advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does the 1x per week GH burst work for maintaince?

Fullybuilt

Banned
Im currently using around 3iu's EOD while bridgeing between cycles. So thats around 10.5iu's per week. Should I just use 10.5iu's every monday instead? Will it work the same? If so, should that be in one shot,2shots,3,etc...? Thanks

I tried a one time per week method, but I used 30iu at once. Talk about sore wrists. Don't do it, lol. I wanted to see what was the minimum amount of injections needed to still sustain or maintain gains. I have found 2x per week to be the minimum at this time.

I liked your post workout cocktail, and am going to try it soon, what do you believe to be the best dosages?

Fullybuilt said:
Im currently using around 3iu's EOD while bridgeing between cycles. So thats around 10.5iu's per week. Should I just use 10.5iu's every monday instead? Will it work the same? If so, should that be in one shot,2shots,3,etc...? Thanks

Try it and see how it works for you for a month and keep us posted with results.

So you think it would be better to do 5iu's 2x per week instead of 10. If so should all 5 be taken at once or should that be split up? Thanks

I think do what Alin says 10iu once EW PWO for one month. I for sure would like to know if the results are better.

Last edited:
Buddy did 24ius Every second MONDAY PWO...

great results, but his hands, calves, feet, and wrists were pretty sore for 3 days or so after inject.

I have always been told by a well respected PRO that 2ius EOD is plenty...I think my buddy is going to go back to that method to save him the 3 days of discomfort.

Flex4777 said:

I think its because the half life of hgh is quite short. Your liver begins to convert the HGH to IGF shortly after injection. So you want the IGF to be available PWO for muscle repair. There are some experts on this board who could give a much more in depth explanation, but thats how I undestand the process. In fact I think I will change my injection schedule from early am to PWO on workout days.

if we use hgh to convert to igf why not just take igf post workout and not hgh?

joshbarnett said:
if we use hgh to convert to igf why not just take igf post workout and not hgh?

As I understand it injecting IGF will give you better gains in a shorter time, but IGF needs to be cycled. IGF injections supposedly diminish receptor sensitivity so after 4-5 weeks its effects are diminished. I have not tried IGF, but this is what I have seen others report.

HGH evidently does not need to be cycled and dose scheduling appears to be largely a matter of personal prefrence. HGH is frequentl used on a long term basis for anti-aging purposes. Medical studies indicate that long term HGH use increases lean body mass, reduces body fat and increases bone density. For us older guys, it also improves our skin quality and libido.

But for rapid muscle gain, IGF and juice are far superior to HGH, based on my reading. I am not an expert, but I did stay at a holliday inn last night.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner