over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fathead's tv show

big_byrd52

World Record Holder/Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
did anything ever come of this? was there ever a show made? i dought it, but i thought i would ask.

big_byrd52 said:
did anything ever come of this? was there ever a show made? i dought it, but i thought i would ask.

didnt he even say he would shut down the black market lol

big_byrd52 said:

Yep..on Showtime I beleive..."Queer As Folk" ;)

hmm? can someone explain what exactly happened here, im in the dark haha.

Re: Re: Fathead's tv show

A50# said:

Yep..on Showtime I beleive..."Queer As Folk" ;)

i nominate this line for "funniest one-liner" for next year's Professional Muscle Awards....

sponsored by Phil's Penis Pumps and iloveurmuscle and hosted by Mr Pickels :)

Re: Yes!!

PHIL HERNON said:
That kids fucked up and when I see him, its on.

same here..

i never liked him...even when everyone else did.:eek:

I'll talk here

I was accused of being Fathead even though I am not. The guy's name was Scott and he used me for some type of credibility with some of these old schoolers. I used to be one of the boys back in the day now I am just the head nigger in charge as I like to say.

I have not seen this guy in 6 months myself and he disapeared from what I heard from other contacts. He gave me a story about some old sources on this board killing his two dogs and ripping him off so I gave him some info on these supposed "good guys".

In as much as some of the old sources that I have been warring with for two years wanted me to be fathead I never was and I never harrased this board.

I also never knew if he had a TV documentary being produced or not like I said I just gave him faces to names what he did with it I did not give a fuck.

Hey Phil dude if your refering to me in your statement I told Darrin to tell you hello for me, PM'ed you enough to see what you wanted to do even though I never had a prob with you so talk is cheap.

GERM if your also referring to me well you never liked me because I said you need to have your fat tits milked in an old pic and you have scammed so many people since the begining I cant see how you have room to talk about anything.

Phil in case you forgot where Chandler and 48th is I'll send you a map and here is me.

Attachments

• warpig.jpg
    warpig.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 387
Tim

I told you once. I dont talk shit. I dont care where you are. When I see you, its on. That is the way we both want it, so relax and just give it time, that day will come.

Well Phil

I see since you want to be the "boys" hero I am leaving for Mexi Friday but next Tuesday I can be at the Dobson LA Fitness you work at and since your so serious about soemthing to prove to your cool buddies that surf this board I will not just try and sort it out with you, I'll just walk up with a 25 lb plate and plant it in your forehead.

I guess your still mad I would not deal to you but a guy with your history just can't be trusted.

See ya next week buddy.

Timothy Daniel.

Big man rumbles arent good. Just lead to poeple gettin seriously hurt. I do however, think its a cowardly act to sneak someone from behind, and especially with a weapon. Be a man, confront him face to face, and settle ur differences. Anyone can assault someone with a weapon, it just shows cowardice. Men who are afraid to fight resort to this style of cheap shots.

TooPowerful4u said:
Big man rumbles arent good. Just lead to poeple gettin seriously hurt. I do however, think its a cowardly act to sneak someone from behind, and especially with a weapon. Be a man, confront him face to face, and settle ur differences. Anyone can assault someone with a weapon, it just shows cowardice. Men who are afraid to fight resort to this style of cheap shots.

You are right, and I am sorry. I will go and delete my post.

Re: I'll talk here

Piggy said:
I was accused of being Fathead even though I am not. The guy's name was Scott and he used me for some type of credibility with some of these old schoolers. I used to be one of the boys back in the day now I am just the head nigger in charge as I like to say.

I have not seen this guy in 6 months myself and he disapeared from what I heard from other contacts. He gave me a story about some old sources on this board killing his two dogs and ripping him off so I gave him some info on these supposed "good guys".

In as much as some of the old sources that I have been warring with for two years wanted me to be fathead I never was and I never harrased this board.

I also never knew if he had a TV documentary being produced or not like I said I just gave him faces to names what he did with it I did not give a fuck.

Hey Phil dude if your refering to me in your statement I told Darrin to tell you hello for me, PM'ed you enough to see what you wanted to do even though I never had a prob with you so talk is cheap.

GERM if your also referring to me well you never liked me because I said you need to have your fat tits milked in an old pic and you have scammed so many people since the begining I cant see how you have room to talk about anything.

Phil in case you forgot where Chandler and 48th is I'll send you a map and here is me.

me scam....lol most of the sources around were old clients.... if i ripped people off you wouldnt be the only one talking about it...i think you are so stupid you didnt realize that henry hill was scamming as GERMZ911 while i was in jail.....lol

and if you arent fathead then why are you talking about fat tits being milked.. fathead said that. to me....lol

Piggy you pretty much have never harrased this board, like you said.
Lets not start now-I not blaming anyone for escilating this, you nor Phil. Just use phone PM whatever. Lets keep it clean here everyone. OK guys?

Re: Re: I'll talk here

G.E.R.M said:

me scam....lol most of the sources around were old clients.... if i ripped people off you wouldnt be the only one talking about it...i think you are so stupid you didnt realize that henry hill was scamming as GERMZ911 while i was in jail.....lol

and if you arent fathead then why are you talking about fat tits being milked.. fathead said that. to me....lol

Because he is FATHEAD!!! This is the guy starting all of that shit, now he posts his picture on here. He even said where he works out, if you can call it that. He has the sloppiest body you will ever see. I would be scared to fight him or touch him in case he bites me , I could get a disease. He just has nothing better to do than to come on here and start shit.

MikeS said:
Piggy you pretty much have never harrased this board, like you said.
Lets not start now-I not blaming anyone for escilating this, you nor Phil. Just use phone PM whatever. Lets keep it clean here everyone. OK guys?

OK Mike. But a spade is a spade. Everyone deserves to know the truth, it upset a lot of people on here. I wont say another word about it.

Yea Mike

You and a few others still have a few redeeming qualities so delete this. Just an FYI though Phil believes something that is false and hangs with some of the old guys that think they know things.

Hey Phil but, Craigh, Kenny, JJ, Tazzy all told me you were as dumb as they come suppose thats true as far as sloopy naaahhh bodybuilder nope sloppy not really but your the fat one or so I have heard

Re: Yea Mike

Piggy said:
You and a few others still have a few redeeming qualities so delete this. Just an FYI though Phil believes something that is false and hangs with some of the old guys that think they know things.

Hey Phil but, Craigh, Kenny, JJ, Tazzy all told me you were as dumb as they come suppose thats true as far as sloopy naaahhh bodybuilder nope sloppy not really but your the fat one or so I have heard

Shit Tim, you almost put a whole sentence together!! Now tell me what the hell that means. Yea, I am dumb. I can see you now. "Hey JJ, is Phil dumb"? Yes Tim, Phil is dumb. Did you even spell Craig right? You slay me Tim, ahahahahahahah

Seriously

Are you guys really calling each other FAT ? I dont think either of you are fat , from your picture Piggy you look good a little taller im assuming from your arm length......when i first saw phil he was in the LA Fitness locker room with his shirt off and i had my shirt off and when he came around the corner and walked by me i did a double It was like another species this guy was not only huge but some what lean and i thought immediatly after and i thought I was lookin big LOL.

Warpig

When I first met you, my partner, BigPP laughed his ass off at you. He told me that you talk so much shit on the boards, and you look like that??? Remember that day how all you told me was that DP SQUAT was a fool and he is going down along with others from Cincinatti, and also BIGA?? Then how you had to almost kill these "punks" from Tuscon? You have a great mind for inventing shit, why are you wasting it lurking on here while you eat your pizza and beer.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws