over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FDA: “Kratom is an opioid”

Kant told men always treat humanity, in our person as well as that of others, as an end "also" and never "only" as a means.

His second categorical imperative was not to lie.

And to add, what you say I have no problem with. But it's more ethical. How we treat others. We don't need government for that.

Now what I believe is corrupted about capitalism is the strong connection between money and power. Anybody can run for office. Which holds immense power over the citizens. They don't need to be the best qualified. They don't even need to be educated. They don't need to be open minded. They often are self-centered individuals (power draws them). And they look out for what is best for them, not the position over the people they are responsible. They just need money.

All this Kant talk makin me horny. Kant so silky and warm. Ain’t nothin like a tight Kant. 😂

I think if more people were aware it it's existence. The population that uses is it would be much larger. One article claimed 5 million Americans use Kratom. I had no idea it existed less than 2 weeks ago.

I think if more people were aware it it's existence. The population that uses is it would be much larger. One article claimed 5 million Americans use Kratom. I had no idea it existed less than 2 weeks ago.

That’s also what destroyed it ultimately. It became wildly popular and got the attention of the wrong assholes.

That’s also what destroyed it ultimately. It became wildly popular and got the attention of the wrong assholes.

If it can help more people, than that is what is needed. I know what you are saying, but if you are going to make the argument to keep it legal in that it is beneficial for people stuggeling with opioid dependency. Then you are going to have to understand that selfish desires, will have to take a hit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...07fea957bd5_story.html?utm_term=.655c56f18de2

"Marc Swogger, a clinical psychologist at the University of Rochester Medical Center who has studied the plant, has said that the government’s attitude toward kratom is “drug hysteria.” He and others also are skeptical of the estimated death toll from kratom.

“It’s all anecdotal, and in many cases other substances were involved,” Swogger said. “It’s just very, very poor evidence.” The list of 44 deaths, for example, includes nine cases in Sweden in which kratom was laced with a powerful opioid, and just one in which kratom was the only substance present."

This fight is winnable. I don't have much, but if it comes to it. I will donate what I can and preferably apply my energy where I can help.

EDIT: I thought that was a recent article.

That being said, rarely have I seen a article be biased and claim it is dangerous. Not only is the evidence is poor. It is only the DEA and FDA who claim it dangerous. The journalist couldn't be biased if they wanted to.

Last edited:
PSA for anyone thinking of purchasing - currently an outbreak of salmonella in recent Kratom use. Bad batches going around. Be safe.

This "outbreak" is another fear tactic from the government to scare people away from kratom. Supposedly 28 kratom users spread out over the entire US got salmonella symptoms between early October and late January. The US has about 20,000 salmonella hospitalizations per year.

How many of these supposed kratom victims got sick from undercooked chicken or eating at a restaurant where the cook didn't wash his hands? All of them? What are the odds of salmonella actually being in the kratom supply, and how do those numbers compare to raw eggs and chicken sold at the grocery store?

I believe Kratom got a bad name because it's sold in head shops.

Total bullshit. Saw it coming though.

And those death numbers are a joke, ACTUAL death from Kratom is probably non existent. They either had predisposed liver issues, killed themselves, other drugs actually killed them, etc.. But if kratom is in the system they can place full blame on it.

I don’t even like the stuff, makes me a little sick! But after trying it I could see it’s beneficial properties for some people for who it doesn’t make sick.

Overdose seems like it would be impossible as you would just throw it all up.

I've tried it maybe a dozen times and can't see how it even makes such a big deal in the LE community. Out of the dozen brands I've tried I haven't felt shit...that's if I can get it down cause it makes me wretch from the taste. I actually stuffed my nose with paper towels and coated my tongue with honey before chugging it down.
Extracts and caps go down smooth but but whatever effects, if any, only last a few minutes.

I've been an addict nearly 30yrs. 30yrs of hardcore opiates injesting every way known. Currently on subs the last 5mnths at 2mg ed and don't use anything anymore...life's too short to keep destroying myself.
Can't see how ppl use this to wean off anything but aspirin maybe. Maybe my system is too burned to notice the weaker things like kratom as most pills have little effect in me as well.

Last edited:
Total bullshit. Saw it coming though.

And those death numbers are a joke, ACTUAL death from Kratom is probably non existent. They either had predisposed liver issues, killed themselves, other drugs actually killed them, etc.. But if kratom is in the system they can place full blame on it.

I don’t even like the stuff, makes me a little sick! But after trying it I could see it’s beneficial properties for some people for who it doesn’t make sick.

Overdose seems like it would be impossible as you would just throw it all up.

I have written the FDA asking when the autopsy results for these deaths will be released it has been a now and still waiting.

Buck, Let us know when you receive word…..that's not going to happen.

Buck, Let us know when you receive word…..that's not going to happen.

Never figured it would. Just my way of letting them know that people are interested. Government/politicians are only worried if they think they can be held accountable. If people choose to do nothing they can't be to surprised when things don't go their way.

I believe Kratom got a bad name because it's sold in head shops.

Is a head shop where you go to get head? I thought that was a cat house.

Attachments

• 1A008906-E1D6-4EB3-AE41-3855ED297CEA.jpeg
    1A008906-E1D6-4EB3-AE41-3855ED297CEA.jpeg
    70.5 KB · Views: 118
FDA just issued a Specific Recall on some Kratom Manufacturers, on 4/03/2018

This is a Mandatory Recall issued to Triangle Pharmanaturals LLC., for all Food Products containing Kratom Manufactured/Processed/Packed/or Held by them.
After they Failed to Cooperate with the FDA and Issue a Voluntary Recall, due to Salmonella Contamination.

This also includes, but is Not Limited to ~ Raw Form Organics Maeng Da Kratom Emerald Green.
Raw Forms Organics Maeng Da Kratom Ivory White.
And Raw Forms Organics Maeng Da Kratom Ruby Red.
The FDA also says they may Manufacture Package/Process/or Hold additional brands, including Powder and Encapsulated Kratom.................. JP
P.S.
Here's the FDA Announcement.

https://www.fda.gov/NewsEvents/Newsroom/PressAnnouncements/ucm603517.htm

Last edited:
For people that have exhausted their avenues trying to get a medical marijuana card. This seems to be a good substitute. Works "almost" the same as medical marijuana on seizures and panic attacks. It's either this or CBD oil. I have people walking into and calling my shop a few times a week asking for this product. Moms come in saying it's the only thing that calms their teenage son or daughter down. Husband and wives come in saying their spouse is in so much pain, this product really helps them. Not sure why the feds want to take it away at this time?

For people that have exhausted their avenues trying to get a medical marijuana card. This seems to be a good substitute. Works "almost" the same as medical marijuana on seizures and panic attacks. It's either this or CBD oil. I have people walking into and calling my shop a few times a week asking for this product. Moms come in saying it's the only thing that calms their teenage son or daughter down. Husband and wives come in saying their spouse is in so much pain, this product really helps them. Not sure why the feds want to take it away at this time?

Very good point (even for non medical purposes) I use it as an alternative to legal access and when my supply is up I rarely use it at all.

Unfortunately I use it as an alternative for addiction. I had a scare recently and I still haven’t processed it fully but In the immediate years after I “quit” using I weened off by LOPING which is where you take large quantities of loperamide (Imodium) because the opiate receptors in the stomach respond to it.

I knew it wasn’t the healthiest but I figured it was better than injecting a street drug. Anyway Kratom got all that out of my life. No more chemicals just this plant in the coffee family it’s terrific.

About a month ago I took a loping dose again and have had trouble with my heart ever since. I feel pain in the region sometimes for hours. It was so bad a few weeks ago I seriously texted my friends and family to say “if anything happens..” I thought I was going to drop any moment and it’s still a possibility.

Yesterday I read a story a guy my age (exactly) died from loping. His heart gave out. The story goes on to talk about others who have died from heart complications. It really scared me man. Still does.

I’m an addictive personality and don’t expect a long or quality life it is what it is. At this point in my life it honestly FEELS like Kratom is probably one of the most significant things prolonging my life right now and I have been thinking if I lost access to it and was in the depths of withdrawal would I have the fortitude not to relieve my suffering even at the risk of dropping dead and I can’t answer that.

Last edited:
Very good point (even for non medical purposes) I use it as an alternative to legal access and when my supply is up I rarely use it at all.

Unfortunately I use it as an alternative for addiction. I had a scare recently and I still haven’t processed it fully but In the immediate years after I “quit” using I weened off by LOPING which is where you take large quantities of loperamide (Imodium) because the opiate receptors in the stomach respond to it.

I knew it wasn’t the healthiest but I figured it was better than injecting a street drug. Anyway Kratom got all that out of my life. No more chemicals just this plant in the coffee family it’s terrific.

About a month ago I took a loping dose again and have had trouble with my heart ever since. I feel pain in the region sometimes for hours. It was so bad a few weeks ago I seriously texted my friends and family to say “if anything happens..” I thought I was going to drop any moment and it’s still a possibility.

Yesterday I read a story a guy my age (exactly) died from loping. His heart gave out. The story goes on to talk about others who have died from heart complications. It really scared me man. Still does.

I’m an addictive personality and don’t expect a long or quality life it is what it is. At this point in my life it honestly FEELS like Kratom is probably one of the most significant things prolonging my life right now and I have been thinking if I lost access to it and was in the depths of withdrawal would I have the fortitude not to relieve my suffering even at the risk of dropping dead and I can’t answer that.

Buprenorphine.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner