over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those that get anxiety

Tren, Eq both gave me issues and it seems that’s the general consensus from what everyone else is posting. Stick to test, deca, var, primo .... they all get the job done and have low sides

Avoid anything that increases anxiety. Increased anxiety= stress. Stress= gains killer.

I handle most things perfectly fine even at high doses even tren. I wont even mention how much of that i have run at once. Only exceptions:

1. Clomid: emotional nonsense. Never again.

2. Eq: i traveled into 800mg land and my neck started bobbing up and down uncontrollably. Total anxiety non stop.

Ive used eq since successfully at 600 but not clomid. With hcg and hmg theres no reason for me to. But i am cracking into dhb in a couple months. I start low and titrate a bit. I will normally blast for summer but its a cocktail of a little bit of everything. I try to be subjective about all my experiences.

If you actually have issue with anxiety....why are you not talking to a professional about this??? I’ll never understand why so many bodybuilders will self medicate with any underground shit they can get their hands on...but won’t talk to a mental health professional about legitimate issues. I take daily lexapro and it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done. It took a lot of trial and error to get here. I tried zoloft(made me feel like a jittery nervous crackead with suicidal thoughts) amitryptiline(did nothing But made me hella sleepy) Wellbutrin(didn’t notice anything one way or another) until my doc and I finally got to lexapro and I’m finally feeling a difference in my anxiety and ocd

If you actually have issue with anxiety....why are you not talking to a professional about this??? I’ll never understand why so many bodybuilders will self medicate with any underground shit they can get their hands on...but won’t talk to a mental health professional about legitimate issues. I take daily lexapro and it’s one of the best things I’ve ever done. It took a lot of trial and error to get here. I tried zoloft(made me feel like a jittery nervous crackead with suicidal thoughts) amitryptiline(did nothing But made me hella sleepy) Wellbutrin(didn’t notice anything one way or another) until my doc and I finally got to lexapro and I’m finally feeling a difference in my anxiety and ocd

yes go talk to a doctor. I have anxiety issues always have. I have tried all ssri no good for me. Tried citalopram didn’twork. I said just put me on Xanax or clonopin again it worked for years in the past. So I’m on a low dose of alprazolam. It does help so much. I’m now next month going to switch to klonopin.Doctors like it better than prescribing alprazolam. So I know it works also and I’m ok with that. I’ve not noticed gear marking it worse but I’ve also only run test in years. Even at that my last cycle was2017 of sustanon. I just started test cyp and Anavar last week and feel much better. My bloodwork showed I was very below normal in testosterone. I feel better already in just a week. My arthritis pain is a lot less. My thumbs fingers and knees the swelling is down. I work in a trade that is physically demanding. And 20 years of it at that. At 43 I can and do outwork 20 year olds all the time. I’ve got tren ace also that I may add in. It’s been years. When I used to do tren it was finaplix pellets with dmso. Then animal kits. So know with it made in a lab I’ll see. If I feel at my age the sides bother me I’ll stop. But yes brother talk to your doctor. I think anxiety isn’t much related to steroids. Testosterone is actually supposed to make a mans mood better. Sorry for the mistakes I’m typing fast on my phone in my car. I do remember years back running sustanon redijects. Testex LEOprolongatum. Fina Dbol.Eq. Clomid eod. Without much of any side effects. Who knows I was younger. And a lot of pharm grade amps were easily available. I think back all the different stuff like durateston.? Nile sustanon. Omnadren. Icn test amps. Things I much never see for sale now domestic. But I’ve been out of game for ten years. I remember ip. When he was in Thailand and so many others in late 90s early 2000s. The memories. My favorite was simian in new York. He always sold me hg gear dirt cheap. And was good.

The way anxiety was described to me was an attempt to control. We get concerned about things often out of our control and trick ourselves to believe that by worrying about them we are being productive in solving the worry. If we become aware and sit with the feelings of anxiety it can help change how we think about anxiety. Ie. Deep breath, ok I’m aware I’m becoming concerned about something out of my control. I feel blank, blank and blank. It feels uncomfortable, but this is what I feel. I’m going to sit with these feelings and understand them even though it makes me uncomfortable.
that is often a helpful thought process over time rather than obsessing on something. There is also the idea of productive vs unproductive worry. Recognizing what can be done productively about our concerns helps tremendously. This post helps explain it better than I ever could. Hope this helps.

Addressing underlying issues is VERY important before embarking on your journey. Its important to be comfortable in your own skin and at peace with yourself BEFORE starting PED's because they can, and many times WILL cause a chemical imbalance that will pull you to an 'uncomfortable' side. Elevated hormone levels can keep you sympathetic longer affecting your whole cycle including the disruption of sleep and that in turn is very troublesome.
Boldenone has a curious side effect, in that it can competitively bing to the GABA receptor without triggering it like Testosterone does. Some interpret the accompanied anxiousness on E.

Estro elevation can cause it in me.. not long ago I got very bad anxiety.. was dredging up alot of old issues and was on my mind 24 /7.. I knew though what the issue was.. I dropped the NPP I was on at 350mgs.. I dropped my best down to 300mgs.. I started .25 arimidex eod and added 25 mg of proviron twice a day.. within a couple weeks I was back to normal..
I coukdnt tell you what brought it up as the only compound that ever gave me anxiety ever was EQ..

I had severe anxiety in 2013-2014, including panic attacks. I just so happened to have been on tren. However, my life was in turmoil- felt like I lost control of it after a breakup. So I am pretty sure the anxiety and panic attacks were from the personal troubles I was dealing with. The tren probably didn’t help. I would have to pop 2-3 Xanax to curtail the attacks, and sometimes that wasn’t enough. Mr doctor informed me that depression and anxiety can go hand in hand too. So it’s also important to determine the most likely cause(s) of the anxiety. Panic attacks are frightening as hell- feeling like I was about to die, unable to breathe properly. I had to to the ER via ambulance while in Florida in the middle of the night, during a week long baseball tournament. Sorry- I went off on a tangent. Klonopin can help prevent panic attacks but I take it at night before bed, otherwise it makes me tired during the day if taking it in am.

I guess im rare in the sense that Tren makes me happy. Occasional and brief paranoia but overall I love how I feel on Tren. EQ on the other hand plays tricks on my mind. Mainly the two times I ran it at 800mgs. Bizarre anxiety and made me believe things I would never even consider when not taking it. I’ll never touch it again at any dose. Dbol did not give me the euphoria that others report. In fact I felt kinda down. Every other compound was/is a pleasant experience.

All dose related(like you said so many factors no one can tell you what’s good for you), from what I has noticed is the SIDE EFFECTS from the androgen/anabolic is what causes the anxiety. Hard to explain but See some people are able to use certain compounds and a variety of dose ranges and other aren’t and the “anxiety” is seen as a positives such as confidents n exc.

Example: 1 gram of test with estro all over the places, androgen receptor sites filled n soo on, could have all kind of psyc problems but that same person could use Tren at 200 mg a week and been fine, lol or be able act out in positive ways. Point being it’s mostly the abuse of and how your wired that cause anxiety. Their always is always the that compound though that you body doesn’t like just like all pharm.

Also ppl today put everything in their body before they know if they even need it. AI,hcg,prolactin,

Also things together cause a different reaction when used also than just alone
Safest:
test work your way up and alway keep in mind if your adding thing test may need to come down.
Mast
Primo
Oral are all over the plat but the one that are anabolic tend to be better

All dose related(like you said so many factors no one can tell you what’s good for you), from what I has noticed is the SIDE EFFECTS from the androgen/anabolic is what causes the anxiety. Hard to explain but See some people are able to use certain compounds and a variety of dose ranges and other aren’t and the “anxiety” is seen as a positives such as confidents n exc.

Example: 1 gram of test with estro all over the places, androgen receptor sites filled n soo on, could have all kind of psyc problems but that same person could use Tren at 200 mg a week and been fine, lol or be able act out in positive ways. Point being it’s mostly the abuse of and how your wired that cause anxiety. Their always is always the that compound though that you body doesn’t like just like all pharm.

Also ppl today put everything in their body before they know if they even need it. AI,hcg,prolactin,

Also things together cause a different reaction when used also than just alone
Safest:
test work your way up and alway keep in mind if your adding thing test may need to come down.
Mast
Primo
Oral are all over the plat but the one that are anabolic tend to be better
Exactly.. I have preached this forever.. this game is " dose related".. period.. if your having Sides that are hard to control lower the dose.. dropping your test by just 100mgs can have a big effect if you give it time in regards to estro and dht.. the issue is peopke trying to fix the sides by adding in other compounds like AIs.. or caber etc which have their own issues.. that is why increasing dosages over a long period of time is essential to find your limits..
As rookx750 said when adding compounds to test you will get harder sides. Sometimes test needs to be dropped a bit to accommodate the new compound.. this is why people complain that mast makes them shed hair.. or primo makes their prostate swell.. or deca hurts their sex game.. adding compounds adds to the androgenic ratio of your cycle.. which adds to the sides.. it's not the compounds fault but the addition of androgens etc butvthe compound takes the blame..

800mg of eq a week was killing me I could not sleep at night and my anxiety was crazy
I stick with the basic now 200mg of test a week with 125mg deca for my joints I feel great sometimes I bump up the test for a few weeks 400-500 then go back down....

i battle anxiety. have for years. used to get 60 kolonopin pills prescribed to me monthly. those were the days. now i am lucky to get 10 for 3 months.
Androgens dont seem to bother me. like test, masteron i am fine. if i use just 200mg of deca in 3-5 days i am a fucking wreck. tren, i cant even think about using it. and will never use eq again after it causing me anxiety too.

i am glad to learn u guys said primo is a feel good. i think i will do test and primo cycles only. maybe throw in some mast to harden up.
deca and tren are the devil imo.
-F2S

i battle anxiety. have for years. used to get 60 kolonopin pills prescribed to me monthly. those were the days. now i am lucky to get 10 for 3 months.
Androgens dont seem to bother me. like test, masteron i am fine. if i use just 200mg of deca in 3-5 days i am a fucking wreck. tren, i cant even think about using it. and will never use eq again after it causing me anxiety too.

i am glad to learn u guys said primo is a feel good. i think i will do test and primo cycles only. maybe throw in some mast to harden up.
-F2S

My Klonopin script is 60 pills at 0.5 mg each. I usually take 1-2 in the evening before bedtime. I am curious why it is more difficult for you to obtain now? I would think Xanax would be more difficult because it seems to really relax me with some euphoria. Klonopin doesn’t cause me euphoria but relaxes me and allows me to prevent most anxiety. I do have to pick up a written script monthly from my dr office and take it to the pharmacy.

My Klonopin script is 60 pills at 0.5 mg each. I usually take 1-2 in the evening before bedtime. I am curious why it is more difficult for you to obtain now? I would think Xanax would be more difficult because it seems to really relax me with some euphoria. Klonopin doesn’t cause me euphoria but relaxes me and allows me to prevent most anxiety. I do have to pick up a written script monthly from my dr office and take it to the pharmacy.

dang bro. yeah its been SUPER hard for me to get past 5-10 years. they wanna prescribe me anything BUT kolonopin. its a wonder drug for me. i honestly rarely need it n rarely take it but i REALLY like to have it on hand. just having it on hand lowers my anxiety lol
i used to have an online source for it. need to find another one.
i asked my last doc why was it so hard to get and he said cuz they have found most people abuse it
-F2S

-F2S
Oddly enough I'm a huge fan of NPP.. used it regularly for years.. but now it gives me anxiety and a bit of paranoia... things change .. sucks but there are other compounds 😥

I suffer from anxiety, but years ago it was acute rapid onset panic attacks. I was in a home depot once talking with a sales rep..and within seconds I started sprinting out of the store and sat in my car for an hour talking to my X. The people, noise and everything around me seemed like an out of body experience that day.

I can't pinpoint any particular compound that has caused me anxiety other than tren at 300mg a week. As Lats was saying above sometimes it the dosage and it needs to be adjusted. At the time I was running tren at 300mg a week I simply cut it down to 200mg and I slept better and was anxious.

On the flip side, I've been on Klonopin for 10 years. I take 1mg in the AM and 1mg in the PM after dinner. That said, maybe being on it the last 10 years it's curbed what I would have felt if I wasn't on the Klonopin. Finally, as many have said try and speak with a professional about it. I enjoy going to therapy every 2 weeks and getting a non-biased opinion on my personal and business life. Best of luck.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws