over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FERTILITY RECOVERY !SOS!

Im gonna give u the best advice Ever .... Clomid and Maca Root she can take maca root as well.... I was running heavy cycles very very heavy and now a 1 year old and one on the way (shes 3 n a half months preg) best of luck!
Clomid and exo. test. makes no sense, Maca ... I never tried it but I think it doesn't help!

I assume you can have sex, it just means the results from the HMG wont be realllly showing until 40 days in.
It takes 40 days for the sperm to fully mature

thanks for the heads up, I just started taking hmg, taking it 3 times/week at 75mg a shot. I have 100 vials so hopefully it works before I run out.

thanks for the heads up, I just started taking hmg, taking it 3 times/week at 75mg a shot. I have 100 vials so hopefully it works before I run out.

Im doing the exact same thing man. Using 75mg 3 times a week. Been dosing HCG at 2500 twice a week for a month now.
Dropping that down to 1000 twice a week to see if that is any different. Been on this for about a month or so now.
I'm confident that If I just keep doing this for another couple months, SOMETHING will happen.

Is your stuff pharmaceutical or generic?

Im doing the exact same thing man. Using 75mg 3 times a week. Been dosing HCG at 2500 twice a week for a month now.
Dropping that down to 1000 twice a week to see if that is any different. Been on this for about a month or so now.
I'm confident that If I just keep doing this for another couple months, SOMETHING will happen.

HCG 100 vials 1000IU pharma, HMG 50 amps 75iu pharma , 60 amps 150iu generic.

The hcg and hmg are generics, its the only way I could afford them. One thing I noticed is the morning wood like I was a teenager again.

Icariin Improves Age-Related Testicular Dysfunction by Alleviating Sertoli Cell Injury via Upregulation of the ERα/Nrf2-Signaling Pathway

In our study, we found icariin effectively ameliorated the age-related decline in testicular function by increasing testicular and epididymal weights and indices, sperm count and sperm viability, testicular testosterone concentrations, and seminiferous tubule diameters and heights. The promotion of icariin on testosterone secretion in our study is consistent with previous reports (Zhang and Yang, 2006; Chen et al., 2014). Testosterone is mainly synthesized and secreted by Leydig cells in testes, and one of mechanism of icariin action on the reproductive function of male rats is the testosterone mimetic properties (Zhang and Yang, 2006). Investigators have found that icariin promotes testosterone secretion not only by increasing cAMP levels via upregulation of luteinizing hormone receptor expression in Leydig cell (Xiong and Zhou, 1994; Chen et al., 2014), but also by upregulating the mRNA expression of key enzymes involved in the conversion of cholesterol to testosterone, such as StAR, Cyp17a1, and PBR (Chen et al., 2014). Consequently, intratesticular testosterone can bind with androgen receptor in Sertoli cells and peritubular myoid cells to control secretion of proteins from Sertoli cells—eventually support development of pachytene spermatocytes and germ cells through stage VII (Weinbauer et al., 2004).

ENOUGH.

Bumping 3 separate threads with nothing but an abstract is posting whoring.

ENOUGH.

Bumping 3 separate threads with nothing but an abstract is posting whoring.

Hey guys I have been following these forums for quite some time and I have learned a lot from the information provided here. I recently came across this really interesting article and I was wondering what you guys think about this natural herbal supplement. I wonder if this can be beneficial on TRT by itself Trt + HCG or in combination with some kind of fertility protocol for those who are trying to conceive. I meant to come back and add more to my post its a shame you went ahead and just banned me without any warning, allowing me to elaborate in any way or hearing me out. If I went against the rules i apologize but I felt like this could be beneficial to some of you and be able to help guys who are struggling in this area and I wanted to post this because it may be able to help some people. There's other information out there on this and you could just look it up for yourself I just want to get the information out there so you guys can come to your own conclusions.

"In the present study, we evaluated the protective effect of icariin on Sertoli cell injury and explored the possible mechanism(s) in vivo and in vitro. Dietary administration of icariin for 4 months significantly ameliorated the age-related decline in testicular function by increasing testicular and epididymal weights and indices, sperm count and sperm viability, testicular testosterone and estradiol concentrations, and seminiferous tubule diameters and heights. In addition, icariin protected age-related Sertoli cells from injury as evidenced by an analysis of Sertoli cell number, ultrastructure, and function. Such changes were accompanied by upregulation of ERα and Nrf2 signaling in Sertoli cells. Parallel in vitro studies also demonstrated that icariin inhibited untoward effects on the TM4 mouse Sertoli cell line with concomitant upregulation of ERα and Nrf2 signaling. Conversely, ERα siRNA reversed icariin-mediated protection of Sertoli cell injury. Our data suggest that icariin effectively ameliorates age-related degeneration of testicular function by alleviating Sertoli cell injury via the ERα/Nrf2 signal-transduction pathway. Thus, mitigating Sertoli cell damage via the ERα/Nrf2 signaling pathway likely represents a promising strategy for the prevention of age-related testicular dysfunction."

If you want to look at the study for yourselves this is it and there are others out there for those of you who are actually interested in looking at the science. From the information above you can see that there was growth in the areas specifically where the sperm is produced and transported as well as improvements in the sperm itself.

Hey guys I have been following these forums for quite some time and I have learned a lot from the information provided here. I recently came across this really interesting article and I was wondering what you guys think about this natural herbal supplement. I wonder if this can be beneficial on TRT by itself Trt + HCG or in combination with some kind of fertility protocol for those who are trying to conceive. I meant to come back and add more to my post its a shame you went ahead and just banned me without any warning, allowing me to elaborate in any way or hearing me out. If I went against the rules i apologize but I felt like this could be beneficial to some of you and be able to help guys who are struggling in this area and I wanted to post this because it may be able to help some people. There's other information out there on this and you could just look it up for yourself I just want to get the information out there so you guys can come to your own conclusions.

"In the present study, we evaluated the protective effect of icariin on Sertoli cell injury and explored the possible mechanism(s) in vivo and in vitro. Dietary administration of icariin for 4 months significantly ameliorated the age-related decline in testicular function by increasing testicular and epididymal weights and indices, sperm count and sperm viability, testicular testosterone and estradiol concentrations, and seminiferous tubule diameters and heights. In addition, icariin protected age-related Sertoli cells from injury as evidenced by an analysis of Sertoli cell number, ultrastructure, and function. Such changes were accompanied by upregulation of ERα and Nrf2 signaling in Sertoli cells. Parallel in vitro studies also demonstrated that icariin inhibited untoward effects on the TM4 mouse Sertoli cell line with concomitant upregulation of ERα and Nrf2 signaling. Conversely, ERα siRNA reversed icariin-mediated protection of Sertoli cell injury. Our data suggest that icariin effectively ameliorates age-related degeneration of testicular function by alleviating Sertoli cell injury via the ERα/Nrf2 signal-transduction pathway. Thus, mitigating Sertoli cell damage via the ERα/Nrf2 signaling pathway likely represents a promising strategy for the prevention of age-related testicular dysfunction."

If you want to look at the study for yourselves this is it and there are others out there for those of you who are actually interested in looking at the science. From the information above you can see that there was growth in the areas specifically where the sperm is produced and transported as well as improvements in the sperm itself.

It's a rat study, but still worthwhile considering whether the same conclusions would be true in humans in vivo.

Icariin is horny goat weed, a readily available supplement, so easy enough to experiment with, or to add to a fertility protocol.

It's not going to compare to the effects of HMG or FSH on the Sertoli cells, but as those compounds are expensive, and icariin is cheap, it could help some guys. Fertility is an expensive business, and everything you can do to improve the numbers is worthwhile.

Might be worth giving it a shot, for those trying to conceive.

It's a rat study, but still worthwhile considering whether the same conclusions would be true in humans in vivo.

Icariin is horny goat weed, a readily available supplement, so easy enough to experiment with, or to add to a fertility protocol.

It's not going to compare to the effects of HMG or FSH on the Sertoli cells, but as those compounds are expensive, and icariin is cheap, it could help some guys. Fertility is an expensive business, and everything you can do to improve the numbers is worthwhile.

Might be worth giving it a shot, for those trying to conceive.

Thanks for adding to this. I agree with what you said and it may be worth considering and something I will be implementing myself considering that HCG can actually down-regulate ERα expression so lower doses of HCG may be better than high doses. I have read that intra-testicular estrogen produced by the aromatization of intra-testicular testosterone is beneficial and a key component in fertility so up-regulating the ERα pathway may be beneficial to an overall pronounced effect.

"The regulation of ERα and ERβ expression by hCG was examined. hCG treatment (10 IU/mL) significantly attenuated the ERα (45%; P < 0.01) and ERβ (40%; P< 0.01) mRNA levels. The hCG-induced decrease in ERα and ERβ expression was mimicked by 8-bromo-cAMP (1 mmol/L) and forskolin (10μ mol/L) treatment."

No hate, just pay attention and explain yourself. BUMPING 3 separate threads with no info other than an abstract is post whoring, whether you think so or not. I'm glad you came back to explain and I'm sure you've learned something too.

Had a similar issue. I came off and ran HCG at 500IUs EOD for two weeks, clomid at 100mgs/day split into two doses for 30 days and 20mg of Nolva for 6 weeks. Had test levels checked prior to starting protocol and was at around 75 ng/dl. After I finished the protocol I was around 450. Not crazy high but I felt much better and we did conceive. I had an MD put this protocol together for me and he had experience treating hypogonadism. This was about 13 years ago so clearly there is probably more info on this and there may be better protocols but this did work for me.

so lower doses of HCG may be better than high doses

Here is what I think which could work if my sperm count comes back bad.

100-200mg Test Cyp per week (or totally off?)
500-1000 IU HCG EOD
75 IU HMG twice week
50mg Clomid ED
6.25-12.5 Aromasin ED (as much as needed)

All for 16 weeks, Clomid only the first two weeks.

opinions?
Hmg is a fortune and very hard to get a script for it. I got a bunch for cheap from a ug lab and it was bunk. Has anyone here used UG HMG to help with conception and have success?

Update:

Dec 1st I start: (Till to this date, only 200mg Cyp / week and 500IU HCG 3x/week, all prescribed pharmacy gear)

500 IU HCG EOD
37.5 IU HMG EOD
(I increase to 75 if pharmacy gets Menopur again, but very expensive in UK and Doc. gives me no prescription, it seems like he hates AAS users,lol.)
200 MG TEST CYP / WEEK
50 MG PROVIRON ED
ARO (as much as needed)

NO Clomid, NO Tamoxifen, NO rFSH
(not available for me)

Thanks for all the help I got here in this forum, very kind memebers here! Much respect!

IF ANYONE HAS A HINT OR ADVICE FOR ME, I'M THANKFUL FOR EVERYTHING

Wish me (us) luck guys! :)
I had the same problem with getting HMG here in the states. I asked 2 doctors about the Hmg/HCG protocol and they completely dismissed me. I would up buying a shitload from an UG lab and it was bunk.

I visited already 4 doc's, two had no clue about HMG or fertility and said only Clomid and going off will help, totally bullshit, one treated me like a junkie cause I use test, now only one helps me a bit and has knowledge, he checks my values regulary and prescribes me HCG and HMG but everytime I visit him he says "Still doesn't look good" - sucks!
I hear you bro. I visited 2 docs in NYC area and both outright refused to go with HMG as part of protocol. I got discouraged and ordered UG stuff and my nits didn’t even drop.

Finally found out today that the wife is pregnant!

I pretty much listened to what Mike said and what Mike Arnold and Ben Chow have done.

Started Monday 11/23/2020

Monday/Wed/Friday- 50iu HMG

Tues/Th/Saturday- 2,000iu HCG

Proviron- 25mg twice a day

I eventually dropped the HCG down to about 1,000iu last couple week.

I was taking a little HCG/HMG since August but started the official protocol above just before Thanksgiving and finally conceived.

On top: I have been running a cycle of 900mg Test, 400mg EQ and 150mg Tren A since about October.

I would agree with Mike... takes about 5-6 months for recovery.
How long have you been using gear? Age? Have you been cycling on and off with PCT between cycles? Did you get a script for the HCG and HMG. I’ve been dealing with this for 5 years unsuccessfully. I even exchanged emails with Dave Palumbo last year And his advice was to use NO TEST. My main problem was finding legit HMG. I stocked up for about 5-6 months of the protocol but like I said it was bunk. HMG is very expensive here in the states.

There is a sponsor on here (who posts and replies quite often) who carries hcg and hmg that I’m using. I’m in the infancy of starting a fertility protocol, and unsure if it’s real or fake, but I’m going to run those two for another couple months.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear