over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

DUSTY...3 Weeks Out

I can't believe how much he has "improved" since last year even. Looking at his pics from last year I didn't have any idea what he might be able to bring to nationals this year but DAMN. Whoever said above that his back looks like it has more detail is spot on I think. Still wide as a barn door and thick as fawk, but grainy and chiseled. Is it me or do his arms look a little bigger also?

Anyway, good luck to him, it's going to be a tough show but he will be hard to beat.

Here is a pic DC posted last year a week out or so from the USA's:

Attachments

• precarbup1.JPG
    precarbup1.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 825
Good luck Dusty,one of the good guys in the sport!

the difference between the early shot and last weeks is amazing. he barely has any space between forearms and lats

Look great brothaa..GL GL GL....well done dante, great horse...

Look awsome.

looking great dusty, good luck!

awesome...we are pulling for ya Dusty.

Really impressed by how much it appears he brought his waist in, overall shape looks greatly improved which is incredibly impressive at his stage!

Dusty, if you happen to see this, do you think the ART really aided in your muscle development OR more that it made a larger impact on your ability to pose and better display the muscle you have?

Comparing this year's to last year's pics your shoulders look much more "in unison" and i'm sure the mobility improvement from ART has made a big difference in being able to open up and flair your lats better, correct?

Damn Dusty, looking great!

That back does look "Yatesian". The ultimate compliment in my book.

Thanks for all of the positive support like always guys. As always (and I know he hates that I do this) I have to give the credit to Dante on the changes in my waist and added detail and muscularity. He made changes to my entire program and lifestyle which I followed to the letter and it has paid off.

I am enjoying every step of the journey and feel no stress leading into the show because I know I have given this year and prep all i had to give. I will be bringing my best to Miami and once I walk on that stage it is out of my hands and into the judges to make the hard decisions.

I will say that although I am very happy with the progress I still need to make a lot of changes because although better the waistline is still a bit blocky from the front so I will need to continue on the path that Dante wrote for me in the coming year to continue to improve this weak area on my physique.

You look awesome Dusty!! :headbang: Good luck!!

Thanks for all of the positive support like always guys. As always (and I know he hates that I do this) I have to give the credit to Dante on the changes in my waist and added detail and muscularity. He made changes to my entire program and lifestyle which I followed to the letter and it has paid off.

I am enjoying every step of the journey and feel no stress leading into the show because I know I have given this year and prep all i had to give. I will be bringing my best to Miami and once I walk on that stage it is out of my hands and into the judges to make the hard decisions.

I will say that although I am very happy with the progress I still need to make a lot of changes because although better the waistline is still a bit blocky from the front so I will need to continue on the path that Dante wrote for me in the coming year to continue to improve this weak area on my physique.

Hey big man...thanks for stopping by! You have an army of followers here...who are pulling for you big time.

I know you're super busy with running your business, training people, training yourself, photo/video shoots etc...but don't be a stranger!!

Take care and keep your focus (like you needed to be reminded of that!)

Good luck Dusty, looking good man!:cool:

Looking awesome!! Good luck!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear