over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting snubbed by a girl

I really wish these lame slangs created by some dweeb on reddit would go away. I liken it to people who say "LOL" in real life.

'simp' has been used in certain(real world) US communities way before the commercial internet was even a thing.

'simp' has been used in certain(real world) US communities way before the commercial internet was even a thing.
So simp was used to describe what most people refer to as a white knight before the commercial internet? I don't agree. Maybe i'm wrong but i've never heard that slang for what it's used for today until a few years ago.

I recently broke up with my girlfriend of 12 years...

I figured I would message a new girl I had been interested in a long time ago and am still friends on facebook and see around here and there. In my mind she is kind of low lying fruit I thought I would see if she would hangout and help to get my mind off of my recent break up. The girl is very nice looking and always in different relationships with guys who seem kind of goofy looking or people who shouldn't be dating such a nice looking girl. I don't see her as really marriage material and thats definitely not what I'm looking for here. But she is a fun in the sense she funny and can handle a couple of drinks.

Anyway, I message her on facebook and we chat a little bit and I ask her to let me know if she is free over the weekend and if she would like to get a coffee or drink. She says "I'll let you know"...

3 weeks go by and I figure she blew me off but I figure I would message her once more and ask her how she is... She never responds...

Anyway, it peeves me off. Again, the girls dates people who don't look like they workout or have much going for them and I have and always had a better than average body and have a decent job, house, car and am a genuinely nice person...

I kind of looked at the girl like low lying fruit and someone who would take me up on offers to hang out here she is snubbing me. I have dated girls much prettier than her over the years and have a hard time understanding this.

Let me know what you think...
I mean two things that sticks out to me here is the fact that you think you're better than her "low-hanging fruit". So she probably thinks you're a man slut or you view her as a rebound chick (which is true).

Or it could just be where she is at in her personal life. My wife stood me up when I was in my early twenties (even though she had a crush on me since we were children).

She thought "because I was jacked, that I was a man hoe" and for various other reasons (mainly my sister feeding her lies).

Muscles don't really help get girls, charm, wittiness and overall masculinity/confidence. Tends to get girls.

I don't mean to say you don't know how to get girls. These are just observations that I've taken. Personally I've been stood up many times and I never thought to write it on a board.
It's like treestand bow hunting you just got to be at the right place at the right time. yes you can have all the gear and experience but the fact is that if the right "trophy" doesn't show up at the right time it's not happening.

Maybe she's into goofy looking guys. I know girls that tend to prefer the nerds.

Maybe she's into goofy looki
Plus having a nice car being jacked yada yada can be seen as "peacocking" I know stupid right. I wouldn't put too much talk thought into these things just be yourself, put yourself out there and the right one will come. If you live Near the border, I'd just go stay there The Weeknd rent a hoe or 5 (but I guess that's not possible now, with Corona and all). It can be a huge psychological boost to do this $40-50 for a true 8 or 9 puts things into perspective, makes rejection laughable.
A lot of times, they even have given me my money back.(definitely a psychological boost

So simp was used to describe what most people refer to as a white knight before the commercial internet? I don't agree. Maybe i'm wrong but i've never heard that slang for what it's used for today until a few years ago.
in the so-called 'urban' communities, the term 'simp' has been used for as long as i can remember. way before the internet, reddit, and xyz internet forums.

in the so-called 'urban' communities, the term 'simp' has been used for as long as i can remember. way before the internet, reddit, and xyz internet forums.
i've heard it used, although very rarely, in short for "simpleton" but not for the way it's used today. Not until a few years ago anyway. I don't want to hijack this thread any longer though. You have no reason to BS i'm sure though.

i've heard it used, although very rarely, in short for "simpleton" but not for the way it's used today. Not until a few years ago anyway. I don't want to hijack this thread any longer though. You have no reason to BS i'm sure though.

"I'm not a wannabe pimp, I never simp
Since I started walking I had this limp"

Too Short - Mack Attack(1992)

Simp as in 'sympathizing' I guess, overreacting emotionally to her overreacting emotionally lol. I hate to say it and maybe I'm 'that guy', but I almost view it as kind of inevitable with women. You need to be there for her even if her concerns may seem to you to be kinda, well... Stupid. Why the hell is she acting like that over this? Who the hell knows, you'll never figure out it and you're not supposed to.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131