over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that get anxiety

I get really bad anxiety in the mornings. I bite off a little quarter of a Clonzapam pill and Im good within 30 minutes.

I get really bad anxiety in the mornings. I bite off a little quarter of a Clonzapam pill and Im good within 30 minutes.
They’ve worked wonders for me too bro ! Been using them for years.

The way anxiety was described to me was an attempt to control. We get concerned about things often out of our control and trick ourselves to believe that by worrying about them we are being productive in solving the worry. If we become aware and sit with the feelings of anxiety it can help change how we think about anxiety. Ie. Deep breath, ok I’m aware I’m becoming concerned about something out of my control. I feel blank, blank and blank. It feels uncomfortable, but this is what I feel. I’m going to sit with these feelings and understand them even though it makes me uncomfortable.
that is often a helpful thought process over time rather than obsessing on something. There is also the idea of productive vs unproductive worry. Recognizing what can be done productively about our concerns helps tremendously. This post helps explain it better than I ever could. Hope this helps.

Yea I be dead by then
When I get an attack ain't none of that is going to come to mind. Because one it's going to make it worse
And two no way I can stay sitting down

That's me every morning plus my piece of pain pill because that bitch is the devil

Estro elevation can cause it in me.. not long ago I got very bad anxiety.. was dredging up alot of old issues and was on my mind 24 /7.. I knew though what the issue was.. I dropped the NPP I was on at 350mgs.. I dropped my best down to 300mgs.. I started .25 arimidex eod and added 25 mg of proviron twice a day.. within a couple weeks I was back to normal..
I coukdnt tell you what brought it up as the only compound that ever gave me anxiety ever was EQ..
Bro npp gives me the worst anxiety I swear.n
not deca won't but for some reason npp makes it really bad

You like it better than others?
Still able to function?

MS

Bro npp gives me the worst anxiety I swear.n
not deca won't but for some reason npp makes it really bad
Does the shorter ester version make your anxiety worse?
and longer ester version of same drug ok?

MS

Does the shorter ester version make your anxiety worse?
and longer ester version of same drug ok?

MS
Yup npp makes my anxiety horrible but regular deca doesn't it weird.

And that the only drug that does that except for eq but I don't do eq

That's me every morning plus my piece of pain pill because that bitch is the devil

yeah brother its the worst...waking up every morning of your life worrying...pure hell

im fine as day goes on and night. just mornings

yeah brother its the worst...waking up every morning of your life worrying...pure hell

im fine as day goes on and night. just mornings
Yea me exactly the same bro throughout the day and at night I'm good but when I wake up in the morning I'm in hell.

It's to the point that I hate going to sleep at night just thinking man when I wake up I'm be in hell

Yea me exactly the same bro throughout the day and at night I'm good but when I wake up in the morning I'm in hell.

It's to the point that I hate going to sleep at night just thinking man when I wake up I'm be in hell
Im exactly the opposite. I get more ocd and anxious as the day goes on, and falling asleep is really difficult because I can’t turn off my brain

Im exactly the opposite. I get more ocd and anxious as the day goes on, and falling asleep is really difficult because I can’t turn off my brain
Well I'm the same as far as not being able to shut my brain to fall asleep. My ass will be up to 2 or 3 in the morning with my eyes wide open with tv on. Even if I take an ambien or othe sleep meds I get scriped I can turn the bitch off.

Same for me. Mood brightens and anxiety drops at night. Mornings are the worst, sometimes, lately oftentimes, it really does feel like hell, basically a scared feeling.

Same for me. Mood brightens and anxiety drops at night. Mornings are the worst, sometimes, lately oftentimes, it really does feel like hell, basically a scared feeling.
Yea bro I'm to the point I hate mornings and scared of them

Never ever thought I would be agreeing with any of this but I’m right there with you guys, I handle my shit and I don’t show it to anyone but I’m constantly worried and avoiding things….even when I know I shouldn’t be.

Remember the first few years of this game where we felt like gods among insects every day? Wtf happened….

Never ever thought I would be agreeing with any of this but I’m right there with you guys, I handle my shit and I don’t show it to anyone but I’m constantly worried and avoiding things….even when I know I shouldn’t be.

Remember the first few years of this game where we felt like gods among insects every day? Wtf happened….
Francis lol I don't know why I always laugh when I call you Francis 🤣 bro you know how you read people here saying how they have this happy feel good feeling when they running xyz drug.well I have never had that happen to me and I've done every drug in bodybuilding you can imagine.

Haha when I was a kid I was ashamed of my name so everyone called me Frankie, then when I got older I realized “wait a minute, hoes like that shit” and I stopped being ashamed of it. Not to mention that it’s also my grandfathers name who was a multiple combat veteran who raised 11 children, good strong man I’m proud to have his name.

Anyway, I don’t get the good feelings from this or that either but how about when you first started, how old were you? When you first starting using test those first few years didn’t you feel like the ultimate badass?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws