over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FUCKING BITCOIN SUCKS!

...cash app is literally idiot proof to get bitcoin....

Not true. It was a pain in the ass to even find where the BTC tab on it is, then when i tried to buy some, kept saying "transfer failed" when there was plenty in my account. I emailed support, a day later get an email just stating "you cannot purchase bitcoin with your card at this time". No explanation, no reason.

If I was a source I would not be accepting PayPal or anything like that. Paying with cryptocurrency is the way this is headed so get on board or be left behind with sources who still accept cash. You are limiting your options by not learning how to use bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies

PayPal friends and family with no comments works very well. Like rAJJIN said you’re not going to trick agents if they’re on you anyway.
RIght! IF they want you, they will get you! and they are not interested in users, unless something just falls into their lap. Cusdstoms or something like that.

It BLOWS my mind some guy’s asking for Paypal/Zelle

Yeah thats the weirdest thing ive honestly heard in a bit

IF u could? Would u be willing to make a write up about the coin?? I mean u seem to know some stuff, but thus far i havent seen a lot of truly good concise help, just different opinions, and a lot of people saying others are dumb for using certain means to obtain stuff...

100% of your problem is coinbase, they are a fraudulent company that many people still use, they have an extremely negative rating on Trustpilot, check them out.

All forms of money conversion have fees, your outrage at the $14 transaction fee is ridiculous.

Cash app is what I use, it's great.

$14? I only pay $1.99 per transaction.

Coinbase is by far the easiest and most useful site I've used for BTC.

Ok, installed Cash App and Electrum. Set up both accounts, verified by Cash App within minutes. Purchased BC, transferred it to Electrum. Actually fairly easy. The only pain in the ass was putting the wallet address in Cash App to make sure I was sending it to me. LOL

Anyone use the ATM’s? Isnt it true it needs sends a code to A phone # for verification ? It also Sounds like there is no way around linking it to your bank acct or a phone #. Sounds horrible for anonymity purposes. Add to the fact also that I’m sure these machines have cameras. I can’t stand bitcoin. The problem is that the vast majority only take this payment option. I’m from the old school CIM option . It was the best .

BTC can be very frustrating and overly complicated. All that hype years ago about how it was going to be superior to centralized banking and easy for anyone to use... This is not a currency that normal consumers could use safely. One screw up and your transaction is locked up in the blockchain for weeks or months. Then the issues about hacking, etc. When doing a transaction, double and triple check your characters. One typo and the funds are lost. There is a steep learning curve and it can be a short term investment but I don't think Bitcoin is safe to hold for many years. Some early adopters prove me wrong but with all the crypto currencies out there, trying to be the early adopter of a successful currency that grows in value is basically gambling.

This is a great interview with the founder of Bitcoin. 1% of bitcoin is used and the rest think it is an investment. This is killing BTC.

I have a friend who was really struggling with bitcoin, it was his first time ever using it. I suggested he use trust wallet. The app is highly rated for apple and android The thing is basically idiot proof and exactly what he needed. To finalize your purchase of bitcoin they use a third party called moonpay, who charge a small 3% fee. He bought btc, sent btc, without any issues what so ever. To anyone having issues with BTC, i suggest ya give this app a try.

My first try of $20 worth of Bitcoin purchase is now worth $25.20! I'm rich!

Agreed security is #1.

You have no idea how TIME CONSUMING picking up WU/MG is.

It is worse than a full Time fucking job.
I know. I have also been banned from MG and WU...and WTW...and everything else inbetween. Still hate BTC, though.

But when you look at the big companies like JP Morgan and others that have been charged and even convicted of price manipulation with precious metals. You have to assume there is more going on then just trying to make a fair profit.

See bold above: Yes...and the downfall of the United States...because when that happens...and the entire world's currency is valued equally, America is fucked...but America is fucked already, so...

Give it 12 months or less and watch what happens to the current global financial system. There is a reason that EVERY country, big bank and other massive financial institutions/businesses are putting GIANT portions of their wealth into gold and silver. They see the writing on the wall. They know what is coming (massive inflation followed by a complete crash of the US dollar). All these "stimulus" payouts have sealed the deal.

Watch the following occur...

First, coins will no longer be used in transactions (I said this would happen last spring, long before the current "coin shortage" was even mentioned). When this happens all purchases will be limited to dollars (just round everything up to the dollar). This is the beginning.

This will be followed the elimination of the $1 bill...and then the $5 bill. At that point get ready...because everything will change.

Once again I say "do what the massive financial institutions are doing, not what they are saying". ANYONE caught holding their wealth in dollars when this all goes down is going to be completely fucked.

With that said, even though I hate BTC, it is better to have your money there than the US dollar when the shit hits the fan. Better yet, do what the banks are doing. They call the shots. Everyone should know that by now. I said this a few months ago...and look what is already happening in the metals market (which I also said would happen). The banks know how to read the signs and know how to guard their money....and so do the countries of the world, but do the people?

The banks and countries of the world are already preparing...not only to preserve their own wealth, but to loot the people for everything they're worth when the unsuspecting public gets swallowed up by the coming storm.

Go ahead and laugh (I'm not speaking to you personally, Kaladryn), but if anyone paid attention to what I said back in May and took action, they already would have made a considerable return on their investment. Take action to protect your wealth now, people.
Gold for the win!

The store about a block from my house put in an atm for BC. I'm going to test it out. I hate coinbase too. Bittrex is 👍

bitcoin is an extremely convenient way of purchasing gear.

once you get used to it, and how it works, it's MUCH better.

i use bittrex for all my transactions. coinbase sucks

never used bittrext, how good is it?>

Not true. It was a pain in the ass to even find where the BTC tab on it is, then when i tried to buy some, kept saying "transfer failed" when there was plenty in my account. I emailed support, a day later get an email just stating "you cannot purchase bitcoin with your card at this time". No explanation, no reason.

LMAO! So you cant put your thumb on one of the 5 icons on the bottom and find it? Cash app is virtually idiot proof to buy BTC. I could train a monkey to buy them in less than 3 min.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131