over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

equipoise + trenbolone ?

Man this is the BOMB STACK !!!

I was running Test and EQ this year and 2 months ago i decided to add in a kicker (or 3!!)...
I added :1. Tren Ace. 50mg/ED 2.Anadrol50 3.Proviron 50mg/ED

This (along with my steady 5iu Kigs) has transformed my physique even further!
I really feel this is the best stack for off-season gains.
Keep your diet really lean and clean and the A50 won't bloat you as much.
My muscle bellies are full and round. IGF helps with this too.

They work really well together but like people have stated, it causes your bp to shoot up real high...donate blood on the regular and keep the diet in check.

My bp got so high that I would get bloody noses just sitting there...

I keep my test lower than my tren, equal at highest and i've never faced the tren sides people talk about (besides tren cough, which I do get on occasion).

Good luck!

Yeah the combination of the seasons changing (giving me very very dry skin and a dry nose) plus high doses of tren causes me to get bloody noses a lot as well...

But if you're looking for some massive results, you will get them, thats for damn sure!

Im running this combo right now

1-16 Test 125mg EOD
1-16 EQ 330mg E4D
1-8 Tren A 120mg EOD

and I just added in some anadrol last week at 50mg/d

Im in week 3 right now and my strength is going up nicely, and havent any sides so far.

One of the most popular combos

I'm doing it right now. 1g of eq and 1g of tren enanthate a week

No test? How do You like that stack(tren sides?)...I've always been a firm believer that You don't need test if You run EQ

They work really well together but like people have stated, it causes your bp to shoot up real high...donate blood on the regular and keep the diet in check.

My bp got so high that I would get bloody noses just sitting there...

I keep my test lower than my tren, equal at highest and i've never faced the tren sides people talk about (besides tren cough, which I do get on occasion).

Good luck!

Yeah the bleeding is a real sign of problems. I used to get that too. When I was squating hard my scalp would end up bleeding. I would end up with blood dripping all down my head and it was comming from within my hair. After looking I could see that I had tiny little zits in my scalp and it was probably the high BP during the squats that burst those suckers. Half the time I didnt even realize I was bleeding until someone told me as it was dripping down the back of my head.

Yeah the bleeding is a real sign of problems. I used to get that too. When I was squating hard my scalp would end up bleeding. I would end up with blood dripping all down my head and it was comming from within my hair. After looking I could see that I had tiny little zits in my scalp and it was probably the high BP during the squats that burst those suckers. Half the time I didnt even realize I was bleeding until someone told me as it was dripping down the back of my head.

Dammmnn, I've never heard of such a thing?! Thats crazy!

Bro your bleeding from the scalp?? :eek::eek:

Yup! I get serious acne on the back of my head especially on this stack and I had the SAME problems with the bleeding after heavy squats lol...glad i'm not alone on this one!

I did take the following

Testosterone enanthate with a Equipoise and Tren and I felt like I was in the best shape of my life I was lean and muscular and felt good in myself but when I went to the docs for an over 40 MOT by blood pressure was sky high, I had none of the symptoms..

180\110

it was dangerously high the practice nurse told me I couldn't train, so I weaned myself off and upon reading on the web both the tren and equipoise were the culprits,

I asked the doc for BP meds and I take just one tablet a day and when I do a course I look at what I can use without sending my BP up..

now I am 130\80.. this is on cycle using Test Prop, Prima and anavar..

I would love to take tren and Equipoise again but cannot take the risk, if taking these be very careful

I wasn't taken large doses either..

Test was 500ml a week
Tren was 125ml 3 times a week and equipoise was 400ml

Keep an eye on BP is my advice..

Yup! I get serious acne on the back of my head especially on this stack and I had the SAME problems with the bleeding after heavy squats lol...glad i'm not alone on this one!

You might want to get that checked out...

As Maldorf will tell you, he had a very serious heart attack. I wouldnt be "glad you're not alone on this one" when you're having the same symptoms as someone who almost died and now has a permanent pacemaker.

ive ran tren n eq together once, was great but it gave me horrible acne on my back n shoulders that left me with some serious scarring.

You might want to get that checked out...

As Maldorf will tell you, he had a very serious heart attack. I wouldnt be "glad you're not alone on this one" when you're having the same symptoms as someone who almost died and now has a permanent pacemaker.

whoa..yeah definitely, he just hit up my other thread as well and gave me a head's up..that's some scary stuff. But also, I've always suffered from HORRIFIC acne my entire life, as did my father and all my uncles on his side...to be honest, that's kinda why I always just brushed it off...damn this makes me wonder but I have no insurance and i'm between jobs now..

sorry for the tangent, please continue with the thread, all apologies!

ah yes also my BP while on this cycle was outrageous, so i used beta blockers.

160/100 migraines and nose bleeds. the eq raised the RBCs, did was it was supposed to do. added with the tren yeah BP was bad.

so that another thing to look out for

i am running this right now as well

test 350(prop) working my way up to 900(enth)(if i can get some legit hgh)
eq 750/wk
tren 75mg/day
var 75mg/day first month

just a couple weeks in but i love how tren makes me look and from what i hear the eq will only amplify that w more gains vascularity strength etc

just a couple weeks in but i love how tren makes me look and from what i hear the eq will only amplify that w more gains vascularity strength etc

exactly...everything your boi has said, i follow and just keep getting better n better...the longer on tren, it just doesnt seem to stop, progresss progress progress...at 500/week right now, and when i jump to 10iu ED, ill bump that to 700...the eq makes the veins go bananas, and also gives me a rediculous appetite that i dont usually have... like tha kind that when u wake up at 4am to piss...you venture out 2 tha kitchen and start snacking lol...

Last edited:
whoa..yeah definitely, he just hit up my other thread as well and gave me a head's up..that's some scary stuff. But also, I've always suffered from HORRIFIC acne my entire life, as did my father and all my uncles on his side...to be honest, that's kinda why I always just brushed it off...damn this makes me wonder but I have no insurance and i'm between jobs now..

sorry for the tangent, please continue with the thread, all apologies!

At least get your BP checked bro!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner