of the MuscleMag magazines.....

Meal 1 12 Donuts (6 glazed,6 choclate), bottle of sprite

Meal 2 McDonalds - Steak bagel meal, bottle of sprite

Meal 3 eggs, potatoes, pancakes

Meal 4 McDonalds - 2 quarter pounders with cheese, fries, 2 apple pies, sprite

Meal 5 McDonalds - 2 quarter pounders with cheese, fries, 2 apple pies, sprite

Meal 6 McDonalds - 2 quarter pounders with cheese, fries, 2 apple pies, sprite"

I wrote this in response to the people posting in favor of a junk diet as well as some even saying that eating a lot of complex foods will be just about as unhealthy to the sugar system as I call it but don't agree that that is true...
"hmmmm so clean eating will raise your insulin sky high all day too?
Huh.
Well lets' see since most of us don't know that and are talking out of our rump roast (including me) how about we do a little experiment?

Since I have a blood glucose meter and am using it to check blood sugar levels of me PWO training after using various starches what say we get a protocol going to compare?
3-4 junk a dunk meals to say 8 healthy ones and I'll measure blood sugar levels say what? Every hour?
It is completely assinine to come on here and say that clean eating in EXCESS leads to the same health problems as eating like shit for many years.
It's also assinine to say abuse of erogogens don't lead to health problems as well and I am not glorifying AAS et all as SAFE.

I got a buddy that eats a lot of shit over the years-has a nuclear metabolism and is ripped year round offa a bad diet meaning he'll eat junk meals each day but still ate good foods had his gall bladder removed last month and it was fulla stones big time stopped functioning.
The doc let him know that a big part of the problem with stones comes from a shitty diet -saod he sees it all the time.

Anyway back to the subject at hand....

Here's my reading from 30 minutes ago after eating a big healthy breakfast-I need to set the time and date.

Since I am off this week I may try it and see over 2 days but NOT looking forawrd to it because EATING like shit makes me feel like shit PERIOD."

Attachments

• blood.jpg
    blood.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 1,644
Those guys over there massive don't know shit about shit...this could be intersting and I am lookinf forward in seeing what the outcome is...

BTW, did you say "junk a dunk" in a sentence?? LOL

Pound the cheesburgers and have a heart attack. Bodybuilding isnt about health. It's about winning a modeling contest. Plain and simple.

Future said:
Pound the cheesburgers and have a heart attack. Bodybuilding isnt about health. It's about winning a modeling contest. Plain and simple.

I would amend that to competive bodybuilding isn't about health.

I have to say that this is a topic I talk about for days. I hear so many people talk about "oh Im off season and BULKING". First of all I hate that fucking word. It should not be used in bodybuilding in my opinion. Maybe a better term should be BUILDING. After all thats what this sport is about. Building better, bigger, leaner muscle than the next guy. Its just hard to justify eating shitty foods all day and seriously think that you can better yourself. I try and make this arguement and then I get people say "I need the calories" or "You have to eat big to get big". I'm about 110% sure that does not mean gorging yourself with fucking three liters of ice cream (I read that in some article recently posted and stopped after I read that sentence.) I just think people have this messed up idea of what it means to eat extra food to build more muscle. Justin Harris (Troponin) said one of the best things I've ever read regarding this subject. Someone was talking about eating garbage and trying to justify it by saying it was off season or whatever but the whole diet was just crappy foods. Justin chimed in and said something to the effect of "Eating crap foods to help you grow isnt called BULKING its just bad period. Eating extra good foods to help you grow is called bodybuilding". I probably just hacked that quote but you get the point and its so true. I can just say this from a stand point of anyone that competes. There is someone out there that is not missing meals, training harder than you, and wanting it more than you. If you are serious about what you do in the gym you should just as serious everytime you eat. You have to do more than that guy thats trying to work harder than you. I try and make that my mantra. Hey I like burgers and fries just like the next guy but I just dont think its possible to make something like that a staple in your diet if you are serious about BBing. Its just my opinion on the subject.

I honestly don't know if I can do the shit day....
I am getting sick just thinking of all that grease and sugar...maybe I'll do the clean thingy dingy...with the sugar meter...

Thanks for posting this buddy.

I tell people I'm "bulking" is really an excuse for not being diligent with their diet and are getting fat. You don't have to "bulk" to gain muscle. I am very regimented with my diet - prepare food ahead of time, measure out portions, mix up drinks ahead. Now where I fall off is, in addition to this, if someone has brought cookies, donuts or other goodies to work, is also getting into those. It's never "a lot" but it's enough to do you in. Hell - I can justify it to myself by saying it's the holidays.

A have a new goal now to get back into shape, which I'll share at a later date, when it works out. A person needs to have the motivation to stay focused. Isn't that what King just said about Cutler in his post?!?!? He was more focussed than the other competitors.

Ya AW Trops got some good quotes one of more recent favoites ones he says about PWO nutrition and regular meal planning-
"If people were 1/10th as worried about the rest of their meals as they were about the post workout shake, there would be a hell of a lot more people looking like bodybuilders. "
-Trop"

I see alot of guys Over Analyzing their plans as well too little thought is a bad thing as well as too much.
a 185 lb natural doesn't need the same PWO structure and diet as a 285 lb advanced chemically advanced bb'er.

wheres the fiber in that diet? I bet we could get even more intense "Johnny Jackson action scenes" with him on the toilet than him in the gym.

I know for a fact i grow better when eating clean. I know this because i GROW better on a calorie restricted diet (for a show) on clean food, than i do on excessive junk in the offseason. Problem is... junk food is one of my JOYS in life... so im not giving it up offseason any time soon haha

MASSIVE!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED. I ALSO CRACK UP WHEN SOME GUYS ON HERE TELL ME HOW HEALTHY THEY ARE ON MEGADOSES OF AAS. I CORRELATE THAT TO YOUR RIPPED YEAR ROUND FRIEND WHO HAD ALL THOSE STONES IN HIS GALL BLADDER AND DID NOT HAVE A CLUE. ( I HOPE NO ONE SEES THIS AS AN ATTACK ON ANYONE ELSE OR AN ATTACK ON WOMEN).

Massive G said:
I honestly don't know if I can do the shit day....
I am getting sick just thinking of all that grease and sugar...maybe I'll do the clean thingy dingy...with the sugar meter...

wimp.

:)

BFU

I had a 6" hamburger sub with double meat on white bread and french fries today :rolleyes:

I PACKED: 1/2 Sweet Potato, 8oz chicken, 1.5c brocolli, fat free cheese to melt over top.

Work decided to pay for lunch so I ORDERED:
6" Wheat Bread
Pit Beef (double meat)
Lettuce
Onion

The sub shop which is supposed to be very good was out of wheat bread and pit beef so I just said something I remembered from the menu since I was on the phone. Then they decided to give me a free order of fries since they didn't have what I ordered - over the phone I would have declined them, however they showed up when they delivered the subs. I must have starred at those fries for 10 min before I decided they couldn't just be thrown away.:D

I agree though, it should be called BUILDING not bulking. Trop told me once through PM about the PWO Shake not being important unless the rest of your diet is in check.

MASSIVE...MASSIVE...MASSIVE...

These are the type of threads that I get a lot of knowledge from. Actually, any thread you start, I generally read with interest.

Would you like for me to eat the shit diet for you? I'm being serious.

I have really struggled with diet these past 2 months. We moved into a new home and it threw everything off. No microwave and no stove or oven. Do have a refridgerator though. Anyway, I would be happy to volunteer myself to do this for you. Tell me what to eat and how often and I will check the glucose readings and keep a log. I will eat nothing but fast food.

Well I guess I am going to have to chime in as the realist. While it would be great to get tons of clean food served to me all day it is just not pratical. For most of us that have jobs and can't spend all day preparing sweet potatoes rice and chicken breast in our kitchens junk is the reality. You leave work for lunch you can't leave every 3 hours and go to your kitchen. You want to get as many calories and as much protein as possible that means fast food. That means "junk". If you want to eat a healthy lunch and get all the protein you need your spending a lot of money. You can go to Mcdonalds get 5 double cheeseburgers for 5 bucks. Thats more calories and protein than a 10$ meal at chinese place for lunch. Eat clean at home for dinner. If your lifting your body can burn the difference.

PHIL HERNON said:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!! PLEASE KEEP US UPDATED. I ALSO CRACK UP WHEN SOME GUYS ON HERE TELL ME HOW HEALTHY THEY ARE ON MEGADOSES OF AAS. I CORRELATE THAT TO YOUR RIPPED YEAR ROUND FRIEND WHO HAD ALL THOSE STONES IN HIS GALL BLADDER AND DID NOT HAVE A CLUE. ( I HOPE NO ONE SEES THIS AS AN ATTACK ON ANYONE ELSE OR AN ATTACK ON WOMEN).

PHIL!!!! Don't be skeered, we know you have gone through this shit(not keeping track of the internal health) when you were younger. I saw that video where you said you were just going to eat healthy all the time (I assume it was a full time bulk idea). Anyway, tell us what you know. Don't worry about the doses, women, politics, PETA, endangered species, global warming, energy conservation or the walrus population.

Vespa103 said:
Well I guess I am going to have to chime in as the realist. While it would be great to get tons of clean food served to me all day it is just not pratical. For most of us that have jobs and can't spend all day preparing sweet potatoes rice and chicken breast in our kitchens junk is the reality. You leave work for lunch you can't leave every 3 hours and go to your kitchen. You want to get as many calories and as much protein as possible that means fast food. That means "junk". If you want to eat a healthy lunch and get all the protein you need your spending a lot of money. You can go to Mcdonalds get 5 double cheeseburgers for 5 bucks. Thats more calories and protein than a 10$ meal at chinese place for lunch. Eat clean at home for dinner. If your lifting your body can burn the difference.

I hear you there.

I work 50+ hrs/week at my office, career. I have a new wife, pets and house to attend to. Lots of family and friends. I don't have kids, and I don't know how I could be a good father living this lifestyle. So I choose not to have children. I barely have time/energy for what I do now. And sometimes I don't, and I fail....I'm human. But I leave it in the past and work harder right now. You can't change tomorrow if you can't change today.

I wake at 6am go to work and don't get home until 8pm most nights after training. And then I have to fit in cooking? Cleaning? Loving my wife and pets? Training clients? Answering pm's and emails? Talking on the phone to friends and family? Taking care of my health? And oh yeah, time for me to do whatever the F I want? It's tough!

But I can't sit back and accept failure, and in this case, accept eating poorly. Yes I resort to eating out, yes I eat "junk" food sometimes. I would rather that, than miss a meal while I'm "building". Do I condone eating junk? No. I just work harder at preparing and try to make better choices.

No one told me it would be easy. Nothing great comes easy. No pain no gain, right? I choose my own path and my own destiny and I will not be a victim. All I can do is my best. And someday I can look back with no regrets, and I'm content with that.

BW

BigWilly said:
I hear you there.

I work 50+ hrs/week at my office, career. I have a new wife, pets and house to attend to. Lots of family and friends. I don't have kids, and I don't know how I could be a good father living this lifestyle. So I choose not to have children. I barely have time/energy for what I do now. And sometimes I don't, and I fail....I'm human. But I leave it in the past and work harder right now. You can't change tomorrow if you can't change today.

I wake at 6am go to work and don't get home until 8pm most nights after training. And then I have to fit in cooking? Cleaning? Loving my wife and pets? Training clients? Answering pm's and emails? Talking on the phone to friends and family? Taking care of my health? And oh yeah, time for me to do whatever the F I want? It's tough!

But I can't sit back and accept failure, and in this case, accept eating poorly. Yes I resort to eating out, yes I eat "junk" food sometimes. I would rather that, than miss a meal while I'm "building". Do I condone eating junk? No. I just work harder at preparing and try to make better choices.

No one told me it would be easy. Nothing great comes easy. No pain no gain, right? I choose my own path and my own destiny and I will not be a victim. All I can do is my best. And someday I can look back with no regrets, and I'm content with that.

BW

Good post BW.....what a kick in the ass that was for me!

Thanks

Do people in here compete?
If so what do you do when dieting do you eat on the run with fast food or fill with other crappy calories?
Diet should be structured in the off season as well.
When I was in school living off tuna and rice and other things and a broke ass college student I clanked around school with a bag that had tins of tuna in it cold baked pots rice and dry chicken.
sometimes you could see me draining my tuna in the water fountain and eating tupperware bowls full of rice and chicken or tuna.
Plus hauling protein shakes too.

these days shit they got tuna and rice in a bag and even now I'll carry around several dry shaker bottle with protein powder in it and just add water instead of getting a burger on the road or go.

Calories aren't calories and your body doesn't need to have all that shit floating around in it IMO I have been there and done the occasional junk meal and it as because I was being non resourceful.:D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity