over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FUCKING BITCOIN SUCKS!

LMAO! So you cant put your thumb on one of the 5 icons on the bottom and find it? Cash app is virtually idiot proof to buy BTC. I could train a monkey to buy them in less than 3 min.
I used Cash App and Electrum to make my first BC purchase. I must say it was easier and quicker than Western Union. Product was delivered quicker too.

$14? I only pay $1.99 per transaction.

Coinbase is by far the easiest and most useful site I've used for BTC.

You must have better luck than me, EVERY single time without exception I have to take a picture of my license front and back to send bitcoin.

They let me buy it without hassle, but then when I want to send MY money they fuck with me.

Fuck Bitcoin it's bullshit. Ppl open themselves up to be cyber robbed at some point. Also impossible to set up If a source only accepts BC then they genuinely just dont want your business that bad. Go elsewhere. I've parted ways with a source or two over it. Fuck em. Lots of competition for your business

Anyone who thinks BC is so safe clearly doesn't remember Hushmail selling everyone out. And they had zero personal info.

Some people are just lazy. It's the easiest way to pay these days. Plus yeah it's one of the safest by far. No one is stating it's completely safe. Some guys are just stuck in their ways which is fine as I am the same in many ways. People have no idea how hard it can be for sources when it comes to other methods. I could really rant about this but no point. Plus bitcoin has shot up recently. I had some money stored and it has doubled in value recently so I am very happy. I am going to cash out before it goes back down :eek:

Some people are just lazy. It's the easiest way to pay these days. Plus yeah it's one of the safest by far. No one is stating it's completely safe. Some guys are just stuck in their ways which is fine as I am the same in many ways. People have no idea how hard it can be for sources when it comes to other methods. I could really rant about this but no point. Plus bitcoin has shot up recently. I had some money stored and it has doubled in value recently so I am very happy. I am going to cash out before it goes back down :eek:
Same here. My AAS slush fund just got a whole lot bigger. 3g Primo/week cycle incoming lol

The safest thing ive found im terms of not losing money when the value changes is to use the coinbase app . transfer money into your cash wallet and not transfer to Bitcoin until Youre about to spend it
Its tough at first . im literally a caveman when it comes to tech but I figured it out

Myself also just got into bitcoins. Gotta wait a few days for the funds to go thru the waiting period. Hope it does make some gains while waiting.

Myself also just got into bitcoins. Gotta wait a few days for the funds to go thru the waiting period. Hope it does make some gains while waiting.

I have a feeling it will go down (and fast) fairly soon but I could be wrong. It's gone up so much recently so what comes up usually comes down. It's rare for bitcoin to just hold for long periods. So if paying for goods you may just want to deposit funds and pay straightaway and not hold it in btc. Again I could be wrong but I just don't see it going up much more and it's more likely to go back down like it has many times before. Moreover at these prices the ups and downs are probably going to be fairly big daily so you may hold it and it goes down 10% in 1 day whilst you wait to pay. BTC is volatile but it's by far the easiest way to pay you just make sure you have your payment info before your funds are exchanged into BTC so you can send it straightaway.

I have a feeling it will go down (and fast) fairly soon but I could be wrong. It's gone up so much recently so what comes up usually comes down. It's rare for bitcoin to just hold for long periods. So if paying for goods you may just want to deposit funds and pay straightaway and not hold it in btc. Again I could be wrong but I just don't see it going up much more and it's more likely to go back down like it has many times before. Moreover at these prices the ups and downs are probably going to be fairly big daily so you may hold it and it goes down 10% in 1 day whilst you wait to pay. BTC is volatile but it's by far the easiest way to pay you just make sure you have your payment info before your funds are exchanged into BTC so you can send it straightaway.

have others thought of an alternative like Amazon gift cards?

Which app is the best if I want to buy btc's with debit card ?

Seems like several places, especially peptide/research liquid ones have stopped using bitcoin. Any one know why. Electronic check sounds like the worst idea ever.

I agree. After you use bitcoin a few times it’s very easy to do.

I use Bitcoin constantly but, it takes too long to clear. Meanwhile they are making all that interest while they have your money for a week. Could be Billions!

If you do have any type of Crypto currency (Bitcoin or Altcoin) then I d suggest holding it. Do some research on the Blockchain technology. It just may be the next thing to be into!!!!

Ya I bought chain link and ethirium and bit coin about 6 months ago with a $1000 now I have $2800 as of today. Keep in mind I poor so a $1000is a lot for me to invest all at once in something and take a chance on it.
With the US dollar being devalued currently I am moving extra money to these 3 crypto.

Once you get 2-3 transactions in it gets super smooth.

I see guy’s using cash app,zelle,paypal, such a nice way to compromise security.

You guys need to wake up a little bit your not shopping at walmart.
If you think Bitcoin isn’t traced just like the other then you are already behind

it’s been so long since I ordered that the last time I did I used green dots!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131