over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those who love cars

jerrywear

Featured Member/Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Here is my new site and board.
I love cars and who doesnt.
So if you like you can go and post,read everything about cars.

www.moto-fans.com

This site been up for only one week.But it does have a lot of good info.
So please take a look and let me know what you like or dont like about it.

J

jerrywear said:
Here is my new site and board.
I love cars and who doesnt.
So if you like you can go and post,read everything about cars.

www.moto-fans.com

This site been up for only one week.But it does have a lot of good info.
So please take a look and let me know what you like or dont like about it.

J
Nice site bro!! I like the Volkswagen Concept T, really sweet looking car!!

I will be visiting your site when I get to the office.
I spent 5 years building a 200mph supercar with 550hp called an Ultima Sports. I will come by and post some photos. Yes. I have photos! lol.

littlemack said:
I will be visiting your site when I get to the office.
I spent 5 years building a 200mph supercar with 550hp called an Ultima Sports. I will come by and post some photos. Yes. I have photos! lol.

wow not bad 550hp.
and that would be great to see you there.
I just love cars and bickes and this site its just for that.

thanks again

I will!

Here are a couple of teasers at one of my track day events. My ex-wife almost got half of this baby and I can't tell you how liberating it feels to have it out on the track! Top speed of this car is 220mph, but at our track I can only get it up to about 145-150mph down the longest straight. The car pulls about 1.5g's through the fast corners. In fact, its such a problem that I'm having to redesign the fuel system b/c I'm starving the fuel pump at times.
The car stuff is a great passion of mine.
Cheers!

Attachments

• c345re2.jpg
    c345re2.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 213
  • a14c.jpg
    a14c.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 254
littlemack said:
I will!

Here are a couple of teasers at one of my track day events. My ex-wife almost got half of this baby and I can't tell you how liberating it feels to have it out on the track! Top speed of this car is 220mph, but at our track I can only get it up to about 145-150mph down the longest straight. The car pulls about 1.5g's through the fast corners. In fact, its such a problem that I'm having to redesign the fuel system b/c I'm starving the fuel pump at times.
Cheers!
That's really sweet bro, nice ride!!

littlemack said:
I will!

Cheers!
Damn littlemack, I didn't know...that beast isn't street legal is it...that is one hell of an accomplishment...great building bro!!!

Thanks guys! haha. Yeah, its ughem, "street legal." lol. I never drive it on the street though. Its just not real practical. Plus, it draws so much attention and its kind of hard to drive around town. Its kind of weird driving down the road and looking over in the next lane and seeing camera phones pointed at you. hahaha. I'm one of the more humble guys you'll meet and so its really weird. Plus people block you while your driving. The car in front of you slows down, then a guy will get along side of you and another will crowd behind you. ha. My girlfriend told me she'd never date a guy who drove a car like that. So I told her, "Don't worry...I never drive it..." lol. Ah, she's gotten over all of that now. She got me going to the track and enjoying the car again. My ex did me in on this thing to the point that it sat in a garage for 2 years collecting dust b/c it brought such bad memories. So my gf googled race tracks and set me up with my first track day and I've been hooked ever since. Once I got the car up to the track, I had all these wonderful instructors and mentors take me under their wing. I knew everything there was to know about building the car, but had so much to learn about driving the car fast. The damn thing is a beast. It weighs as much as a VW bug so the power/weight ratio is frightening. 0-60 time is around 3.0 secs. The gearing is a little tall so it does 70mph in 1st, 100mph in 2nd, 130mph in 3rd, 160mph in 4th, and 220mph in 5th.
I guess it would be the closest thing to a fast sportbike on 4wheels.
Man there's nothing like driving this car around the track though.
My plan, up until about a year ago, was to design my own supercar to sell. I had an engineer willing to help with the design of the chassis, and I was going to design the bodywork. I've been bogged down with my real job and haven't had any spare time for it. I hope to be able to go after that dream one day. Then you guys can all say, "Hey, I know the guy that designed that car..." lol.
Cheers guys!

That's what I do for a living, I own a shop that builds race cars! I'm very fourtunite to have a job where I earn a good living building other peoples dreams like this Hemi cuda, and 200mph turbo mustang!

Attachments

• DSC01659.jpg
    DSC01659.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 205
  • buckley5L.jpg
    buckley5L.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 211
  • buckley10L.jpg
    buckley10L.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 249
  • Saturday_164.jpg
    Saturday_164.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 223
littlemack said:
Thanks guys! haha. Yeah, its ughem, "street legal." lol. I never drive it on the street though. Its just not real practical. Plus, it draws so much attention and its kind of hard to drive around town. Its kind of weird driving down the road and looking over in the next lane and seeing camera phones pointed at you. hahaha. I'm one of the more humble guys you'll meet and so its really weird. Plus people block you while your driving. The car in front of you slows down, then a guy will get along side of you and another will crowd behind you. ha. My girlfriend told me she'd never date a guy who drove a car like that. So I told her, "Don't worry...I never drive it..." lol. Ah, she's gotten over all of that now. She got me going to the track and enjoying the car again. My ex did me in on this thing to the point that it sat in a garage for 2 years collecting dust b/c it brought such bad memories. So my gf googled race tracks and set me up with my first track day and I've been hooked ever since. Once I got the car up to the track, I had all these wonderful instructors and mentors take me under their wing. I knew everything there was to know about building the car, but had so much to learn about driving the car fast. The damn thing is a beast. It weighs as much as a VW bug so the power/weight ratio is frightening. 0-60 time is around 3.0 secs. The gearing is a little tall so it does 70mph in 1st, 100mph in 2nd, 130mph in 3rd, 160mph in 4th, and 220mph in 5th.
I guess it would be the closest thing to a fast sportbike on 4wheels.
Man there's nothing like driving this car around the track though.
My plan, up until about a year ago, was to design my own supercar to sell. I had an engineer willing to help with the design of the chassis, and I was going to design the bodywork. I've been bogged down with my real job and haven't had any spare time for it. I hope to be able to go after that dream one day. Then you guys can all say, "Hey, I know the guy that designed that car..." lol.
Cheers guys!
OMG, it's a beast that doesn't weigh anything prob. like you...Great building bro...is there another seat that I can puke in if you lived in SoCal:) ...Sorry but I envy you...

Tyrone said:
OMG, it's a beast that doesn't weigh anything prob. like you...Great building bro...is there another seat that I can puke in if you lived in SoCal:) ...Sorry but I envy you...

hahaha. Yes. Two seats! I'll see if I can make it out to SoCal, get some surfing in, and we'll find a track!
Even I've almost ralphed before out on track. LOL. In a $200k FordGT that a buddy of mine owns. Would not have been good!

littlemack said:
hahaha. Yes. Two seats! I'll see if I can make it out to SoCal, get some surfing in, and we'll find a track!
Even I've almost ralphed before out on track. LOL. In a $200k FordGT that a buddy of mine owns. Would not have been good!
Damn now I'm scared but I do have an extra board...LOL I'm to big for my old one...You wouldn't imagine how hard it is too paddle when your bigger...:eek:

TeamZ said:
That's what I do for a living, I own a shop that builds race cars! I'm very fourtunite to have a job where I earn a good living building other peoples dreams like this Hemi cuda, and 200mph turbo mustang!

Come on TeamZ get your ass there too.man and you never know who is into cars ;)

Excel..... Question

This thread has NOTHING TO DO WITH BODYBUILDING. WILL YOU PLEASE CLOSE IT?
YOU CLOSE EVERYTHING ELSE YOU DISAGREE WITH.... SO PLEASE BE FAIR AND CLOSE THIS THREAD!

El Jose Cuervo said:
YOU CLOSE EVERYTHING ELSE YOU DISAGREE WITH.... SO PLEASE BE FAIR AND CLOSE THIS THREAD!
Come on bro, you cannot compair the two threads at all!! Your threads refer to world issues, this thread is someone pointing out that he has a new site about cars inviting everyone to come see!! 2 totally different O/T discussions that cannot be compaired in any way!! Would you suggest jerrywear sending this topic to DiscussWorldIssues.com, I didn't think so?! Yours on the other hand, it is understandable that they should be closed and moved to this forum. Yes, I understand that your threads will get more responses then this will, due to the fact that everyone loves a good debate, BUT, when Big A has a BB'ing forum AND a world issues forum then case closed, they are both there for this specific reason........

That's a really nice site Jerry. You'll do good with that one. Nice rides too fellas. Speaking of which, anyone check out the Maybach Exelero Coupe?

**broken link removed**

In this article they said they weren't going to produce it, but I have been hearing different stories now. The main thing I have been hearing is that they are supposed to up the horsepower to 1000, and try to make it a Veyron killer. Not sure if they'll be able to do that with the shear weight of this thing.

El Jose Cuervo said:

Cmon El, its early bro.
The only thing Ive seen that xcell closed is the potlitcal or Government threads. And Ive seen BigA Lock and delete a number of them himeself.
Its not because he disagrees with you or anyone else.
Hot topic that gets a lot of attention or not. It also starts a lot of arguments.... Same with the religious threads. Theyll be deleted every time.
It doesnt matter who its posted by.

An just so you know before you get even more upset with Xcel, I deleted the other thread you started this morning. No hard feeling man But stuff like that will continue to get zapped if guys post it here.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131