over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cycle question?

sin360

Newbies
I'm getting ready to start my first cycle. I'm following a cycle my friend started with. It's clen, win and t3 I'm going to cycle t3 when my clen cycle is done. When he did his it was only win and clen. I'm 5'8" 240lbs 17% BF I think he was around similar measurements when he started. My question is about the clen and t3 since they speed you metabolism and heart is taking my NO a good idea or should I stop my NO when on my cycle. I'm looking to cut my BF right now. I'll do a bulking cycle when I get where I want to be. All advise is appreciated. Thanks

Last edited:
The base of every cycle should be test, I believe even when cutting. I think alot of people are going to tell you to just run test and win and get your diet in check. Whats your diet going to be like?
*I'm not an expert or anything, so maybe some more advanced people can chime in

Last edited:
cut down to 12% naturally and then run a 500mg test and an anabolic like EQ for 12 weeks.

cutting is diet not drugs.

I think diet and an ECA stack would suffice..

Agreed with socom - add in 40-45 min/day of cardio & you will get there even faster.
Post up a sample day of your diet, maybe we can help you fine tune it.

Thank You everyone for your replies. I'm going to hold off till I get my BF to 12%. I currently have an online personal trainer he set up my diet and my routine. I'm not sure if I can post up his meal plan and routine.

Bro.Good decision to hold off.My advice would be to start simple.Test only for your first cycle.Then your second cycle you add eq or deca.T-3,clen and winny I would only recommend when you are getting ready for a show.The other thing you might want to share is your age?That can influence how the board will respond to your questions.Great that you are seeking help for diet and training.Keep it simple and keep it consistant and you will reach your goals.Good Luck!!

Here is a little background on me. I'm 27 Yrs old, former Marine I got out in 2005. In 2004 I was paralyzed and was told that I would never walk again. Six months later after a lot of hard work and will power I proved the Drs wrong. That's the reason I got out, they gave me an option to observe for me for a year and if I didn't improve to Marine Corps standards I would be realesed. I left on my own terms since my contract was coming to an end. I improved day by day and for the last year I've back in the gym. It feels good to back in shape now I'm just trying to improve even more.

Here is a little background on me. I'm 27 Yrs old, former Marine I got out in 2005. In 2004 I was paralyzed and was told that I would never walk again. Six months later after a lot of hard work and will power I proved the Drs wrong. That's the reason I got out, they gave me an option to observe for me for a year and if I didn't improve to Marine Corps standards I would be realesed. I left on my own terms since my contract was coming to an end. I improved day by day and for the last year I've back in the gym. It feels good to back in shape now I'm just trying to improve even more.

First off, thank you for your service.

Second...bro, that is REALLY inspirational. I have no doubt in my mind you can easily drop your BF% naturally.
You should get more weight training under your belt before you experiment with AAS (if you decide to do so) 1 year is hardly enough and I would hate for you to fuck yourself up after what youve been through.

Diet,ECA,cardio..and try swimming, it helped me a great deal and its easier on you

thanks

let me add my thanks for your service

you just made me rethink my whining today...

good luck with whatever you decide

semper fi bro!

As far as the cycle, i personally like a fast acting test and eca when i am cutting. I do believe that clen and t3 work but for me the uncomfortableness is not worth it. i just buckle down on diet and add in some fasted morning cardio.

With an injury liuke you had, winny might not be the best choice because of the fact that it can cause joint pain. For me, it almost completely eliminates it as a bodybuilding drug.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131