over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Emerald Cup was awsome!

nuthinbutapeanut

Registered
Went to the Emerald Cup last night with Flexmaster and a couple other guys from the gym. It was the first big show I have seen of that size and I was blown away. It was awsome to see the top three guys in the world as well, especially when Jay, Gunther, and Troy came out into the crowd. I think that super-heavy got robbed-everyone else in the house did as well. Feel bad for him. If you guys went, what did you think?

The placing of the super heavy was absolutely ludicrous. He looked better than some pros....literally. I was speechless. What judge(s) did he piss off?

we need pix

uh oh, I hope we're not talking about my buddy who was a SH...I saw him 4 days out, he was peeled and hard...depleted...I can't imagine after he filled out a bit...

pics anyone or more info?

BW

TooPowerful4u said:
we need pix

Flexmaster and I took a shit ton of pix and he was able to record most of the pros' routines, including when they came into the crowd. We'll get those up soon.

the vids i took...

ronnie's routine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNqMzT07xaU

troy's routine:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WluiJ7DwcGY

jay, gunter, troy, bob chic. posedown
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMefal9trpQ

sorry about this last video, just after gunter got over to us, my card filled up. i took some pics of the super heavy class to show you guys what JT had to deal with, but i had to delete the in order to get all these videos on here...

i did keep the pics of JT and will send them to him to decide whether or not he wants them posted...i will say though, he looked GREAT!

Good stuff Flexmaster! Thanks for sharing.

I will post some pics soon...I did not take that many this year...I just wanted to sit back and enjoy the show without looking through a camera.

the SH did get screwed...also I think it was in the LH that guy that got 4th place should have been top 2.

Good show as always...more and more people showing up each year.

the guy in the red tank top

who the heck was that?!?! anyone have any idea?

I feel bad for JT and LYNX they have a 12hr drive....

we should probably be hearing from them tomorrow sometime.

yes he was!!!

Steak Helmet said:
HE was a big bastard...
i noticed he was at the tanning booth, and sitting with all the tanning girls so i would imagine he has something to do with the company...but good lord the guy must compete in something...did you see when cutler went out into the crowd they compared arms and i swear his looked bigger than cutler's...and he was for sure thicker through the chest/back/shoulders/traps.

Steak Helmet said:
I will post some pics soon...I did not take that many this year...I just wanted to sit back and enjoy the show without looking through a camera.

the SH did get screwed...also I think it was in the LH that guy that got 4th place should have been top 2.

Good show as always...more and more people showing up each year.
are you talking about the asian guy?

FLEXMASTER, STEAK AND ALL THE GUYS...I JUST PULLED UP TO THE HOUSE.

IT'S 1:07 AM HERE AND I HAVE TO TEACH IN THE MORNING. I'LL POST MORE WHEN I AM NOT BEAT.

IT WAS GREAT TO MEET YOU FLEX MASTER AND [DANGKOLO].....STEAK, MY GIRL AND BEST PAL SAID YOU SEEM LIKE A GOOD GUY. I WAS SICK AS HELL

..DIDN'T THINK I MADE THE TOP FIVE ....SO I SAT IN MY HOTEL ROOM ALONE AND THREW UP. I DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO GO TO THE NIGHT SHOW. I FELT BAD FOR MY FRIENDS WHO SHOWED UP AND HAD HIGH HOPES FOR ME. I AM SORRY FELLAS.

THERE WERE JUST SOME WAY BETTER GUYS THAN ME THAT SHOWED UP AT THE SHOW....NOT A HELL OF A LOT A GUY CAN DO WHEN THAT HAPPENS! LOL....ALL IS WELL THOUGH.....

I JUST WISH I WOULD HAVE FELT WELL ENOUGH TO PIG OUT WITH THE GUYS AFTER THE SHOW..AS IT WAS I JUST WANTED TO GET STARTED ON OUR LONG DRIVE HOME.....BUT I WAS TOO DAM SICK TO EVEN DO THAT.

JT,

that sucks...I was chatting with M for a bit and she told me the scenerio of what might have happened...she seems like good peeps...too bad we all could not have grabbed some food.

Last edited:
JT much props to you, you still did good bro, dont let the negative shit go to your head just stay on your Grind and get even better next time ;)

JT

you looked great bro, no need to appologize...pm me your email addy so i can send you those pics bro...maybe you'll change your mind about how you feel you looked. get some rest and enjoy eating again!

once again, it was great to meet you and lynx, you both seemed like geniunely nice people!!!

The Super Heavy that you guys are talking about is a good friend of mine Kenny Gipson, Kenny has a huge upper body and enormous arms but does not have the legs to go with the upper body. He has always been laking in his legs and is trying to bring them up, That is why he did not take the top spot it came down to conditioning.

The guy in the RED tank top at the Desert Sun booth is Gabe, He looks big but has never looked very good on stage comes in way to soft.

One more thing, I was at a Bar B Que last night with Kenny Gipson and Tony Freeman at a friends house and the SH that won the class, was eating at Azteca with a large table including Kenny bought dinner for his whole table. That just shows that the guy that won is a class act and should not be treated different for the judges call.

We all know as competitiors if someone is and looks better than you on that day we know who really should win even if the judges don't go your way that day. we compete in a soprt and need to take the calls the way they fall.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs