over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EAA conversion to protein grams.

I didnt take whey protein from early 2009 through the end of 2012. 2009 I relied heavily on BCAA and food, 2010, 2011, 2012 I took between 25-40 Humapro a day (sometimes up to 60). 2013 I still took Humapro(I no longer worked for ALR at this point) but I did not take as much. And I still take Humapro occasionally today.

I have never fully added whey shakes back in as a daily staple like they once were 5+ yrs ago. However, I have some Isolyze on the way so that might be changing. I also have a couple bags of Team Skip, and a small tub of Synthepure. The fact of the matter is....while trying to gain mass nowadays I am going to try to add them back in at 2 shakes a day. It's more a tool than anything else.

I think Humapro is still an awesome product and would say it has better use in dieting.

I also went for short stints of replacing ALL protein period with Humapro and never lost any noticeable muscle. I never did this for more than 2-3 weeks and it was mainly at the request of people I worked with/for. It was interesting to say the least.

I had never heard of humapro, but just read up on it. So, if 5 gr of humapro equals 25 gr of protein, would 5 gr of EEA from true nutrition equal also 25 gr of protein?

Also, what flavor is best?

Thanks

Peptopro just intra workout. Instantized EAA from TN is another choice for eaa.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's what I have no but why "instantized"
I've had some good gains during a slin month by using TN'S
EAA, HYROWHEY, and their Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin in my post shakes.
Can't do preworkout slin.

Pepto and hbcd still works best intra workout imo.

I had never heard of humapro, but just read up on it. So, if 5 gr of humapro equals 25 gr of protein, would 5 gr of EEA from true nutrition equal also 25 gr of protein?

Also, what flavor is best?

Thanks

No idea. Author L Rea's claims were based on net nitrogen retention.

I've never tried tn eaa..but I would.

Eaa's and bcaa's are hydrophobic meaning they dont like to go into solution in water. Instantizing them helps them mix better and not just float on top of the water

I use a lot of EAA with 200gr protein per day. I get the same results with TN EAA as Humanpro. Both are good products...TN EAA with lemon juice and glycerin is a great way to go. I also really like the peach Humanpro.

I use a lot of EAA with 200gr protein per day. I get the same results with TN EAA as Humanpro. Both are good products...TN EAA with lemon juice and glycerin is a great way to go. I also really like the peach Humanpro.

How do you use your EEA? Do you use them mostly around your peri-workout nutrition?

How do you use your EEA? Do you use them mostly around your peri-workout nutrition?

I'm also interested in practical application. Are we talking about using EEAs to replace protein due to some sort of allergy / intolerance? To reduce caloric intake and still have adequate protein sparing effects (during a cut)? Or simply to use in conjunction with whole proteins to maximize protein synthesis?

As an example, I am 194lbs @ approx 13%. I currently eat 265gm protein from eggs, chicken, turkey, whey, and casein. My intra-workout drink has 10gm of bcaa, 5gm arginine, and 5gm dextrose. How can I practically apply the knowledge in thread to improve protein synthesis?

I'm also interested in practical application. Are we talking about using EEAs to replace protein due to some sort of allergy / intolerance? To reduce caloric intake and still have adequate protein sparing effects (during a cut)? Or simply to use in conjunction with whole proteins to maximize protein synthesis?

As an example, I am 194lbs @ approx 13%. I currently eat 265gm protein from eggs, chicken, turkey, whey, and casein. My intra-workout drink has 10gm of bcaa, 5gm arginine, and 5gm dextrose. How can I practically apply the knowledge in thread to improve protein synthesis?

5-10gr 20-30min before each meal to improve protein synthesis.

5-10gr 20-30min before each meal to improve protein synthesis.

Interesting info.

So, is that how you would suggest taking the EEA?

If you take 5 gr of EEA, how many grams of protein does it equal to?

Interesting info.

So, is that how you would suggest taking the EEA?

If you take 5 gr of EEA, how many grams of protein does it equal to?

Depends on protein type. But 5g=15-20g of protein. I cut my protein in half and eat 4 50gr servings a day with 5gr before meals and 15 intra workout with karbolyn. Im getting better results than 400gr protein and much healthier.

Depends on protein type. But 5g=15-20g of protein. I cut my protein in half and eat 4 50gr servings a day with 5gr before meals and 15 intra workout with karbolyn. Im getting better results than 400gr protein and much healthier.

That sounds really appealing. Now, you mentioned you should take it 15-20 mins before your meals? Could you take it with a meal to complement the protein?

Now as far as health goes, how are they healthier than eating another source of protein? Is it because eating so much meat can't be too healthy?

That sounds really appealing. Now, you mentioned you should take it 15-20 mins before your meals? Could you take it with a meal to complement the protein?

Now as far as health goes, how are they healthier than eating another source of protein? Is it because eating so much meat can't be too healthy?

They would just get lost in with everything else. You want them absorbed before you eat to trigger protein synthesis.

Can't believe so many are buying into these Humapro claims. I'd bet good money I could debunk all of their 5g=25g BS in a way that would be irrefutable if I was motivated to spend the time.

To be a complete protein you just need all of the essential amino acids and they have to be in proper biological amounts, not just trace amounts... You may just want to look into the EAA powder to ensure you are getting all the EAAs.

As for conversions of EAAs to protein, I've heard (not sure how true though) that you need about 1/4 the amount of grams of EAAs as you do for the amount in grams of protein. So 10g EAAS would be like 40g protein.

I do like EAAs and use them on a daily basis and like the fact that they make it easier on my digestive system to get the nutrients i need and don't reduce recovery ability.

How do you use them?

How do you use them?

Pre workout and intra workout... I do eat and have complete proteins in me several hours before training, but about 30min prior to hitting the weights I drink a mix of EAAs, extra BCAAs... and other pre-workout mumbo jumbo

Can't believe so many are buying into these Humapro claims. I'd bet good money I could debunk all of their 5g=25g BS in a way that would be irrefutable if I was motivated to spend the time.

Do you recommend EAAs at all? If so, what is your opinion of the best way to utilize them?

Pre workout and intra workout... I do eat and have complete proteins in me several hours before training, but about 30min prior to hitting the weights I drink a mix of EAAs, extra BCAAs... and other pre-workout mumbo jumbo

Thanks man! :)

I take 25 gr of casein or whey hydro intra workout along with BCAA's. Would it be beneficial to also add some EAA?

Thanks man! :)

I take 25 gr of casein or whey hydro intra workout along with BCAA's. Would it be beneficial to also add some EEA?

No, it won't likely provide any increase on the protein synthetic response. IMO, pepto pro or whey hydro are actually superior to the mix I am using now but I bought so damn much I am stuck using it. Whey hydro and pepto pro have a decent percent of protein peptides, which are taken up faster than free form amino acids and they both have a high leucine content and any addition leucine, BCAA combo or full EAA blend won't provide a greater response than what you are getting now.

The only difference it would make IMO is if you extended your training period and hit more muscle groups whereby the additional amino acids combined with the complete proteins would be spread out over a longer period of time so each muscle group is getting sufficient amino acids for recovery once damaged through training.

Do you believe that EAA can replace some (not all protein)? Humanpro is just an EAA supplement with great marketing. I get the same results with True Nutrition. 5=25 is high. Outside of Humanpro the highest I've read is 20g. This being for kidney disease and burn victims. I ask because I value your opinion.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner